best pic from today - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by manesha76

Sanjh , dono MADE FOR EACH OTHER lagte hain .
                                                                                                                                                                     Ya truly made for each other.....              Manesha said it right got to see them like this that too in pain.....
Hayeeeeeeeeeee😳

well the bed scene was very significant; his touch is trying to take her pain away; she will need time and he shall always be there; her savior!

Thanks so much for the pic!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuuuu<3<3
Thanks Sanjh... Indeed the best pic from today..... ☺️

Don't get me wrong guyz but i I think i'm loving this pain... Atleast its getting them closer and binding them for life.... 😳

Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
OMW this is just so cute! Even though it's a sad scence, it's still so adorable:)
best scene today 👍🏼, well performed by Gurti !!!
this was a touching scene............ 
geet ko maan ne kuch kaha nahin 
bt fir bhi geet chup ho gai bas maan ke sath hone ka ehsaas hi uske dukh ko kam kar deta hai nd usko chain deta hai same goes for maan......
i loved this scene a lottttttttttttttttttttt
yaaro pain makes us see truth behind the relations and ghsp proved to be best in it even if we talk abt arjun,dev annie 
Originally posted by sanjh1234

yaaro pain makes us see truth behind the relations and ghsp proved to be best in it even if we talk abt arjun,dev annie 
                                                                                                                                                                  Truely Sanjh,not only the family members but friends & even office staffs too standing  for Maaneet in pain....gr88888 to see this...
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Truely Sanjh,not only the family members but friends & even office staffs too standing  for Maaneet in pain....gr88888 to see this...
that is positivety of ghsp yaara
hey thanks fr the picture, a BIG HUG fr u..🤗🤗 i cried and cried when seeing our maaneet in pain..😭😭 was waiting fr this one.. wat to say abt them.. whatever we say, its always an understatement.. ⭐️⭐️👏👏IN SRK SURINDER SAHNI KI STYLE, MAANEET/GURTI ISS DUNIYA KI SABSE BEST JODI HAI!!!😃😃😉