Did u support Drashti,after she was blaimed for MC

Posted: 13 years ago
Many wud argue,if the stunt by me was required and for many it looked stupid,but I did create some buzz regarding the topic only with an intention to make the makers of Geet realise that their series is the most talked about and followed and even minor things are noticed and it was important for them to now get into public relationship management becoz of the fan following the series and leads have.to tackle rumours and other challenges.

If rumours are from news paper as respected as Times of India then matters do get serious.

Becoz of saturation and continously disappointed by Arjun and Annie track,many fans wanted reason to take their angst out and unfortunately the miscarriage plot came in and Drashti got the bashing...

The moment miscarriage was shown everyone around me started bashing Drashti with reference to the article in Times,I found it stupid but then realised many fans themselves demanded miscarriage during early days of Geet...my relatives and friends asked me to write something about it so that the channel atleast clarifies the reason,becoz Times of India carries alot of respect and people take the series Geet far more seriously than they shud...

As said immediately in the articles written by me and only Anamika Gaur got it...as i said..

" Sometime to gain support in favour of your superstar you have to write against them,becoz that provokes and urges true fans to atleast write in favour of the actor,simple human tendency,used in favour of Drashti but the only problem with such a strategy is,the person who takes the initiative risks the possibility of facing wrath and consequences"

It was fun arguing with Indep Gal who seemed to be on mission to teach me a lesson in favour of my fav superstar,Drashti Dhami...

Guys,if you are not heard then you shud make sure that some how you are heard...

Well,I dont know whether the matter has reached the right place but atleast I can say,

"Three cheers to Barry and Manish who have caught the nerve which appeals fans and more importantly the director Maan Singh,who is consistent as ever...

Though I feel,the miscarriage track was not required and will result in complications when it comes to extending the future track...but was needed to take the Maaneet story forward in a manner which wud appeal fans..

Inshort it was a result of previous blunders made by the writing and the creative team.

Whatever,the current treatment is what appeals fans and simple day to day events with Drashti and Gurmeet in it are good enough to slowly take the series back on track but without Arjun and Annie..

Vikrant Khatri accepts not many like him but need not prove his loyalty and dedication for Drashti Dhami in particular which is beyond any diplomacy and personal gain.

Edited by Vikrant_Khatri - 13 years ago
Are u a screenplay writer? NO.
So how can u say blunders were made when youre not experienced?😑
And BTW,No-One bashed drashti for the MC,Just expressesed their dislike for the plot,Not dislike for Drashti who is loved by everyone and is an amazing actress.
LOL I didn't see anyone else blame her but you...
why would we blame her?

every actor has personal opinion and right to take decision and we respect her decision.................

No one is blaming her. We all saw the writing on the wall. MC would have happened either way. Why would we choose to blame her based on some random article? The MC was on the cards for a long time and it was the writers who wanted it not her. Please stop trying to rile people - it is a request.
i dont blame her...i support her dear...no Production house works as actors say
Ive just gonna tell u in simple words:STOP MAKING THESE TOPICS COS NO-ONE CARES!!!

You just want to provoke everyone against her and youre not even a DD Fan,I can tell.Its all lies😑
But guess what? its not working anyway and every1 is just hating u cos youre bashing our actors!!πŸ˜†
As I said,I have a broader view and I dont feel bad when someone says,they hate me...at the end of the day..I knw I dont have to prove that I care for Drashti Dhami
Vikrant

You are not doing anyone any favors including DD by making repetitive topics.

Everyone has accepted the MC and no one blames DD. As someone pointed out everyone has admired her acting. You seem to be hellbent on proving otherwise πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Please calm down. Go do some yoga or meditation or something. I think you need to chill out.

Your job is done - no one is blaming her - now you can go relax.

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
I have never seen someone so MESSED up as u 
There is no cure for a guy like u 
You wont quit with ur bashans n ur bashing 
Trying to turn everyone against her well guess what it aint working
Mods please ban this person from IF as he has exceeded all warnings now!😑