Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Your welcome. I agree that was refreshing to watch. The rest of the show....😕 What was all that about the mangalsutra? ðŸ˜•

Its good that Divya is getting some good advise....but I honestly have lost faith in Divya....

But it would be good if she starts listening to some good advise.

That dialogue was good, and also liked it when he said that you wont get your happiness if you don;t think of other people happiness. That was awesome, especially Divya needs to hear that ðŸ˜Š

Tell me about it, I am like lost with that Mangalsutra thing completely. From yesterday I am hitting my head for showing that Mangalsutra out of nowhere.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the last part of the dialogue. Lets hope Divya starts working on that good advice and goes only to her dad for advice now onwards.

Thankyou once again for opening this thread.
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What was all that about the mangalsutra? ðŸ˜•

It was probably introduced to add that particular scene with Nivi and Viren and to heighten emotional drama. Too bad the CTs failed in making us starry-eyed and emotional over this. Instead, they now have confused and angry viewers. 😔
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

She probably manipulated him cause that's all she knows how to do best. 😡

I just can't imagine Pratap wooing or even being wooed by Hemlata. 🤢

😆

I dont see Dadi choosing HL ðŸ˜†

Maybe HL saw Pratap and hypnotised him to marry her....😆

It was probably introduced to add that particular scene with Nivi and Viren and to heighten emotional drama. Too bad the CTs failed in making us starry-eyed and emotional over this. Instead, they now have confused and angry viewers. 😔

I can see why they added that...but didnt work for me. Might work for other people. But she hardly wore it anyways...

I just felt nothing after that part. Pratap scene was the only scene that stuck out....then rest was ðŸ˜•

The whole Viren sequence is lacking....from the explanation to the cure...to the love....and this could ahve been very powerful.

Anyways I will stop ranting. Or I'll keep going on and on and make you fall asleep. ðŸ˜†

😆

I wonder what HL saw in Pratap anyways for her to hypnotise him? 😆
Originally posted by: milee1014

Tell me about it, I am like lost with that Mangalsutra thing completely. From yesterday I am hitting my head for showing that Mangalsutra out of nowhere.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the last part of the dialogue. Lets hope Divya starts working on that good advice and goes only to her dad for advice now onwards.

Thankyou once again for opening this thread.

Mangalsutra was added for no reason....😕 she hardly wore it anyways.

I'm guessing CV will try to make Divya into a understanding wife. And her listening to her fathers advise and changing slowly is more digestible rather then magically changing.  

I can see why they added that...but didnt work for me. Might work for other people. But she hardly wore it anyways...

I just felt nothing after that part. Pratap scene was the only scene that stuck out....then rest was ðŸ˜•

The whole Viren sequence is lacking....from the explanation to the cure...to the love....and this could ahve been very powerful.

Anyways I will stop ranting. Or I'll keep going on and on and make you fall asleep. ðŸ˜†

Don't worry, you can never make me fall asleep. It's about 4:08 PM now where I am so it's pretty hard to make me sleep even if your tried your very best. 😆

Anyways, yeah, I also agree with you. I thought the Viren sequence was going to be dhamakaydar but it didn't go so well. The drama was lacking, the reasoning was lacking, and the directing was poorly done. All that BS about making Viren the new hero of 2011 was just all talk, but no action.

The CTs didn't take advantage of the awesome acting skills of both Kinshuk and Neha. It makes me question their intelligence or lack thereof.

Anyways, let's hope for the best tomorrow. Maybe the CTs will surprise us. Maybe not. Meh.

I wonder what HL saw in Pratap anyways for her to hypnotise him? 😆
[/QUOTE]

Saw a easy target ðŸ˜‰

Good genes?

And maybe the best person with a good job that she saw ðŸ˜†
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mangalsutra was added for no reason....😕 she hardly wore it anyways.

I'm guessing CV will try to make Divya into a understanding wife. And her listening to her fathers advise and changing slowly is more digestible rather then magically changing.  

Dear Mangalsutra was added for that drama in the kitchen and for the last bit where she puts it on the dresser. CT's completely forgot that she never had one before and not only her nonone in this serial ever wore one in the first place.

Yes, I would love to see the gradual change. She needs to prove her worth for Sid's love. Lets hope for the good, and again Hema doesnot fill her ears and Divya changes the track.

Don't worry, you can never make me fall asleep. It's about 4:08 PM now where I am so it's pretty hard to make me sleep even if your tried your very best. 😆

Anyways, yeah, I also agree with you. I thought the Viren sequence was going to be dhamakaydar but it didn't go so well. The drama was lacking, the reasoning was lacking, and the directing was poorly done. All that BS about making Viren the new hero of 2011 was just all talk, but no action.

The CTs didn't take advantage of the awesome acting skills of both Kinshuk and Neha. It makes me question their intelligence or lack thereof.

Anyways, let's hope for the best tomorrow. Maybe the CTs will surprise us. Maybe not. Meh.

Ahhh your timing is more eariler then mines.  Its nearly 9 pm here....stll early ðŸ˜†

Sneaked a digital sleeping pill on the thread....😆 
Yeah same here...I expected something bigger and better...

Now I just want them to get over and done with this track ðŸ˜•...just seem they are down grading it more and more...with stupid explanation and dialogues... and scenes...

One day Nivi is like...I'm going to prove my marriage is going to work...next she stops talking to Viren and bugging back home? ðŸ˜•

I think septation is good...but they went around the wrong way....

I think the CV have stopped thinking and using old romantic scenes/tracks and mixing them all together to make viewer happy? I dunno....i guess they think if they give some romance scene everyone will be happy? ðŸ˜•

I dont think much will happen tomorrow....Nivi will leave and Viren will stare...
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago