Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td#36~ (Page 8)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
OK seriously is there a better epi than this.. nope.. absolutely nottttt.. nope..
full and pura peesa vaslool.. What an awesome epi..

Loved Shaan..
Loved ShaNak..
Love the K parivar..Loving Madz more everyday and Sunil and Akki totally make my day!!!! love them all!!!

Shaan in black V neck Tee.. *diessssssssssssss*
Shaan in he black tee and the blue apron *double diesssssssssss*

Now i Know why i love Shaan.. he is just adorable.. just simply adorable.. nothing over the top.. but just perfect His dialogues were just awsome!!!!

--Khanak: Kyun Shaantanu kya mujhe samajna itna mushkil hai aap ke leeye..
and Shaan nods his head with agreement..
ROFLROFL Perfect.. perfect reaction!!!!
And his coverup is "mein bhi kitna bada idiot hoon na.. tum jeesee SIMPLE ladkee ko samaj nahi pata.. " Lmaaooooooo!!! Perfect.. KTs expression and dialogues were just right!!ROFLROFL

---Lovedddd loved the kitchen scene.
KT remined me of Sallu!! Loved KTs expressions and reactions..
Loveddd the way Shaan mimics Khanak!!! Loved it loved it!!!

---Shaan's "Khanak" is to dieeeeeeeeee for.. just totally kills me when he says it.. always did.. but now all the more.

Dining table scene: majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr diesssss when Shaan comes to Khanak and says "thankyou"his voice thick with love.. gwaaaaaaaaad get me one of these!!!!LOL

Bedroom scene.. LMAOOOOOO @ Shaan thinking otherwise.. such a dudeee!!!
ROFLROFLROFL 'you know what woman you must be joking' full confidence!! ROFL

Best of all of this .. i loveeeeeeeeeee Shaan's Hinglish.. he just takes me with him with his Hinglish talk and his dialogue delivery.. KT hats off.. amazing work today.. you owned the epi!!!

Overall amazing epi.. I will have to agree with you girls.. KT is the best thing on TV currently.. amazing dialogue delivery .. amazing acting and amazing way to make us feel Shaan and take us in!!! I love KT for that.. Hats off..

As far as Yash.. what more can we say.. she has been the most consistent and the most natural of the lot gosh i love her thick eyeliner with the wings.!! Love it!!..

Hats off to this show and the actors.. Not only KT and Yash but all of them make this show what it is.. Thanks CV's thanks actors!!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 16 March 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaRoshni_M-Manita-tofeeees-YasharanArshi-rooj-ishanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Haila Veena...justed posted my analysis as a seperate TOPIC...maybe I should remove it and post it here???

Fab analysis...of a fab episode.....After so long re...just made my dil khush

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita--YasharanArshi-rooj-i-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-shanakyasharan

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
lol veena yoou really went over the top with this one ddidn't you? lol! it's been a while since we got such an analysis from you! used to get it so much initially lol! i agree with everything you said lol but more so with Karan is the best thing on indian television aj kal and so is yashu! perfect expressions perfect acting! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-Veena-shanakyasharan

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
lack of time guys, posted in saaaz's thread too.........

( okay, I know you all will look at me with stern eyes...........I know I should be studying and believe me I had vowed that I will not think about watching RBO or coming to forum at least for last 7 days.........
but then, such is life...........studied whole night........watched 5.00 am morning repeat of RBO.......slept for few hours...........read again and then literally fought with myself but watched 10.30 am repeat again while revising.........*sigh*..........*sigh*................*sigh*..............)

I had to come here for few minutesWink.........

The episode -- 16.03.11

Shall I call it a milestone ?? or Shall I call it extremely promising ??

The writers have shown that they have a capability, the director has shown that he understands Shanak and RBO, The CVs have shown that they CAN deliver..............the actors......all of them....we never doubted.........ever.........even in the worst of tracks and scenes !!

The combination CAN become deadly once again and they have shown it.........so plzz yeh lethargy nahin chalegi !! Please pull up your socks and give us MORE !!

Highpoints --

1. The whole cast acting in unison and coherence.......it doesn't look like as they ae acting !! I feel I am actually looking in someone's house and watching their usual exchanges !!

2. SHANAK.................Shanak..............Shanak...............how beautifully you have described..........I don't have nothing more to add !!

3. Their subtle exchanges...........the way they communicate through their eyes, especially across the dining table...............one of the most beautifully executed scene in past few months, without them even touching each other !!

4. From Kitchen..............to dining table...........to bedroom..........trying to understand each other and in process getting to thyself too ............in subtle -- I never knew that !! wow !!

5. Khanak telling him that she doesn't always expects him to hug her but sometimes she feels that he should hold her hand and talk about non-romantic things too !!!..................bang on !! loved it and he innocently saying -- Really, I never knew it !!

6. Shaan telling her how she nags him twice-thrice in a day saying he is a budthal !! Awwwww !!!.....
and she realising it now !!
wasn't this the purpose of whole understanding each other thing ?? 
Writers............take a bow !!

I can go on writing about each and every expression that KT and YM gave to live these characters but then I will end up doing update instead of analysis..........as it would include almost teh complete episode.

7. Sunil............this man never fails to enchant !! What a smooth actor he is ? Akshay and Sunil make a comfy father - son duo discussing about anything and everything under the sun.
Loved Sunil's small little gestures............Bahuuu..........to GF from London..............to pachtaoge....... to his philosophical gyaan.............and Madzzy napping in between his gyaan LOLLOL !!

8. Okay.................now the last part.............I know I will get chappals here but I liked Rajen-Duck scenes too !!
I don't know, whether it is the effect of studies that I am engrossed in rest of the time...........or the effect of a good episode ..............or because of watching on TV without any expectations at 5.00 in the morning.........or being MIA on the forum for major part..............don't know the reason but when I sat and watched the show, I realised that they practically cannot show Shanak in every scene and every frame as we would love to...............but when I look at the scene that included riff -raff........
though it was not typical - RBO but in isolation.............it was good !!
I actually laughed at the dialogue delivery of Jas........and Ansha......and Manish has a good smile and he is more suited for confused lover type roles than 'trying-hard-to-be-macho' types !!

I will never forgive Rahul for teh MMS thing.......................but as a sidetrack, if we have to endure......
I am okay to give 5 minutes of each episode to Manish - Ansha - Jas.........they are good if handled well...........CVs messed up big time with them !!

Okay......................Back to Shanak..................they took my heart away yet another time and I will keep this episode with my favourite -- before october waale RBOs !!

And Karan and Yashashri.....................You are the best !! You don't need to prove it.....
 but you definitely Outdid yourself yesterday !! Love ya !!!!
And I am already loving the director too !!

More than RBO......it was Revival of my hopes in my favourite show and the only show I watch like crazy !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteRoshni_Mdestinylove-Veena-shanakyasharan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@ Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenz

Hug

Never seen such an analysis from u re! Beeni, she used to write like this b4? I must have missd them!

Kya epi tha... am watching all the repeats today.

That siggy, Veenz, of the RBO DT, shld be uploaded to Yash Ji, Yashu and KT on facebook. They wud love it I think! Actors and creative people would want appreciation the most na?

Manita, there is a 5 a.m repeat? Gosh... had no idea.. But I go to bed only by 12. Kaise to get up by 5? Very mushkil!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeesdestinylove-Veena-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey gaayu
 manita superb analysis even i loved rajen n duck they r cute but only wen away frm shanak...lol

i still can never get over this epi already seen it more than 25 times now watching in high quality

star one should really know wat they have 2 real gems called karan n yashashri
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Good morningggg hunnieess!!!

@Gaayu....
hahahaha.. thanks dear..  i think i drooled much more than this.. LOL...
@Siggie.. really.. i don't want to be spamming their walls.. that is why i never load siggies..

Can't get over the epi..

i am trying to think of that one thing that i completely loved in the epi..
all of it..
actually even Duck and whatz that was not all that bad! ( i think it has got to do with the over all epi being good)

I am just loving Madz lately.. she is simply right as a MIL.. LOL!
Good to see Akki for a length of time.

Shaan in the apron was maha amazing!!
Khanak and Shaan in love are beautiful.. regardless of what they fight on.. i love how it comes down to them caring for each other. They feel each other and they make us feel the same for them.. that is what i love about RBO!!

I am wondering what the CC scene is about!?

Edited by -Veena- - 17 March 2011 at 7:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloveshanakyasharan

Go to top