Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts-15th March 2011 (Page 5)

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your analysis of Dev. I think you are spot on that he's craving 'Love' and emotional support as he's supposedly an orphan. Loved the interaction with Sr.Purohit. Dev was honest and open with Sr.Purohit, even as a child. He has that special bond with him.

As for amma, the least I see of her, the better for me. If she's not playing an important role, they need to get rid of her ASAP.

As for Ashanti, she was vindictive... she knew what she was doing. This sudden need to take both her kids shopping! I'm glad that now Radhika has the opportunity to be alone with her
KK.

Being the Weaver's 'daughter' has it's advantages .. she gets to wear beautiful vibrant clothes   LOL

You are welcome CD.

As Angie pointed out Dev does not have a Mansaram in his life and he has grown up without that love that a child needs so he is bound to be searching for that love. Unfortunately I think amma is going to be pivotal character so we are both stuck with her.........Shanti is a typical stepmother and she is behaving true to her characterisation.........she tries to manipulate Radhika but her husband blocks it. Ahh the beautiful clothes........well there has to be some advantage.Wink

Musti - Ashanti is not Radhika's stepmother, just a fostermom... So her behaviour is not acceptable! If her husband fathered Radhika, then her behaviour would be true to form, as a typical stepmother. Though, not all stepmoms are evil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

BB has already set the ball rolling by preparing Dev to be the RP.  She will once again be instrumental in getting Dev and Radhika together.  If this story is also based on the Kanha aspect this will be divine justice for having pushed the old man down the stairs.
Yes but Kanha also gave actual justice and retribution did happen.........so I want devine justice plus societies rules to be followed and shown as a punishment regarding pushing a man down the stairs and injecting him with drugs.....just devine justice has no interest for me.

Radha, I am with Misti on this one.  No more divine justice.  The creatives' idea of divine justice is bite from snakes and some burns for few days that get cured by a phool anyway.  Also everything is forgiven and forgotten in one minute. 

If the grandfather has suffered for 12 years in a vegetative state for somebody's crime, let them show a life sentence for Maheswari as that is the punishment for attempted murder in India.  Afterwards, they can show her getting a stroke and becoming paralyzed for the rest of her life while being in jail.  No more forgiveness from Dadaji and Dev for this and no retribution from animals.  When we talk of God's punishment for someone's sins, we talk about punishments given to them by society as well as circumstances.  So let it be a combination of two.  Our serials show no payback for any crimes even though they are considered crimes by Indian law.  It has to be changed.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariChinadollTwoNeerjaamisti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=why3][QUOTE=misti73]

.Main reason is that in India arranged marriages do happen and they are not based on love..........sometimes love develops later but sometimes people stay married out of respect..
 Sometimes you are stuck because of no alternative...social pressure, mainly the financial dependence....Could not stop myself commenting.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Misti and Why3,

I also do not want  BB to be threatened by cows and snakes.

By divine justice what I meant was she will do the right things unknowingly and pay for it by lamenting about it.  If you do recall before she pushed Dadaji from the stairs he asked her do you know what niyate has in store for you, and she said yes.  she is in for a huge fall, probably her son will be a factor here. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
 One thing i can not understand, CB2 was supposed to go Pades way and then why are in hurry for Dev Radhika,s  falling in love track.and so fast within one day ready to announce their love, so their total focus is on Dev Radhika now....Why this overdose.....

misti73

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Neerja,

The creative team changed during the first week.  I think there has been a change in the storyline.  It may still go the Pardes way--but in the near future we have a pundit visiting the Purohits and viewing janam kundali.  Let us see what is going to be revealed.

After Holi we will get to know if Radhika is also reciprocating similar feelings for Dev. 

Edited by radha_bilahari - 16 March 2011 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Why3 - Totally agree. Divine justice was humbug in CB1... it was a big joke and ridiculed CVs Kahna's so called pathetic justice.

CB's CVs had the platform to bring about social change, but just blew it. Instead they made a mockery of Kahna and mist probably people lost faith. The weak minded and uneducated who watch these kind of shows, and sadly, there are so many, with such cruelty and evilness, one show trying to better the other, might think it's okay to do evil and get away with it ..
and it's shocking, but true, that women are the perpetrators of such atrocity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Then finally Radhika chooses Dev over rituals and actually confesses that a marriage is useless and can not be considered valid if it is with somebody whom she doesn't love. 

Will they show that or will it reduce Radhika's "fidelity" in eyes of writers?  I will go with the second option if I look at their history.  Will be pleasantly surprised if they go with the first option. 
Yes regarding this part but not too sure about "that a marriage is useless and can not be considered valid if it is with somebody whom she doesn't love."....Main reason is that in India arranged marriages do happen and they are not based on love..........sometimes love develops later but sometimes people stay married out of respect....so I don't know whether the makers will make Radhika say that.......Thats why maybe they might let Radhika realise in some way that Dev is that husband and give that as a reason for Radhikas refusal for Rohan even after she gets engaged to Rohan.  I will be pleasantly surprised if they show Radhika choosing Dev based on love or listening to her heart where Kanha in her resides and not her head where the thoughts of society live. The main reaosn for me saying is because I am getting a feeling that spiritualism has a different meaning to the makers.
The makers seem to be calling ritualism as spiritualism and their idea of divine connection is the speedy track love affair they are showing. 

Yes......when ritualism and spiritualism are a bit different.....and also yes on the speedy love afar track.

I understand about the arranged marriage part that love comes later.  But it is different the way they are showing Radhika's feelings.  She felt connected to this boy in the childhood and they became instant friends.  Both were protective of each other and had a lot of fun together.  I am not sure if Radhika would have wanted to believe in that "accidental" marriage if she hadn't like Bumbumbhole Dev. 

Now she is getting strongly attracted to adult Dev who in turn is totally infatuated with her and is not making any secret of his feelings.  So when they show her agreeing to marry Rohan in an adult ceremony thinking that he was Kishn Kanhiya,  they will show her conflict where she won't feel anything for Rohan and feel drawn towards Dev.  So that's why I want her to be the one to tell her father eventually after a lot of mental conflicts and confusion that she can't marry Rohan as she has feelings for Dev.  So in that sense her marriage to somebody with whom she feels no connection is not valid in that sense.  Or that her love for Dev is so strong that she chooses him over her beliefs.  But that love should be strong only when she interacts more with him at a more real level or not just at a superficial level they are doing now.  
Ahh now I get what you are saying........I thought that Radhika is going to declare to the world that marriage without love is useless....I mean she will use the exact words and I was scratching my head and thinking Radhika will say "useless".....sorry my confusion coming out here.Big smile ....I would prefer seeing this version because to me also this is close to being spiritual but somehow think that since they are harping on the rituals and equating ritualism with spiritualism they will might make Radhika realise that Dev is her Kishnakanhaiya...

Currently their interaction is just a strong attraction that people feel for each other without knowing them properly and are not deep feelings that one develops when the respect and caring for each other comes too.
 Yes all that will only happen when they both know each other well...........the interaction has to be a deeper one and understanding has to be there.......none of that is present now.
I just hope they don't show those repeated scenes from CB1 where the marriage is about to happen and it is with Dev at the last minute due to some physical intervention of Kanha or there is confusion who is Radhika's husband in the eyes of the society as it happened with Vishaka.  If that happens,  the audience would go away as nobody wants to see the exact CB1.

Angie today because of the horse Dev managed to find Radhika.....so what do you think will happen....if they carry on like this.

Angie12

Go to top