Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Abhay lead character ?

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Wonder if abhay is lead character ?   

Well not going by just today or yesterday episode ..if you see after the SID entry abhlya or i can see abhay scene is very less . All we get to see is SID all the time . If there is day or two where we get to see one character whole time ..it is fine . We do get long scene of Sid & panchi but when it comes abhlya scene it gets away in few sec .

There is no progress on main characters . I know many love sid character here still ABHLYA are main lead  character but to me it look otherwise now

Please this is my POV and I know many of here will not agree

Edited by abhaylove - 15 March 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymitumigitika.jaewaVivilaciouss_meNikhi.ka7eelaluvkasu-Doppelganger---sumana13--ozzyieMahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTICanshraBeyondHorizon

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
he is where Piya is, lol... they r a commerciial to the show only as it seems. i missed Piya today:( nd abhay got a scene, but like a repetitive one, with the same lines as before:( i seriously dont know where this show is goin?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.jka7eela-Doppelganger---sumana13---rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
The episode was a filler...but now it is enough...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyka7eela--sumana13---rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

prioty1000 Senior Member
prioty1000
prioty1000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
seriously guys.
no abhay, no piya and no abhiya scene......
missing them a lot.............

lubslubsyka7eela--sumana13---rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

he is where Piya is, lol... they r a commerciial to the show only as it seems. i missed Piya today:( nd abhay got a scene, but like a repetitive one, with the same lines as before:( i seriously dont know where this show is goin?
Piya was not there in today episode , I also like piya lot and we do get to see her with other character like misha , sid , t , kabir etc . But we don't get to see abhay much and also there is no progress in abhlya character at all .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

The episode was a filler...but now it is enough...Angry

Lost my endurance today Cry, CV is decreasing the abhlya  and mainly abhay scene after sid entry . I say more for abhay cause we get to see piya with other character .  More disappointing is that when we get abhlya scene it is cut short in few secs ..where if it is other track we get to for looooooooong time .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Wonder if abhay is lead character ?   

Well not going by just today or yesterday episode ..if you see after the SID entry abhlya or i can see abhay scene is very less . All we get to see is SID all the time . If there is day or two where we get to see one character whole time ..it is fine . We do get long scene of Sid & panchi but when it comes abhlya scene it gets away in few sec .

There is no progress on main characters . I know many love sid character here still ABHLYA are main lead  character but to me it look otherwise now

Please this is my POV and I know many of here will not agree

YOU HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND & HEART.dear..IT IS totally going haywire..The main essence of teh show is missing..NO LOVE story is moving..no passinate scenes..nothing..JUST FOR OUR SAKE YESTERDAY THEY SHOWED ONE HUG I AM SURE..as fi to pacify us..Me too am a person who says ki everycharacter ina a shwo should get due respect lekin yahan toh ulta hora ha hai..MAIN LEADS are sidelined..OK sid is very IMP for the story agreed ..SHOW HIM..BUT NOT LIKE WHOLE @ 2 - 3 WEEKS YAAR..It gets very frustrating for people like me who is more in to watching ABHIYA and ABHAY & PIYA....in general..Sorry if I have hurt anyone please dont mistak eme..I LOVE PKYEK..and SO SO SO WITH ALL OF YOU THAT EVERYONE NEEDS SPACE..But I feel they are not doing justice to ABHAY or PIYA..

AnuNka7eela--sumana13---rupa-intruderfast

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prioty1000

seriously guys.
no abhay, no piya and no abhiya scene......
missing them a lot.............

Yeh !!!why CV is doing this to lead pair , feel very disappointed .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index