Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Thanks Misti for your practical analysis, which i lack.....I am not a practical person, that's  why love to  read your thoughts about the situations and characters.....
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

You are welcome CD.

As Angie pointed out Dev does not have a Mansaram in his life and he has grown up without that love that a child needs so he is bound to be searching for that love. Unfortunately I think amma is going to be pivotal character so we are both stuck with her.........Shanti is a typical stepmother and she is behaving true to her characterisation.........she tries to manipulate Radhika but her husband blocks it. Ahh the beautiful clothes........well there has to be some advantage.😉

Musti - Ashanti is not Radhika's stepmother, just a fostermom... So her behaviour is not acceptable! If her husband fathered Radhika, then her behaviour would be true to form, as a typical stepmother. Though, not all stepmoms are evil.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

BB has already set the ball rolling by preparing Dev to be the RP.  She will once again be instrumental in getting Dev and Radhika together.  If this story is also based on the Kanha aspect this will be divine justice for having pushed the old man down the stairs.
Yes but Kanha also gave actual justice and retribution did happen.........so I want devine justice plus societies rules to be followed and shown as a punishment regarding pushing a man down the stairs and injecting him with drugs.....just devine justice has no interest for me.

Radha, I am with Misti on this one.  No more divine justice.  The creatives' idea of divine justice is bite from snakes and some burns for few days that get cured by a phool anyway.  Also everything is forgiven and forgotten in one minute. 

If the grandfather has suffered for 12 years in a vegetative state for somebody's crime, let them show a life sentence for Maheswari as that is the punishment for attempted murder in India.  Afterwards, they can show her getting a stroke and becoming paralyzed for the rest of her life while being in jail.  No more forgiveness from Dadaji and Dev for this and no retribution from animals.  When we talk of God's punishment for someone's sins, we talk about punishments given to them by society as well as circumstances.  So let it be a combination of two.  Our serials show no payback for any crimes even though they are considered crimes by Indian law.  It has to be changed.  
Neerjaa thumbnail
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti and Why3,

I also do not want  BB to be threatened by cows and snakes.

By divine justice what I meant was she will do the right things unknowingly and pay for it by lamenting about it.  If you do recall before she pushed Dadaji from the stairs he asked her do you know what niyate has in store for you, and she said yes.  she is in for a huge fall, probably her son will be a factor here. 
Neerjaa thumbnail
 One thing i can not understand, CB2 was supposed to go Pades way and then why are in hurry for Dev Radhika,s  falling in love track.and so fast within one day ready to announce their love, so their total focus is on Dev Radhika now....Why this overdose.....
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Neerja,

The creative team changed during the first week.  I think there has been a change in the storyline.  It may still go the Pardes way--but in the near future we have a pundit visiting the Purohits and viewing janam kundali.  Let us see what is going to be revealed.

After Holi we will get to know if Radhika is also reciprocating similar feelings for Dev. 
Edited by radha_bilahari - 13 years ago
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why3 - Totally agree. Divine justice was humbug in CB1... it was a big joke and ridiculed CVs Kahna's so called pathetic justice.

CB's CVs had the platform to bring about social change, but just blew it. Instead they made a mockery of Kahna and mist probably people lost faith. The weak minded and uneducated who watch these kind of shows, and sadly, there are so many, with such cruelty and evilness, one show trying to better the other, might think it's okay to do evil and get away with it ..
and it's shocking, but true, that women are the perpetrators of such atrocity.

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Ashanti is not Radhika's stepmother, just a fostermom... So her behaviour is not acceptable! If her husband fathered Radhika, then her behaviour would be true to form, as a typical stepmother. Though, not all stepmoms are evil.

Legally she is the foster mother but the relationship between Radhika and the father is like that of real father daughter..........if Radhika was brought into the family without the father consulting the mother...........if the father decided to bring up Radhika knowing that the wife does not want her around............if the father gives preference to Radhika over the mother..........then to me Radhika will be like a step daughter whom she is obliged to look after because of her husband.