Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

pappu is going to save tappu.../. (Page 3)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i dont think tappu will get hurt...i just dint understand y was this scene required? looking at the precap it looks that daddaji is safe and tapasya is in danger but nothing will happen to her coz Veer babu will save her...was this scene only to get veer closer to tappu ?Angry ibut one thing is sure iccha will not be blamed for it coz she was the one who was telling tappu to get out from that place.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by intruderfast

satya sanchi planning to kill daddajiShocked kyaa kiya tha daddaji ne inke saath
was he responsible for their mothers death

Why take so much trouble to kill an old man who already has one foot in the grave?.. This does not become of Satya.. He is not tackling an opponant fit for fighting him...ShockedLOL

Obviously Daddaji is the one Satya is after and the family is involved because they are all Bundelas by default.....................this is UT..............has it ever been fair??? Another ridiculous track totally unreal............did you see today's production??? I could point out 10 faults in the episode and I am sure I may have missed some more.DeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

i dont think tappu will get hurt...i just dint understand y was this scene required? looking at the precap it looks that daddaji is safe and tapasya is in danger but nothing will happen to her coz Veer babu will save her...was this scene only to get veer closer to tappu ?Angry ibut one thing is sure iccha will not be blamed for it coz she was the one who was telling tappu to get out from that place.

Oho you don't know NaniOuchAngry.............she will find some way of trying to shift the blame onto Ichcha.......whether she succeeds or not is another thing.

hasini79

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by hasini79

SV & s planned to kill daddaji on his b day, by cutting the rope of the big chandelier above his head, and at that time taps came to wish dadaji, n sanchi cuts the rope, ichcha saw this n shouting to move , pappu was there too....it s about to fall on tappy s head, ..........and we have to wait till tomorrow......WinkWinkWink

Its great scene i can't wait for seen
Oh today i did't watch
its precap?

Tapasya waiting for the chandelier to drop on her head.......even though Ichcha was shouting at her to get away.
actually tapori waiting for pappu to save her...till then she wont move...in that situation also she wants to show ichcha that veer cares for herDeadDead

Edited by hasini79 - 15 March 2011 at 12:01pm
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Originally posted by cjs369

I dont think anything can happen to taps so soon... Rathod is yet to claim his baby...
either Veer will pull her out of under that Chandeliar or I have a feeling its going to be Ichcha who is going to run and push taps out of the way... and in the process hope she does not get hurt

I hope she gets hurt a little bit and Veer does 24*7 seva for herEmbarrassed and Tapni burns wid jealousy

hasini79

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by intruderfast

satya sanchi planning to kill daddajiShocked kyaa kiya tha daddaji ne inke saath
was he responsible for their mothers death

Why take so much trouble to kill an old man who already has one foot in the grave?.. This does not become of Satya.. He is not tackling an opponant fit for fighting him...ShockedLOL

Obviously Daddaji is the one Satya is after and the family is involved because they are all Bundelas by default.....................this is UT..............has it ever been fair??? Another ridiculous track totally unreal............did you see today's production??? I could point out 10 faults in the episode and I am sure I may have missed some more.DeadDeadDead

LOL...uttaran is always like that...there r soo many faults..they will never improve..dont they understand that they r giving out some many wrong messages...they show tappu doing so many bad deed and everytime she gets away with clean hands...is this possible in real life? the director is a real retard Angry
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aahana1

Oho you don't know NaniOuchAngry.............she will find some way of trying to shift the blame onto Ichcha.......whether she succeeds or not is another thing.

hmm how can i forget that big hag Angry she will always try to ruin iccha's life...i just dont understand when will these cvs realize that ppl r fed up of uttaran and they need to stop it Angry
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by cjs369

I dont think anything can happen to taps so soon... Rathod is yet to claim his baby...
either Veer will pull her out of under that Chandeliar or I have a feeling its going to be Ichcha who is going to run and push taps out of the way... and in the process hope she does not get hurt

I hope she gets hurt a little bit and Veer does 24*7 seva for herEmbarrassed and Tapni burns wid jealousy

Even i want iccha to get hurt so that veer will at least look at her which he is not nowadays...i hope something like this happens..but i know that the cvs will prove us wrong..hate them Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojcjs369

Go to top