Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

pappu is going to save tappu.../. (Page 4)

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by hasini79

SV & s planned to kill daddaji on his b day, by cutting the rope of the big chandelier above his head, and at that time taps came to wish dadaji, n sanchi cuts the rope, ichcha saw this n shouting to move , pappu was there too....it s about to fall on tappy s head, ..........and we have to wait till tomorrow......WinkWinkWink

Its great scene i can't wait for seen
Oh today i did't watch
its precap?

</div>

<div>Tapasya waiting for the chandelier to drop on her head.......even though Ichcha was shouting at her to get away.

Thanks aditi but when jhoomer is come down at that time kahi ichcha to bhaag kar neeche nahi agaye phir se credit lene ke chakkar me?

Oh come on Varun............I am more worried about anyone getting hurt............why would anyone want to take credit at the cost of their lives..........let us be fair here.

Soory aditi
yehh koi bhi aisa nahi karega.
thanks for the information.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

SV & s planned to kill daddaji on his b day, by cutting the rope of the big chandelier above his head, and at that time taps came to wish dadaji, n sanchi cuts the rope, ichcha saw this n shouting to move , pappu was there too....it s about to fall on tappy s head, ..........and we have to wait till tomorrow......WinkWinkWink

Its great scene i can't wait for seen
Oh today i did't watch
its precap?

Tapasya waiting for the chandelier to drop on her head.......even though Ichcha was shouting at her to get away.

<div></div>actually tapori waiting for pappu to save her...till then she wont move...in that situation also she wants to showichcha that veer cares for herDeadDead

Nahi ji it is real when any object come to the very fastly in your nearest any the mind is fully blackout.
uss samay koi kaise kya kare kuch nahi samgh aata.
Iss trah ka hadsa maine dekhe hai.
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by cjs369

I dont think anything can happen to taps so soon... Rathod is yet to claim his baby...
either Veer will pull her out of under that Chandeliar or I have a feeling its going to be Ichcha who is going to run and push taps out of the way... and in the process hope she does not get hurt

I hope she gets hurt a little bit and Veer does 24*7 seva for herEmbarrassed and Tapni burns wid jealousy

Yes ...hope she is then taken to the hospital where she comes to know that she is pregnant...Wink

souroj

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Haye , yaar please one is preggy and they dont know that ?? a idiot like icha not thinking abut it makes sense though 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369Flame.

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by souroj

I dont think anything can happen to taps so soon... Rathod is yet to claim his baby...
either Veer will pull her out of under that Chandeliar or I have a feeling its going to be Ichcha who is going to run and push taps out of the way... and in the process hope she does not get hurt

I hope she gets hurt a little bit and Veer does 24*7 seva for herEmbarrassed and Tapni burns wid jealousy

Yes ...hope she is then taken to the hospital where she comes to know that she is pregnant...Wink

Ha Ha...this seems perfect..i would love to see tappu's expression when the doctor will say, mubarak ho veer, aap pita banevale hain aur iccha aap maa..ROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojcjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Why take so much trouble to kill an old man who already has one foot in the grave?.. This does not become of Satya.. He is not tackling an opponant fit for fighting him...ShockedLOL

but I loved the way they showed dadaji coolly walking out from under the Chandeliar and taps standing there like one pumpkin under it ...WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123hermione8Flame.

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
What is this new way to get rid of superfluous actors !   Murder?
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

What is this new way to get rid of superfluous actors !   Murder?

In these serials people plot and plan murder so casually as though they are discussing what is for dinner, etc...ConfusedOuch SleepySleepy

LimitLessFan

Go to top