Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@Vikrant: Why u always have problem with a thing or other? Don't u find anything positive at all?......

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think you've realised by now how big a fool you're making of yourself....not a single person on this forum shares your sentiments....in fact all are mocking you.....so for the sake of your own sanity give it a rest coz dude it's clear you need help......
When I gave the rwal reason behind the articles,people are still bashing me,I guess..no one reads what I write and the moment they see my name start bashing..

anyways...i have written what I wanted to and I am happy that fans though not understood what I wrote and meant,atleast love Drashti..
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No way y she blemed 4 that? No drashti is our favorate. . We love her. .
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Request from all members...this is my last post here! 

Do not post a reply, why do we want to bring to page 1...just leave it! 
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There should be a dislike button. Why do i get negative vibration every time I saw u r topics??
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

haye haye haye....VK agaya sab bhago.....khatra agaya....bhago.....

dude....no one has blamed anything on DD.....the problem is that you have become a khatra for DD itself by makin such posts....

what to do.....tumhara naam hai khatra to tu khatre wali hi baat karega....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No one is blaming DD for the MC except you. Don't you get tired of posting the same thing again and again. Get a life.
sanyu86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1) Ur previous topic was previously closed that's why i'm posting on this topic. u r rite i shud not hav used such debase and vulgar language while answering u.... no matter wat the provocation n 4 that i aplologize wholeheartedly.

2) Ur second contention is that u r aborn lawyer ... well u seem to be labouring under a misapprehension that using 200 words for making a statement which shud take no more than 20 makes a good lawyer. well the most important lawyering skill is keeping it short, sharp, articulate and to the point. Ur posts remind me of a nursery poem " Here we go round the mulberry bush, mulberry bush, bush, mulberry bush" cut the b*** s**t and get to the point.

3) U seem to think that people read ur posts n give u feedback. Wrong notions r very bad for health. Ur posts r like an itch under the skin which u assume will go away if u ignore it for sometime but sometimes u hav no option but to scratch an itch when it gets unbearable..... that is not feedback my dear...!

4) U seem to be continuosly harking back to that TOI article... well i'll tell u a little true story... "Once upon a time 1946 to be exact in the US of A were the presidential elections between Dewey and Truman, as the election results were to be announced  after the papers go to the press for printing the night editor of the Tribune the highest grossing daily at that time decided to run a headline ...Dewey defeats Truman... when actually the opposite came to be a true. It was a headline that would haunt him for the rest of his life... there's a famous quote in journalistic circles " A story is as good as it's source..... and .... no source is infallible".... i'm not saying that the story printed by TOI is false but it may not be true either so why don't u save ur ramblings until drashti herself confirms it.

5) And last but not the least if u a scratch an itch for too long that area becomes numb and that that is exactly what has become with ur posts ... so goodbye ang God Bless U....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vikrant a forum is not a place for such type of stunts ...its a place for discussion/debates/praises/criticism...but not for badmouthing the actor just to prove a point ....

Also it will b better if next time in your post,u speak about your own views rather than what other fans must b thinking because that way u r not only targetting other members but also indirectly blaming them....

Again its another repitative topic by you which more or less discusses the same issue about DD and MC...

So enough of them now...next time such topics will b trashed directly without any closing note...

**Topic closed
Geet DT