Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

this will happen:Mod's note PG5 (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by groucho

Well it is the right thing to do to try and save someone so does it really matter who saves Tapasya............

I think for a change this is the first decent  message by the CV's (extremely possible that they have done this with some other ulterior motive than the one I prefer to see)  that just because someone has behaved atrociously why should the person saving her getting criticized for it.........it is a humane act isn't it???
!

    I too agree with you Aditi! Just because veer saves tapasya  and takes care of her doesnt mean that he is going to fall in love with her. Any normal , good human being will try to save a person in such a catastrophe. Just because veer brings her sarees, and saves her doesnt mean that suddenly he will fall out of love with iccha nd start loving tapasya.

   He will NEVER fall in love with tapasya , maybe he will be concerned about her because she is pregant. He has time and again, showed, that he has no lovey dovey  feelings for tapasya and he is just putting up with her because of his mai, daddaji and ofcourse for the baby.

   So , all veecha fans, chill!
i am not getting mad at veer for saving tappu , vaise sbhi she is pregnant, kuch ho gaya toh uss bacche ka kyaa hoga.
i am more worried abt the aftermath  , this will give us another set of patppu scenesLOLLOLAngry and i am not excited abt that

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by groucho

Well it is the right thing to do to try and save someone so does it really matter who saves Tapasya............

I think for a change this is the first decent  message by the CV's (extremely possible that they have done this with some other ulterior motive than the one I prefer to see)  that just because someone has behaved atrociously why should the person saving her getting criticized for it.........it is a humane act isn't it???
!

    I too agree with you Aditi! Just because veer saves tapasya  and takes care of her doesnt mean that he is going to fall in love with her. Any normal , good human being will try to save a person in such a catastrophe. Just because veer brings her sarees, and saves her doesnt mean that suddenly he will fall out of love with iccha nd start loving tapasya.

   He will NEVER fall in love with tapasya , maybe he will be concerned about her because she is pregant. He has time and again, showed, that he has no lovey dovey  feelings for tapasya and he is just putting up with her because of his mai, daddaji and ofcourse for the baby.

   So , all veecha fans, chill!
i am not getting mad at veer for saving tappu , vaise sbhi she is pregnant, kuch ho gaya toh uss bacche ka kyaa hoga.
i am more worried abt the aftermath  , this will give us another set of patppu scenesLOLLOLAngry and i am not excited abt that


I think even if this did not happen that would have continued..............and now that Ichcha is speaking up...........I am not too worried unless she loses her voice again.ConfusedConfusedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

arre baba Aahana , taps will stare and stare at that chandler untill and unless the chandler gets scared of her and falls on someone else 

@ JustJ... Hilarious..ClapClap .. Has Taps now got the powers of even Rajnikanth?...ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12ruchira23Aahana-intruderfast

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 312

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

pappu will save tappu thats what will happen I can bet on this
or
 
Ichcha will save tapori and gets hurt
or
 
Falls on tapori and the baby dies. Ichcha blamed ( 2nd bet )

The end result will be that somehow Taps is saved, Nani thinks Iccha is trying something against her to ensure that the baby is not born, Satya is speachless (since he cant give away the secret), and Iccha listens to more bullsh*t from Daddaji, Nani and Mai, while Veer lovingly rubs Taps tummy to ensure that the kid is well, and his daddy darling (who should be given the title for the best Head of Family without any powers) and Kaka mentally make up their mind that they should talk to Iccha Veer privately once Iccha's humiliation is complete. 

I think Taps dad will walk in now, and tell Veer that as there seems to be some danger for Taps baby, please keep taps in your room  and in front of your eyes from now. Meri Vinathi hai. I know you are married to Iccha, but this is your baby too, and Taps is my bitiya.

And we will watch one more episode of complete crap and discuss it here. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8sourojAahana-

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Joined: 10 April 2010
Posts: 1896

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
acco.to me the chandler would be on its way to taps khopdi bt a man suddenly pulls her and it will be fallen and tappu fallen over that guy and that would be rathod and this way they will introduce rathod to the BtoonConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

Originally posted by veechafan123

pappu will save tappu thats what will happen I can bet on this
or
 
Ichcha will save tapori and gets hurt
or
 
Falls on tapori and the baby dies. Ichcha blamed ( 2nd bet )

The end result will be that somehow Taps is saved, Nani thinks Iccha is trying something against her to ensure that the baby is not born, Satya is speachless (since he cant give away the secret), and Iccha listens to more bullsh*t from Daddaji, Nani and Mai, while Veer lovingly rubs Taps tummy to ensure that the kid is well, and his daddy darling (who should be given the title for the best Head of Family without any powers) and Kaka mentally make up their mind that they should talk to Iccha Veer privately once Iccha's humiliation is complete. 

I think Taps dad will walk in now, and tell Veer that as there seems to be some danger for Taps baby, please keep taps in your room  and in front of your eyes from now. Meri Vinathi hai. I know you are married to Iccha, but this is your baby too, and Taps is my bitiya.

And we will watch one more episode of complete crap and discuss it here. Cry
i think u r absolutely rightLOLLOLaftermath will be  onlt pappu with tappu Dead
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

acco.to me the chandler would be on its way to taps khopdi bt a man suddenly pulls her and it will be fallen and tappu fallen over that guy and that would be rathod and this way they will introduce rathod to the BtoonConfused


That is somewhat more believable............but I think we should consider the most negative thing that can happen to Ichcha, the best for Tapasya, the dumbest for Veer and then we will be thinking like the CV's and may come up with a solutionOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12ruchira23hermione8Aahana-

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 312

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by bipasha23

acco.to me the chandler would be on its way to taps khopdi bt a man suddenly pulls her and it will be fallen and tappu fallen over that guy and that would be rathod and this way they will introduce rathod to the BtoonConfused


That is somewhat more believable............but I think we should consider the most negative thing that can happen to Ichcha, the best for Tapasya, the dumbest for Veer and then we will be thinking like the CV's and may come up with a solutionOuch

They need to introduce a button which says: I agree with your comments but don't like them!

I clicked like, but yes Ouch we need to think what could be the worst possible scenario for Iccha. 

This is how the CVs brains must be working now:

I mean, she just replied left and right to Tappu yaar. How can we, the CVs allow her to get away with that?? She needs to be punished. Poor Taps was left speechless and sobbing after she heard that perpetual servant maid Iccha's answer. Hello?? She needs to be avenged by the Gods! So, make Iccha save Taps, and then listen to Nani and Dadda's accusations that Iccha was responsible for trying to kill Taps and the kid coz she is watching Veer getting closer to Taps. 
And what about those thousands of so called Nandish-Reshmi fans... they need a few scenes of their favorite couple, nah? Oblige them! Veer carries Taps with the baby upstairs, feeds her, promises to keep her in front of his eyes only etc etc. Good food for the Nandish-Rashmi group (Not I do NOT call them Veeya fans, coz there never was any Veer and Tapasya, only Nandish and Rashmi)

And finally what about the fans of Veecha? Huh?? What bout them??? Never heard of that massive group. And nyway, they will wait and watch, coz we have that Rathod bait for them nah? What do they know that after that we have a track planned where the DNA is Veers? Hee hee

And so, the CV brains tick. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8sourojAahana-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chit Chat Corner 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: LimitLessFan   Replies: 1209   Views: 45854

LimitLessFan 1209 45854 12 January 2011 at 11:22am by shivani9
Count Down for Paap Ka Aant:Mod's note PG8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: lambooo   Replies: 96   Views: 7858

lambooo 96 7858 21 August 2010 at 10:52pm by nb.neha
The Uttaran Mega-Bhaaichara Thread:Mod's note PG9

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: hppppp   Replies: 67   Views: 7406

hppppp 67 7406 17 August 2010 at 1:49pm by jyoti06
I Bumped into Shah Rukh:Mod's note PG7

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: lambooo   Replies: 54   Views: 4916

lambooo 54 4916 17 August 2010 at 12:53pm by jyoti06
REAL VAMP:Mod's note & Warning PG10

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: amuktha   Replies: 79   Views: 7125

amuktha 79 7125 05 August 2010 at 4:35am by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index