Uttaran

pappu is going to save tappu.../. - Page 3

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

I dont think anything can happen to taps so soon... Rathod is yet to claim his baby...
either Veer will pull her out of under that Chandeliar or I have a feeling its going to be Ichcha who is going to run and push taps out of the way... and in the process hope she does not get hurt

I hope she gets hurt a little bit and Veer does 24*7 seva for her😳 and Tapni burns wid jealousy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Obviously Daddaji is the one Satya is after and the family is involved because they are all Bundelas by default.....................this is UT..............has it ever been fair??? Another ridiculous track totally unreal............did you see today's production??? I could point out 10 faults in the episode and I am sure I may have missed some more.🀒🀒🀒

LOL...uttaran is always like that...there r soo many faults..they will never improve..dont they understand that they r giving out some many wrong messages...they show tappu doing so many bad deed and everytime she gets away with clean hands...is this possible in real life? the director is a real retard πŸ˜‘
Flame. thumbnail

Oho you don't know Nani😑.............she will find some way of trying to shift the blame onto Ichcha.......whether she succeeds or not is another thing.

hmm how can i forget that big hag πŸ˜‘ she will always try to ruin iccha's life...i just dont understand when will these cvs realize that ppl r fed up of uttaran and they need to stop it πŸ˜‘
Flame. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

I hope she gets hurt a little bit and Veer does 24*7 seva for her😳 and Tapni burns wid jealousy

Even i want iccha to get hurt so that veer will at least look at her which he is not nowadays...i hope something like this happens..but i know that the cvs will prove us wrong..hate them πŸ˜‘
varun.tap thumbnail

Oh come on Varun............I am more worried about anyone getting hurt............why would anyone want to take credit at the cost of their lives..........let us be fair here.

Soory aditi
yehh koi bhi aisa nahi karega.
thanks for the information.
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hasini79

<div></div>actually tapori waiting for pappu to save her...till then she wont move...in that situation also she wants to showichcha that veer cares for her🀒🀒

Nahi ji it is real when any object come to the very fastly in your nearest any the mind is fully blackout.
uss samay koi kaise kya kare kuch nahi samgh aata.
Iss trah ka hadsa maine dekhe hai.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Yes ...hope she is then taken to the hospital where she comes to know that she is pregnant...πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haye , yaar please one is preggy and they dont know that ?? a idiot like icha not thinking abut it makes sense though 
Flame. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

Yes ...hope she is then taken to the hospital where she comes to know that she is pregnant...πŸ˜‰

Ha Ha...this seems perfect..i would love to see tappu's expression when the doctor will say, mubarak ho veer, aap pita banevale hain aur iccha aap maa..ROFL...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Why take so much trouble to kill an old man who already has one foot in the grave?.. This does not become of Satya.. He is not tackling an opponant fit for fighting him...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

but I loved the way they showed dadaji coolly walking out from under the Chandeliar and taps standing there like one pumpkin under it ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†