then he may feed her from morning to evening
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: neenu55

yaa ichaa is far

so obiviously veer and we can expect patppu scenes

then he may feed her from morning to evening

yaa ab toh raksha karegas, full on tappu ka sevak. tappu might say hume akele darr lagta hain , aap hamare saath rahiye🤢🤢
oh i hope there is a miracle and rathod comes
but i am expecting too much
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well it is the right thing to do to try and save someone so does it really matter who saves Tapasya............

I think for a change this is the first decent  message by the CV's (extremely possible that they have done this with some other ulterior motive than the one I prefer to see)  that just because someone has behaved atrociously why should the person saving her getting criticized for it.........it is a humane act isn't it???
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well it is the right thing to do to try and save someone so does it really matter who saves Tapasya............

I think for a change this is the first decent  message by the CV's (extremely possible that they have done this with some other ulterior motive than the one I prefer to see)  that just because someone has behaved atrociously why should the person saving her getting criticized for it.........it is a humane act isn't it???

!

I too agree with you Aditi! Just because veer saves tapasya  and takes care of her doesnt mean that he is going to fall in love with her. Any normal , good human being will try to save a person in such a catastrophe. Just because veer brings her sarees, and saves her doesnt mean that suddenly he will fall out of love with iccha nd start loving tapasya.

He will NEVER fall in love with tapasya , maybe he will be concerned about her because she is pregant. He has time and again, showed, that he has no lovey dovey  feelings for tapasya and he is just putting up with her because of his mai, daddaji and ofcourse for the baby.

So , all veecha fans, chill!
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

!

I too agree with you Aditi! Just because veer saves tapasya  and takes care of her doesnt mean that he is going to fall in love with her. Any normal , good human being will try to save a person in such a catastrophe. Just because veer brings her sarees, and saves her doesnt mean that suddenly he will fall out of love with iccha nd start loving tapasya.

He will NEVER fall in love with tapasya , maybe he will be concerned about her because she is pregant. He has time and again, showed, that he has no lovey dovey  feelings for tapasya and he is just putting up with her because of his mai, daddaji and ofcourse for the baby.

So , all veecha fans, chill!

i am not getting mad at veer for saving tappu , vaise sbhi she is pregnant, kuch ho gaya toh uss bacche ka kyaa hoga.
i am more worried abt the aftermath  , this will give us another set of patppu scenes😆😆😡 and i am not excited abt that
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am not getting mad at veer for saving tappu , vaise sbhi she is pregnant, kuch ho gaya toh uss bacche ka kyaa hoga.
i am more worried abt the aftermath  , this will give us another set of patppu scenes😆😆😡 and i am not excited abt that

I think even if this did not happen that would have continued..............and now that Ichcha is speaking up...........I am not too worried unless she loses her voice again.😕😕😊
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

arre baba Aahana , taps will stare and stare at that chandler untill and unless the chandler gets scared of her and falls on someone else 

@ JustJ... Hilarious..👏👏 .. Has Taps now got the powers of even Rajnikanth?...🤣🤣
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan123

pappu will save tappu thats what will happen I can bet on this

or

Ichcha will save tapori and gets hurt
or

Falls on tapori and the baby dies. Ichcha blamed ( 2nd bet )

The end result will be that somehow Taps is saved, Nani thinks Iccha is trying something against her to ensure that the baby is not born, Satya is speachless (since he cant give away the secret), and Iccha listens to more bullsh*t from Daddaji, Nani and Mai, while Veer lovingly rubs Taps tummy to ensure that the kid is well, and his daddy darling (who should be given the title for the best Head of Family without any powers) and Kaka mentally make up their mind that they should talk to Iccha Veer privately once Iccha's humiliation is complete. 

I think Taps dad will walk in now, and tell Veer that as there seems to be some danger for Taps baby, please keep taps in your room  and in front of your eyes from now. Meri Vinathi hai. I know you are married to Iccha, but this is your baby too, and Taps is my bitiya.

And we will watch one more episode of complete crap and discuss it here. 😭
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
acco.to me the chandler would be on its way to taps khopdi bt a man suddenly pulls her and it will be fallen and tappu fallen over that guy and that would be rathod and this way they will introduce rathod to the Btoon😕
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahmansma

The end result will be that somehow Taps is saved, Nani thinks Iccha is trying something against her to ensure that the baby is not born, Satya is speachless (since he cant give away the secret), and Iccha listens to more bullsh*t from Daddaji, Nani and Mai, while Veer lovingly rubs Taps tummy to ensure that the kid is well, and his daddy darling (who should be given the title for the best Head of Family without any powers) and Kaka mentally make up their mind that they should talk to Iccha Veer privately once Iccha's humiliation is complete. 

I think Taps dad will walk in now, and tell Veer that as there seems to be some danger for Taps baby, please keep taps in your room  and in front of your eyes from now. Meri Vinathi hai. I know you are married to Iccha, but this is your baby too, and Taps is my bitiya.

And we will watch one more episode of complete crap and discuss it here. 😭

i think u r absolutely right😆😆aftermath will be  onlt pappu with tappu 🤢