India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

TORTURED AND TERRORIZED (Page 2)

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I dont know wht to sayStern Smile Jo aap ke saath hua woh buhat buhat bura tha inshAllah ab jo hoga woh buhat acha hogaSmile I'm happy u dnt liv wid tht animal!!!Angry n 1 aur baat plzz dnt say k norwegians ka nature hi aisa he i also liv in norway was born hereSmile Jahaan ache insaan he wahaan bure bhi heCry My God bless u always n help uHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindanu rulzmjtruelegendAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Unfortunately dear there's nothing you can do to change the past, but I hope that you have regained your strength and sanity and ready to move a head. There's a saying that "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Look at it in a positive way. Perhaps this was your testing time, testing you patience, your endurance, your strength AND YOU HAVE SURVIVED to tell the story so you have come out a WINNER. I know its hard but try not to think about the past, concentrate on your present so you can make your future more beautiful. Inshallah you'll be fine, amen. All the best dear.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindanu rulziViewsAshis

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sorry shruthi.. I could feel your pain as i have seen my friend and one of the relative to go through this pain.. NRI syndrome..

I just wanted to tell why can't a girl or boy tell their parents they  love someone.. can can't leave without them..

Why they are wasting other person life.. knowing that they can't love her..

I have seen my college mate who waited for 6 years to get married to her lover.. They got married with both of their parents agreed..

Why can't lovers have teh courage and tolerance to get permission from parents???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index