India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Dowry

cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Its very sad that that anu's familiy see nothing wrong with the demands made. Anyway why are anu aunt and uncle still staying with anu's familiy? don't they have a home of their own?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusrose-girlDaviRoyalLEO_Krrish

sadhanalov Senior Member
sadhanalov
sadhanalov

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Haha ..they have yar..but if they left we will miss comedy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbindia2009

Its very sad that that anu's familiy see nothing wrong with the demands made. Anyway why are anu aunt and uncle still staying with anu's familiy? don't they have a home of their own?

LOLLOL May be Anu's uncle has lost their job..and they are staying there for a while..I wish Mona realise this fast enough and may be tell them something so that they can leave..sometimes bua is such a pain! and as far as Anu's concerned..he won't say anything..it's his family..and he is one obidient gujju guy who knows his responsibility towards the family!Smile and About the $ exchange..what they are showing on show is REALITY..agar ladki me koi bhi issue hota hai to ladke ki family me se zyada hi demands hoti hai..and that is fact in middle class families..and the gal is manglic..to uski shadi me wese hi pareshani hoti hai..and  if u have observed gujarati family from close view you would know why her family is worried about her marriage.. I know it's WRONG...it's wrong big time..but that is how it works..and plus the family is very aurthodox....*cultured* but aurhodox.. Nyways more fun as episodes come!Smile

rose-girl

mourinho Newbie
mourinho
mourinho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I think people should go to jail for this demand.

rose-girl

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbindia2009

Phui constantly interfer's in her brother's family. Anu Father had a loss in business therefore doesn't do anything. Anu in his twenties is suppose to feed his whole family. Family with only income their young son lives in a huge house and the women of the house, dress up all the time as if they are going to a party..no idea how they afford this life style .

Also, what is this about Mona cannot even visit her family without Ambaji's permission..the whole family sucks..
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
The dowry system still goes on in India although I think it is illegal by law.  It is reality thay are showing.  What I do not understand is why Mona has to get verbal permission before she can go to her meika which is only a few feet away form the Gandhi house.  It is good tradtion if Mona tells them where she is going only if she chooses.  I know it is considered some kind of a deal going to Mieka, but get permision do not seem nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DaviRoyalLEO_Krrish

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index