Sasural Genda Phool

TORTURED AND TERRORIZED

Shruti_shh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I would like to inform that I posted this story few months back on some other forums where I am very active (in my real identity). This is a fake ID, as I don't want to disclose my identity for obvious reasons, you will know why when you read below. Friends, if you think I have wasted your time or the forum beauty, I am sorry. But I post it to everyone because I believe that people should know, such stories should be disclosed. So that another sister of mine among you don't end up as a victim. I want you to think and then act.

PLEASE READ MY STORY:

I used to be a regular in IF some years ago (but not here, instead the Kiyunki forum). I hope I will be given the chance to say my story anonymously to people who might listen to my cry.

I used to be the typical "saas-bahu" serial loving girl who would fight for tulsi or mihir in the forums. Perhaps I were not so smart but I was happy! Truly happy, I smiled and giggled and cried on petty things. I have been my father's doll my mother's heart. I had a life, until I got married to this horrible man ...

He was an NRI and son of a family friend. I will not take too much of you people's time and come to the point:

They came, everything was good. Our investigation was not too intense due to the trust we had on our own people, and they always seemed OK from their behavior and basic information. The boy was mostly quiet, but I thought that maybe he is shy and things will get better after marriage.

After marriage we moved to Norway. And slowly I began to realize that these people have lots of complications. Unfortunately the biggest complication was with my ex-husband! He had another girlfriend (a white Norwegian), and gave no time to me. He seemed to be avoiding me, sometimes it used to be so irritating, but I had patience. But as soon as I knew about his affair it broke me. I didn't know how to disclose it to his parents or to my parents, but then more pain awaited me.

His parents knew all about it. They wanted an Indian "Bahu" for their home. While their "obedient" son was wildly in love with that "amazingly cold" woman who infact insulted me "Face to Face" (so much for a woman to woman compassion or the humanity of Norwegians). She insulted me such (verbally) that I shivered back in my room for two days and nights.

As soon as I found out that his parents knew, I went through the most suffocating helpless period of my life. By this time my ex-husband had already shifted near his girlfriend, and surprisingly now he was bold enough to want to marry her. And what about me and my rights? Ofcourse, there was more to come for me.

When finally I had no option, even out of shame and pain I called my home. I couldn't share with my parents directly (call me coward). But I shared with my cousin sister who I am close to. She cried listening to my pathetic life and shared the information with my mother. My mother who brought me up with love, fed me her milk, whom I had always thought of my greatest support.

My MOTHER hid my story from my family for a considerable period (I was more shocked than anyone else). Infact cutting short - she knew about the "previous affair" of my to be husband with a certain GORI - but was assured that it was over and complete, and in such countries it is normal to have such a past. She was brought in confidence by many more such assurances, and the FAKE dream of my NRI life (filled with disgust). Such was her delusion that she had not only kept this matter a secret from the rest of the family but ALSO HER HUSBAND (my father, the only person in this whole world who I love).

Eventually when my father learnt of this matter, he wanted nothing else but me back to him. After all the chaos, I was back to my father.

Everytime I think of this I get tears. I wanted to share this with the KIYUNKI family ... mere saat kya kya hua, main kiun nahi kisi se kuch share kar saki ... aur ab-bhi ek fake ID se share karrahi hoon ... yeh aap log shayad samjho ya nahi samjho ... but my message is that YOU CAN TRUST NO BODY, NOT EVEN YOUR MOTHER ...NO BODY!

Please don't marry anyone without PERSONALLY KNOWING HIM. Specially when it is an NRI.

The purpose of my writing here is basically due to my relation in IF, and my desire to vent out the acid which continuous to create waves in my heart. I know this might not be the place for my personal story. But this is the place where more Shrutis like me come, and I just simply want to tell them about me. Even if one single soul is saved by my experience, I would think I have been successful.

A tortured soul,

Your friend.

(Please allow this post mods, even if you found I had a MID. I would be thankful if you do not investigate for the sake of my self respect. Of an Indian sister of yours).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really......sorry it's sad story of u and......................thanks..yaar..πŸ˜ƒ.............to share with us....m
...........glad ⭐️dat m.....meeting such wonderful persons.....on dis forum...πŸ˜ƒ......m thankful to god..⭐️.................for dat..no words.....dear.to..speak......after hearing ur story ......bt
u.....rocks....dear....
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, god bless u and give the strength dat u want  ⭐️hats.............off............to u..............................and salute.....β­οΈπŸ‘..............to u..........and to the womens......who
.............are............facing such difficulties.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........................
Edited by 1tarun - 13 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Sister... It is a brave step to tell everyone about a tragedy in your life and I hope that message gets to all...

Be strong and face the reality... No point in hiding from truth.... You can come over here any time to talk to us.... I hope some one from here can console you ... Have faith in God.... 

unexpectedlife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kudos to you for sharing this tragic story with us. I am so sorry for you. I can't even imagine your pain but can just say have faith in god. Don't lose hope.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant even imagine athe agony u must have gone thru..and believe me its ur strength tht u came out of this..u have ur whole life ahead of u..make the best of it..move on,complete ur education in case u had left it for the marriage and become independant..it sounds filmy bt at the end of the day,its our education which give us hope and a will to survive..i have a friend myself who got out of an abusive marriage recently..bt she is now striving hard to do a post-grad so tht she can move on..all the very best for u in ur life..and never think of urself as alone..God bless u..
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its an tragedy and i feel very sorry for you...but you taken the right step of leaving that person...You should think that he does not deserve you..women today can do anything if they want...Try to stand up on your own and never let the pain to dominate you...Be an role model to others and bring awareness in this society ..Whenever u feel to share the pain you can visit this forum..Keep faith in god....Never let your spirits die.......
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to u gal for bearing all ths...u r rly a brave gal ur parents should b proud of u.......v cn't even imagine d pain tat u hv undergone.......u hv done d right thing by leaving tat person he does nt deserve a wife lk u n i'm sur[prised at ur in-laws after knwing all ths thy get u marrried to their son jst cuz thy wanna indian bahu......wht kind of ppl live in ths world...hvn't thy think tat thy r ruining ur lf jst for fulfilling their own desire.......dunno when will these shameless ppl going to understand tat a gal is nt a showpiece which u buy 4rm d market n kept at home shez also a human being who has her own desires u hv no right to destroy her lf lk ths...ur story is a lesson for every gal  as nt to marry any1 widout proper investigation.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dont know wht to say😳 Jo aap ke saath hua woh buhat buhat bura tha inshAllah ab jo hoga woh buhat acha hoga😊 I'm happy u dnt liv wid tht animal!!!😑 n 1 aur baat plzz dnt say k norwegians ka nature hi aisa he i also liv in norway was born here😊 Jahaan ache insaan he wahaan bure bhi he😭 My God bless u always n help uπŸ€—
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Unfortunately dear there's nothing you can do to change the past, but I hope that you have regained your strength and sanity and ready to move a head. There's a saying that "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Look at it in a positive way. Perhaps this was your testing time, testing you patience, your endurance, your strength AND YOU HAVE SURVIVED to tell the story so you have come out a WINNER. I know its hard but try not to think about the past, concentrate on your present so you can make your future more beautiful. Inshallah you'll be fine, amen. All the best dear.πŸ˜ƒ