India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Pratap appreciation (Page 5)

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I think the CV have stopped thinking and using old romantic scenes/tracks and mixing them all together to make viewer happy? I dunno....i guess they think if they give some romance scene everyone will be happy?

The thing is, everyone has been so emotionally invested in NivRen that when it comes to this point when the CTs are making bloopers upon bloopers, they are torn between sticking with the show for the sake of NivRen or leaving it because of CTs stupidity. It's how I'm feeling, in fact. So now we all are frustrated because we can't stand to see so many mistakes but even knowing that, our hearts still want to continue with the story, always hoping that CTs will finally grow a brain.

Basically, there is starting to be a sort of love/hate relationship between the viewers and this show. And the CTs are probably taking advantage of the love part to keep pushing ahead with the story without even addressing their mistakes.

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

The thing is, everyone has been so emotionally invested in NivRen that when it comes to this point when the CTs are making bloopers upon bloopers, they are torn between sticking with the show for the sake of NivRen or leaving it because of CTs stupidity. It's how I'm feeling, in fact. So now we all are frustrated because we can't stand to see so many mistakes but even knowing that, our hearts still want to continue with the story, always hoping that CTs will finally grow a brain.

Basically, there is starting to be a sort of love/hate relationship between the viewers and this show. And the CTs are probably taking advantage of the love part to keep pushing ahead with the story without even addressing their mistakes.

The CT are really testing my patiences. I dont mind romance but I dont like all the bloopers.

Just have to wait and see what happens and see if they can redeem themselves...if not I will totally lose interest.

Even now I dont really watch it with true enjoyment or look forward to a new part...just watch it quickly to summarise whats going on....the sake of finishing it.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 March 2011 at 3:53pm
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
The CT are really testing my patiences. I dont mind romance but I dont like all the bloopers.

Just have to wait and see what happens and see if they can redeem themselves...if not I will totally lose interest.

Even now I dont really watch it with true enjoyment or look forward to a new part...just watch it quickly to summarise whats going on....the sake of finishing it.

Me too. A written update is enough for me. I actually stopped watching CCBM sometime before when Viren was introduced in the show because the whole original storyline was going down the drain and that killed it for me. I just read the written updates provided here and then the story picked up again when Viren was found to be the stalker. Now I'm back to reading written updates again. 
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Me too. A written update is enough for me. I actually stopped watching CCBM sometime before when Viren was introduced in the show because the whole original storyline was going down the drain and that killed it for me. I just read the written updates provided here and then the story picked up again when Viren was found to be the stalker. Now I'm back to reading written updates again. 

Ahh your one of the old watchers wow Shocked

i only started watching I would say coming to the end of Viren stalking mystery. 

What do you think Sid/Nivi compared to Viren/Nivi. I'm guessing you have accepted Viren/Nivi now. Any reason why?

I totally missed the beginning so dont know much about it. Wanted to watch it but cant be bothered anymore. 
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Yep, I've been one of them old watchers.

And yeah, because of that, I was a Sid/Nivi fan cause they were really cute and innocent. But after Sid made that mistake of not believing in Nivi and her family, a lot of people were angry here and I was just like, "Uhhh.....can't poor Siddharth be forgiven?" There were other Nivarth fans like me who also felt the same but then this little battle of NivRen vs NivArth started and I just opted to stay out of the forum because I didn't think it was fair for Siddharth to be bashed so much by others just cause of one mistake of his. So I just kept quiet with my opinions to myself.

I continued to watch the show regularly up until Nivi and Viren were actually married and I lost all hope of any NivArth uniting. After that, I was put off by the show but because I was emotionally invested in it, I kept up to date with it. I just had to see how this was going to end. Eventually, NivRen appealed to me when Nivi found out Viren was the stalker because now things were no longer filled with sweetness between them. A sort of bittersweet relationship began and I got hooked onto that.

I'd suggest not going back to watch from the beginning. It'll save a lot of emotions and headache. Besides, the show had dramatically changed post-Viren entry so what you will see in the beginning is completely different from what you will see now.

Edited by anuragtani4ever - 15 March 2011 at 5:27pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah I felt the anger with Sid in this forum and I also had the same reaction. 

Yeah I no longer see the point of going back and watching the old part. Seems the storyline has been lost somewhere.

How unfortunate. 

Nevermind.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 16 March 2011 at 5:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Yeah I felt the anger with Sid and I also had the same reaction. 

Yeah I no longer see the point of going back and watching the old part. Seems the storyline has been lost somewhere.

How unfortunate. 

Nevermind.

I agree with u. The story seems totally lost somewhere.
In today's epi. I liked only PT & Divya conversation. Can't believe NT dadi's words have so much power & it changed PT ( hope he stays like that Wink)

thanks for writing this topic!

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
agree wit u...pratap really deserves apreciatn..his change was defntly needed&a very welcom 1..dere is sayin na dher aaye dhurusth aaye,somlik dat,nt sure..does suit d current situtn..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index