Kools Commentary : March 15 PR - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes I do believe in 2nd chances..

Mistake is if it is done one time....When it is repeated again than it is foolishness and stupidity as we call it HABIT...Maykaa is not a hiding or fall back place just out of a whim for any daughters..In serious situation it is fine but not like how K daughters do...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thanks for reading..
Yes me too . But Varsha this serial WON"T show that ..
Besides .........He really has fallen for her .He EDUCATED her Varsha .......thats SOMETHINg . If he is goofing up again , she alone can pull him on track PERMANENTLY . .

The difference between K sisters and Vandu is they storm off to maaika when THEY R AT FAULT . Vandu NEVER did it . If she does i t this once TO HAVE A MARRAIGE ............what these guys r calling TOUGH LOVE [ Manav sending a message ] ..........I wud understand . 

Also It wud be refreshing to see a woman disagreeing with PATI and bringing him on right track instead of being like ARchana ............saying YES to Patis decision even if he is WRONG .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes I do believe in 2nd chances..

Mistake is if it is done one time....When it is repeated again than it is foolishness and stupidity as we call it HABIT...Maykaa is not a hiding or fall back place just out of a whim for any daughters..In serious situation it is fine but not like how K daughters do...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thanks for reading..
Yes me too . But Varsha this serial WON"T show that ..
Besides .........He really has fallen for her .He EDUCATED her Varsha .......thats SOMETHINg . If he is goofing up again , she alone can pull him on track PERMANENTLY . .

The difference between K sisters and Vandu is they storm off to maaika when THEY R AT FAULT . Vandu NEVER did it . If she does i t this once TO HAVE A MARRAIGE ............what these guys r calling TOUGH LOVE [ Manav sending a message ] ..........I wud understand . 

Also It wud be refreshing to see a woman disagreeing with PATI and bringing him on right track instead of being like ARchana ............saying YES to Patis decision even if he is WRONG .

I agree Vandu's case is different to Ks daughters abt coming to Maaika...

What I am against here is forgiving Ajit one more time..He might have done all that does not mean he gets a ticket to go scot free this time after going back to his old ways of drinking, gambling and physical abuse..I am saying if this keeps up..Ajit can stop right now but we saw him lying to ULM..I am sure CVs are ruining his character again..If they show him bad again Vandu should not forgive and take him back..I am totally against that idea..That is something I believe personally..

Vandu already has done the right thing by Ajit many times b4...She has been thru aloooooot and needs to be happy...
Thanks Kool for your wonderful updates.

I agree that Deshmukh's should have happy moments.  I really pity  stuburn Savita.  Some people dont' change but will suffer instead.

The Dharmesh drama has dragged too long and the future episodes will be bandaged hereand there and I don't see any head or tail coming out.
Edited by Tulsey - 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Does ego makes human so stubborn that they are ready to sacrifice their relations πŸ˜’

Yes sweet sonii ........it does .😊

OMG dii, that would hurt so much.....😭
I cant see if two people love each other and still show that they dont......
Life itself is short to express to our loved ones how much we love them and Manav ufff 

Dii I wanted to read your yesterday's commentary, but I dont get time, so I decided to read it from computer library, and It showed the page is blocked πŸ˜† I came home and read , and OMG it was so hilarious, esp Madhuri going preggo partπŸ˜†
Hi Varsha,
How are you doing these days.   I miss everyone on this forum but what to do no time, remember it is tax time and I am dead busy.

Good commentary Kools. You and Dabulls have covered everything between you and I have nothing more to add.

Would love to see Manav-Archu getting their act together - leaving Vaishu to the K's & Varsha-Satish, helping/supporting Madhuri and focusing on matters in the Deshmukh household including Vandu's situation.  

No Madhuri losing baby, please. Vaishu should not be elevated at Madhuri and Varun's expense.
Varsha, Vaishali should have told ArMan about their decision, Manav almost lost his izzat and Archana the constant humiliation that his husband is having an illicit relation. they deserved to know what the next step was going be, but were kept in the dark. Seriously they should now stop meddling in other ppl's lives and concentrate on their own.
S kools you know life comes in turns.Mr Manav ignored his mom who supported him in all situations and ran behind his saali's and now his saali's after utilizing him just did not bother to consult him.That what happens in life jaisi karni waisi barni for Mr Manav. I hope now he realizes that he needs to change his focus back to his mom and even tell Archu to stop interfering in her sis life as there are people to take care and focus on her sasural-Savita and Sachu to be precise.
Originally posted by Tulsey

Hi Varsha,
How are you doing these days.   I miss everyone on this forum but what to do no time, remember it is tax time and I am dead busy.

Hi dear Tulsey so good to see you..Know you been busy with tax season...Hope all is well...Miss ya πŸ€—  I am doing alright...πŸ˜ƒ
**********************************************************************************************

About relationships  (Not abt Parents-Son)

If someone & a relationship with them means a whole lot to you and you both are willing to work at it than it is worth saving..πŸ˜ƒ

Some relationships are toxic and are  cancerous...You know what to do than...Remove it and eradicate it to survive...You know both parties are not willing to admit or accept their part in it and willing to work on it to move forward..Than u must accept that cut your losses and move on..For your own sanity and happiness in life..

Not all relationships are meant to work and are parmenant..Where there is no mutual love and respect..As long as you know in your heart you did your best...Time to move on..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by piya_10

Varsha, Vaishali should have told ArMan about their decision, Manav almost lost his izzat and Archana the constant humiliation that his husband is having an illicit relation. they deserved to know what the next step was going be, but were kept in the dark. Seriously they should now stop meddling in other ppl's lives and concentrate on their own.
Piya I agree Vaishu should have told ArMan...

Did ArMan tell SulMan abt FBD-Madhuri-Varun facts about Vaishali's life? NO
How do u think SulMan felt? Are they not the willing and able parents to take care of their daughter's issues?  What experience do ArMan have in handling this type of problems?  Has hiding and lying from everyone helped anything so far? NO

Lying has given FBD the opportunity to flee...He is sitting in another country enjoying his orange silk shorts and giving out his credit cards...😳

ArMan both need to stop medling and poking their noses into other's lives and concentrate on their own marriage and D family....
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago