Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts-15th March 2011 (Page 6)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Originally posted by misti73

Musti - Thanks for your analysis of Dev. I think you are spot on that he's craving 'Love' and emotional support as he's supposedly an orphan. Loved the interaction with Sr.Purohit. Dev was honest and open with Sr.Purohit, even as a child. He has that special bond with him.

As for amma, the least I see of her, the better for me. If she's not playing an important role, they need to get rid of her ASAP.

As for Ashanti, she was vindictive... she knew what she was doing. This sudden need to take both her kids shopping! I'm glad that now Radhika has the opportunity to be alone with her
KK.

Being the Weaver's 'daughter' has it's advantages .. she gets to wear beautiful vibrant clothes   LOL

You are welcome CD.

As Angie pointed out Dev does not have a Mansaram in his life and he has grown up without that love that a child needs so he is bound to be searching for that love. Unfortunately I think amma is going to be pivotal character so we are both stuck with her.........Shanti is a typical stepmother and she is behaving true to her characterisation.........she tries to manipulate Radhika but her husband blocks it. Ahh the beautiful clothes........well there has to be some advantage.Wink

Musti - Ashanti is not Radhika's stepmother, just a fostermom... So her behaviour is not acceptable! If her husband fathered Radhika, then her behaviour would be true to form, as a typical stepmother. Though, not all stepmoms are evil.

Legally she is the foster mother but the relationship between Radhika and the father is like that of real father daughter..........if Radhika was brought into the family without the father consulting the mother...........if the father decided to bring up Radhika knowing that the wife does not want her around............if the father gives preference to Radhika over the mother..........then to me Radhika will be like a step daughter whom she is obliged to look after because of her husband.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Why3 - Totally agree. Divine justice was humbug in CB1... it was a big joke and ridiculed CVs Kahna's so called pathetic justice.

CB's CVs had the platform to bring about social change, but just blew it. Instead they made a mockery of Kahna and mist probably people lost faith. The weak minded and uneducated who watch these kind of shows, and sadly, there are so many, with such cruelty and evilness, one show trying to better the other, might think it's okay to do evil and get away with it ..
and it's shocking, but true, that women are the perpetrators of such atrocity.

Yes and they are again bringing in Kanha in every episode...........when  Kanha did not help Radhika when she needed him the most why will people believe that now Kanha will help Radhika.........they did make a mockery of peoples faith.
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Kanha devotees all know that this is just a show and whatever is shown here cant be true .They also see this as a show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari

Go to top