Is Abhay lead character ? (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by abhaylove

Wonder if abhay is lead character ?   

Well not going by just today or yesterday episode ..if you see after the SID entry abhlya or i can see abhay scene is very less . All we get to see is SID all the time . If there is day or two where we get to see one character whole time ..it is fine . We do get long scene of Sid & panchi but when it comes abhlya scene it gets away in few sec .

There is no progress on main characters . I know many love sid character here still ABHLYA are main lead  character but to me it look otherwise now

Please this is my POV and I know many of here will not agree

YOU HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND & HEART.dear..IT IS totally going haywire..The main essence of teh show is missing..NO LOVE story is moving..no passinate scenes..nothing..JUST FOR OUR SAKE YESTERDAY THEY SHOWED ONE HUG I AM SURE..as fi to pacify us..Me too am a person who says ki everycharacter ina a shwo should get due respect lekin yahan toh ulta hora ha hai..MAIN LEADS are sidelined..OK sid is very IMP for the story agreed ..SHOW HIM..BUT NOT LIKE WHOLE @ 2 - 3 WEEKS YAAR..It gets very frustrating for people like me who is more in to watching ABHIYA and ABHAY & PIYA....in general..Sorry if I have hurt anyone please dont mistak eme..I LOVE PKYEK..and SO SO SO WITH ALL OF YOU THAT EVERYONE NEEDS SPACE..But I feel they are not doing justice to ABHAY or PIYA..
Oh dear thanks for agreeing , you know this is my first post and i couldn't keep this feeling for long .

After the sid entry the CV has forget who is lead pair now . There is no development in abhlya character and even they shy away show abhlya for long time .

I do agree  everyone need screen space but we cannot still do injustice to abhlya pair . Even other character are not getting justice ..it is all the way SID SID and SID.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Abhay and Piya are no longer the main leads of the show.They are just side characters and hence the 10 second scenes for them in every episode....sometimes not even that!
I request the creatives to change the title of the show.Why "Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahaani" when its not at all about this ek kahaani?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Completely agree girls, the CVs are ullu banaoing us by calling it a "pyaar ki kahaani" when there is no "pyaar" in it Angry....... for me PKYEK is synonymous with Abhiya love story yaar .... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by sumadear13 - 15 March 2011 at 12:57pm
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Completely agree girls, the CVs are ullu banaoing us by calling it a "pyaar ki kahaani" when there is no "pyaar" in it Angry....... for me PKYEK is synonymous with Abhiya love story yaar .... 

I think what they're trying to do is building up the storyline to a certain level where Sid brings Maithali back, and that's why we get to see so much mysterious Sid-Raichands scenes .. It is no longer a AbhIya love story, it's becoming more of a Abhay-Pia-Sid love story.. going the Damon-Elena-Stefan way. Ermm

--sumana13---rupa-

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i said this before in many topics, and i was attacked  by those who like the side kicks!! 

everyday new characters are introduced and the episodes are getting filled with unfunny comic scenes 

the screen space of Abhay and Piya is becoming less and less each day!! 

in fact we haven't seen any meaningful Abhay and Piya scenes for long now!! its like they have no story for them!!

what kind of Pyar ke ek akhani is this?!!!Confused  

its more of multi khani's of  Sid on his scheming and killing spree track , Sid & panchi track!! gay track , Misha and the new guy track whatever his name is!!!Dead...

Edited by ka7eela - 15 March 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vivilaciouss_meLifu18--sumana13---Doppelganger--rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
yaa i mean i though pia n abahy were the main lead n no sign of pia today dats very weird not to show a sigal shot of the main lead

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Vivilaciouss_me Senior Member
Vivilaciouss_me
Vivilaciouss_me

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I agree! U hv a solid point! Da main characters..abhay-pia...dere luvstory...its nt progresin at ol...no pia scene 2daeUnhappy Unhappy i misd hr lyk hell! N abhay scne ws cut so short! Dis is nt fair at ol!! Ol we got 2 c is sid W*H chand-panchi-t-pravin scenes! Unhappy i knw sid is fun n intrestn 2 wtch bt CMON! WE LUV OUR ABHIYA DA MOST!!

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index