Only to bring veer and tapu close

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hats off to nandwani for forcing the cvs to constantly create situations where they are in the limelite. It started from the day they actually started dating in real. Characters butchered, killed, wiped off just to accommodate them, Wah

Chandelier will only bring pappu to tappu. I suggest just kill Ichcha instead. Everyone Ed live in peace after that including the audience

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchserial

Hats off to nandwani for forcing the cvs to constantly create situations where they are in the limelite. It started from the day they actually started dating in real. Characters butchered, killed, wiped off just to accommodate them, Wah

Chandelier will only bring pappu to tappu. I suggest just kill Ichcha instead. Everyone Ed live in peace after that including the audience

Anyway Pappu deserves Tappu only...Ichcha will die saving Taps and give Veer as uttaran again to Taps. Then Mai will beg Taps to live with Veer and produce another waaris, this time Ichcha, to be reborn in her womb, because now suddenly for the bundela cartoons she has become a devi who saved Daddaji and Tapasya and her child, the waaris(?) of the bundelas..πŸ˜†... Happy ending with real coinciding with reel and a great relief to all of us from this daily torture... Ohh, I forgot, kill the rapist Rathod when he comes to B house to claim his baby in some accident and destroy all the documents in the police station in some accidental fire, which contains the FIR and other evidences to nail Tapasya, with the music playing in the back ground, 'Parithraanaaya saadhunaam'... aand 'Shubham', end..πŸ₯±
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Anyway Pappu deserves Tappu only...Ichcha will die saving Taps and give Veer as uttaran again to Taps. Then Mai will beg Taps to live with Veer and produce another waaris, this time Ichcha, to be reborn in her womb, because now suddenly for the bundela cartoons she has become a devi who saved Daddaji and Tapasya and her child, the waaris(?) of the bundelas..πŸ˜†... Happy ending with real coinciding with reel and a great relief to all of us from this daily torture... Ohh, I forgot, kill the rapist Rathod when he comes to B house to claim his baby in some accident and destroy all the documents in the police station in some accidental fire, which contains the FIR and other evidences to nail Tapasya, with the music playing in the back ground, 'Parithraanaaya saadhunaam'... aand 'Shubham', end..πŸ₯±

yeh kyaa ho gaya aapko , aise toh nahin the aapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yeh kyaa ho gaya aapko , aise toh nahin the aapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seeing the way all characters have become negative, and everything going in evil Tapasya's favour even if chandelier falls on her, I thought according to the CVs, negative is positive.. Did you get it?...🀣🀣
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You ssaid it all.
Nandish and his wife( I don't remember her real name) burnt all the sanctity of the show. It will be better off for CV's to get rid of Iccha role like Vansh's and bring the real life couple back together on reel.

So unprofessional couple I must say!!!😑
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchserial

oh yar why are  you so serious😊 just relax😊..the track is simple..atfirst veer was strong ichcha was weak..now veer has become an idiot ,,ichcha will get strong..first ichcha used to do tappu jap.. now veer would do...atfirst veer used to fight for the love of  ichcha ...now ichcha will fight for his love ..i predicted the story long before..so why blame the actors...now tell me even when nandmi werent a couple..still tapasya got  more limelight than ichcha..now rashmi wanted to turn her character positive..but cvs made her character even more disgusting than before....so dont blame the actors for cvs lack of brain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†just chill..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because very soon tapasya days in bundela house are gonna over.. so veecha forever.. if not exposed by rathod and the baby later proved out be veer's so what..mai is still gonna kick her out...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hermoinee

I wont be surprised if they show this
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

I wont be surprised if they show this

They will show any absurd thing, that is my opinion, since they are just oscillating and dragging the show all the time without making any sense.. So I thought how they could make Tappu positive and inferred only if they say negative is positive... So ppl, just chill and relax and laugh at the stupidity of this show...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if they want to bring taps and veer close
then it will be better if they kill ichaa at first

after that i will never check what is happening in uttarn
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neenu55

if they want to bring taps and veer close

then it will be better if they kill ichaa at first