Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shaan...STOP jumping around...dyammmeeeet...hate it when that fellow keeps jumping on sofas upar se chappal bhi nahin utarta....

@update...really sounds like a cute episode...am glad suck brigade were not there..and that is what I wanted no interference from them.....only shanak....

Thanks so much ladies...now I am afraid have to leave
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Romancing..
I can't imagine Shaan not being able to resist romancing Khanak...
everytime they are in one frame i feel that he will pull her toward him and smoocharoo one on her lips... baas hoo gaya!! LOL!!!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey@

rooj  this is all for fun..we are  not apply too much logic as to why ladies are not

supporting shantanu   

Khanak would definitely understand his point of view ..but guess she is not supporting teh mazzak he is making out of it

Really it was a damn good epiode and very funny Both ym/kt were as ususal  too good 

Kt was really very naughty acting as khanak and troubling shaan..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shals: sahi toh kaha hai maine...jab baap ka future abhi tak ka wahin ka wahin hai toh bache ka kya future ho sakta hai? It's just too much!!!

@ smithee: even that is irritating me...I mean why can't this woman get him? It's just stupid....iska demagh lagta hai dhulwadi reh gaya hai...Nunsenslessness (did i say it right?)

@ Teech and Deepali: thanks guys

ok now I gotta go and pray...c ya all later!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Deepali and IFssy😃....

Why are they all after Shaan, even now😕....Oh well maybe it just to get back at him for all this natak....Khanak and Sunil understand his fanancial situation....Khanak will realise Shaan is correct from his point of view and Shaan will realise Khanak is too....That's the whole point of the RR.....

See you all later!....Bye.........
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Smitha..

more than supporting (about Khanak) i think it is that she knows that all this is fun and games for Shaan.. but really she wants to make him realize that a baby will be good (phhsst .. i dont' agree ..LOL) but whatever.. all in the games.. that is how i take it...

Shaan is not serious.. and Khanak is not serious too... so overall our ShaNaks are themselves major Budthals and not ready for a baby..
Can SunAvi say this to them...!!!! :)
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i dont think khanak is wrong  She is jsut trying to prove taht if hubby has enough patience and takes care of the  wife

pregnancy is not to be feared..It is not as though theya re going to have a baby immediaely

I am loving ths track  I never had an idea how time passed
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Veena-

@Romancing..

I can't imagine Shaan not being able to resist romancing Khanak...
everytime they are in one frame i feel that he will pull her toward him and smoocharoo one on her lips... baas hoo gaya!! LOL!!!

Veenator Im not gonna say it but this sounds more like.....khud hi guess karlo😆
-Deepali- thumbnail
todays shanak cute scene wa samazing .. shaan iretede to khanak and smiled ..
karan and yashu doing a geart job todays an ad their performance very realistic each and every scene
and their expression mond blowing and great..loved them

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rooj-feel like watching the epi after you give ur expert analysis lol. Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago