Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

NAAGIN needs a sapera (Page 4)

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369


aaj taps chuhiya bun gayi... aur uski bolti band ho gayi....WinkLOL
LOL
 
It is the After RAT effect LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfasttiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Joined: 27 August 2009
Posts: 3418

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i think u r very fond of snakes
 
always comes up with snake talks and pictures

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfasttiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Today d naagin hichcha forgot dat how she was bought in from d slum area to tappu's house... n acted like a naagin for tappu.Ouch... she intentionally  came to tappu's room to prove her mother correct dat she z naagin n started d fight.Ouch.. tappu was just excited by seeing d sari dat veer has brought for herSmile... n dat jalankhor chuhiya started saying big-big bhashan.Ouch... seriously sab kehte hai tappu starts............ but today ichcha mata acted like a naginLOL and came to spread her venomous poison to tappuOuch..but wat tappu didnt said any thing coz she knew ki saperan bulana padega naagin ko control karne ke liye...LOLLOLLOL..
picture perfect naagin wid her fan.. n traped tappu...Ouch



 
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Funny Pics priya, good job ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaintruderfasttiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

Kaash yeh nayi naagin nayi Chuhiya ko nigal Kaye, Dakar mein ram hi rakhey!
 
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2601

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by farah007

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL jaya.. actually she did.. tappu rubbed her nose like power phussssss girls and cried..ROFL

mujhe jo bhi pasand hota hai uska aap mazak kyu karti haiSmile... mujhe power puff gals bahut achchi lagti hai... so plzz limit till tappu...Smile
and tappu cries once in 2 weeks or in monthsSmile... but hichcha to har episode me...LOL

Tai tai tai tai tai tai tai tai bas keval tai tai
uska face dekh kar mughe cheid machti hai...
kaise veer jhelta hoga.....

sai bola... but she cant help god gifted hai kya kare bechari...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2601

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by priya2904

Today d naagin hichcha forgot dat how she was bought in from d slum area to tappu's house... n acted like a naagin for tappu.Ouch... she intentionally  came to tappu's room to prove her mother correct dat she z naagin n started d fight.Ouch.. tappu was just excited by seeing d sari dat veer has brought for herSmile... n dat jalankhor chuhiya started saying big-big bhashan.Ouch... seriously sab kehte hai tappu starts............ but today ichcha mata acted like a naginLOL and came to spread her venomous poison to tappuOuch..but wat tappu didnt said any thing coz she knew ki saperan bulana padega naagin ko control karne ke liye...LOLLOLLOL..
picture perfect naagin wid her fan.. n traped tappu...Ouch



 
 
LOL Funny Pics priya, good job ClapClapClap

ji shukriya..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2601

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

i think u r very fond of snakes
 
always comes up with snake talks and pictures

i think u havent seen my all postsSmile... no m not fond snakesSmile... par kya kare jab serial me hi aisa dikhayenge to kehna to padega na...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by farah007

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL jaya..  actually she did.. tappu rubbed her nose like power phussssss girls and cried..ROFL

mujhe jo bhi pasand hota hai uska aap mazak kyu karti haiSmile... mujhe power puff gals bahut achchi lagti hai... so plzz limit till tappu...Smile
and tappu cries once in 2 weeks or in monthsSmile... but hichcha to har episode me...LOLLOLLOLLOL
Ye Sahi bolaLOLLOLLOL Iccha is the official cry babyCryCryCry ye title us se koi nahi cheen sakta.. waise did you know tsunami's real reason??LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tappu the stupid vamp needs a new guy now

2 3 4

Author: arunima_LUIT   Replies: 30   Views: 2644

arunima_LUIT 30 2644 18 August 2010 at 1:46am by arunima_LUIT
Someone needs to...

Author: CantThnkOfAName   Replies: 0   Views: 461

CantThnkOfAName 0 461 17 May 2010 at 11:59am by CantThnkOfAName
Vansh needs to grow up

2 3 4 5

Author: matwamango   Replies: 36   Views: 3352

matwamango 36 3352 12 April 2010 at 10:16pm by LimitLessFan
vansh needs ichha, , ,

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shonuu   Replies: 42   Views: 4788

shonuu 42 4788 07 December 2009 at 7:49am by bluedollie
Tappu needs a tight slap

Author: smittu   Replies: 1   Views: 867

smittu 1 867 07 August 2009 at 4:46am by Delishus

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index