Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td#36~ (Page 143)

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@rooj... hahahaha.. tum nahi sudhrogi.. gone case... But yes I know what you meant about ram and Gautami there.. Wink

Ahem.. RBO ke baarein mein baat karein!!TongueWinkBig smileLOL

Vaise I am still waiting for that analysis to be posted here.. Fire.. it will cause...LOL

Edited by jparker - 26 March 2011 at 9:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123rooj-ishanakyasharan

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Kari: I got something for u in ur inbox so plz do check soon..

and no sleep at all...my back is paining right now...lol

@ jess: OMG I loved him there tooo but wanna know something funny? i watched Ghar Ek Mandir for a little while only...but guess what even Ram and Gautami didn't like each other in the beginning and then they just clicked!

@ shili: will do when i get home...i'll add him too. lol

Rooj !

Kya connection nikaal rahe hoWink

Analysis kahan hai?

BTW , I like Ram Kapoor. I watched Kasam Se only for himTongue

Edited by rbofan1 - 26 March 2011 at 9:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerrooj-ishanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
@ Jess: yaar i have a long story...let me post that here so u can see what happened with that analys...lmao

and I want to talk about RBO too...i have yet to watch the 2 days epi...it sucks...

@ vaishu: i loved, loved Ram tooo!!! I watched the show coz of the jodi, like i do with all the shows. lol

@ the connection: what u know how i am...even HIten and guari were like that. lmao...

ok my story:

ok so i was doing the detailed analysis of the TT interview and well i am still on the first part and since I am at work and I can't access Youtube on work comp or even my own, which i brought with me to finish this, so i had the interview saved in an open window so that way its already loaded and i can use it w/o worrying about the internet connection (I did the loading at home and just left the interview window open and just put my lappy on hibernation and brought it to work). So I was pretty much done with the first part and only 3 questions left to finish but guess what happened...idiotic me, by accident i clicked the wrong button and it blew the video up and well sadly it started loading again and i lost the first part...lame i know..

but then i decided i'll just send what I have so i tried finding my USB drive and I can't find so now i have the analysis typed up but i have no way of tansfering it to my work comp....lmao...stupid me again!

but tell the girls that I will have to wait till i get home in order to finish the interview and post it  around 1 or 1:30 am (IST). so for now i'll finish the second part of the interview and then work on the rest of 1st part when I get home...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkershanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Sigh... tumhaari yeh laaammmbbbbiiii se dastaan sun ke dukh hua!!

Wokay when ever you are ready... :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-ishanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

r u mocking me jess?LOL

u know u love me! soTongue

anyways on RBO...so did they show the promo yet? lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

@ Jess: yaar i have a long story...let me post that here so u can see what happened with that analys...lmao

and I want to talk about RBO too...i have yet to watch the 2 days epi...it sucks...

@ vaishu: i loved, loved Ram tooo!!! I watched the show coz of the jodi, like i do with all the shows. lol

@ the connection: what u know how i am...even HIten and guari were like that. lmao...

ok my story:

ok so i was doing the detailed analysis of the TT interview and well i am still on the first part and since I am at work and I can't access Youtube on work comp or even my own, which i brought with me to finish this, so i had the interview saved in an open window so that way its already loaded and i can use it w/o worrying about the internet connection (I did the loading at home and just left the interview window open and just put my lappy on hibernation and brought it to work). So I was pretty much done with the first part and only 3 questions left to finish but guess what happened...idiotic me, by accident i clicked the wrong button and it blew the video up and well sadly it started loading again and i lost the first part...lame i know..

but then i decided i'll just send what I have so i tried finding my USB drive and I can't find so now i have the analysis typed up but i have no way of tansfering it to my work comp....lmao...stupid me again!

but tell the girls that I will have to wait till i get home in order to finish the interview and post it  around 1 or 1:30 am (IST). so for now i'll finish the second part of the interview and then work on the rest of 1st part when I get home...

Rooj!

Hug

Hope this will help you!

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thank you Vaishu!!! Muah!! u r the only one who understand me!!!Hug

U know how these gals been keeping me up? lmao

jparker

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jparker

r u mocking me jess?LOL

u know u love me! soTongue

anyways on RBO...so did they show the promo yet? lol
Sigh no emotions means that I am speaking my heart. Sigh bhalaaye ka to zamaana hi nahin rahaa!! Cry

No dear, seriously I am not mocking you. I feel bad. As I too make these unsavvy technological errors!!

So understand totally.

And no promos that I see yet... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123rooj-i

Go to top