Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Pratap appreciation (Page 3)

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

YAY! Pratap is standing up and doing the right thing.

We should have a Pratap appreciation thread.

Please continue and keep your crazy wife in track and your daughter Smile
Thankyou dear for making this post. Pratap's scene was the best scene in tonight's episode. Atlast Divya is getting some good advice from someone. We cannot expect any good advice from her mother atleast she got it from her father. I hope she starts listening to her father and follow that advice.

Best dialogue in tonights episode "Rishtay dil se banaye jaate hai, dimaag se nahi" Beautiful. Atleast we can hope now that Divya is taking a turn towards right direction.

Unfortunately, we can only hope. Divya, even without anyone saying anything good, will stray off and do something stupid or bad. It's just how she is.

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Agree, we need a Pratap appreciation thread. I'm his fan.
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Thankyou dear for making this post. Pratap's scene was the best scene in tonight's episode. Atlast Divya is getting some good advice from someone. We cannot expect any good advice from her mother atleast she got it from her father. I hope she starts listening to her father and follow that advice.

Best dialogue in tonights episode "Rishtay dil se banaye jaate hai, dimaag se nahi" Beautiful. Atleast we can hope now that Divya is taking a turn towards right direction.

Your welcome. I agree that was refreshing to watch. The rest of the show....Confused What was all that about the mangalsutra? Confused

Its good that Divya is getting some good advise....but I honestly have lost faith in Divya....

But it would be good if she starts listening to some good advise.

That dialogue was good, and also liked it when he said that you wont get your happiness if you don;t think of other people happiness. That was awesome, especially Divya needs to hear that Smile

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 March 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Originally posted by friendforall

Poor Pratab,  In this show pity 3 people,  one is Pratab for getting a wife like HL,, Jawahar for getting CC and last but not least Sidharth for getting Divya

This show is giving out the message that if you meet a girl who doesn't look like a chand (round-faced), you should probably be better off staying away from her.LOL

Or just never decide to get married.

Hey Dear u just cracked me up with this, really the way the track is going it seems this is the message they are givingLOL
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Your welcome. I agree that was refreshing to watch. The rest of the show....Confused What was all that about the mangalsutra? Confused

Its good that Divya is getting some good advise....but I honestly have lost faith in Divya....

But it would be good if she starts listening to some good advise.

That dialogue was good, and also liked it when he said that you wont get your happiness if you don;t think of other people happiness. That was awesome, especially Divya needs to hear that Smile
Tell me about it, I am like lost with that Mangalsutra thing completely. From yesterday I am hitting my head for showing that Mangalsutra out of nowhere.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the last part of the dialogue. Lets hope Divya starts working on that good advice and goes only to her dad for advice now onwards.

Thankyou once again for opening this thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
What was all that about the mangalsutra? Confused

It was probably introduced to add that particular scene with Nivi and Viren and to heighten emotional drama. Too bad the CTs failed in making us starry-eyed and emotional over this. Instead, they now have confused and angry viewers. Unhappy
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

She probably manipulated him cause that's all she knows how to do best. Angry

I just can't imagine Pratap wooing or even being wooed by Hemlata. Dead

LOL

I dont see Dadi choosing HL LOL

Maybe HL saw Pratap and hypnotised him to marry her....LOL
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

What was all that about the mangalsutra? Confused

It was probably introduced to add that particular scene with Nivi and Viren and to heighten emotional drama. Too bad the CTs failed in making us starry-eyed and emotional over this. Instead, they now have confused and angry viewers. Unhappy

I can see why they added that...but didnt work for me. Might work for other people. But she hardly wore it anyways...

I just felt nothing after that part. Pratap scene was the only scene that stuck out....then rest was Confused

The whole Viren sequence is lacking....from the explanation to the cure...to the love....and this could ahve been very powerful.

Anyways I will stop ranting. Or I'll keep going on and on and make you fall asleep. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index