•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

wow!!! meetha bhi khata bhi.wah ahem ji...piyaar bhi gussa bhi..jhirka bhi or pallu bhi theek kiya..i watch this scene 10 times..👍🏼 love that scene..what a scene...ahem ji gopi is your pride and bride..woh jeeti shaan se...she deserve your..pappi and jhapi at once but you bhudhu..ahem ..not do this..because your man ego hurt..per gopi today you rocked...but i like that ahem polietly thanks gopi and say..{i proud of you..}🥳🤗
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
HATTS OFF FOR GOPI>>>>🥳🥳🥳🥳
bas ahem ki dil ki gunti baji..touch kiya aaj gopi ko..wow....bell rings...
post..by..simi..
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago

Simi i love ur posts. N she is aham's bride n pride, wel said
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Simi i love ur posts. N she is aham's bride n pride, wel said
yes exctaly she is 100% his bride and pride...but he dont think soo..i request to ahem accept gopi..she is your wife..no life without wife..kiss and embrace..win your love race..win your honey..sweet gopi..like a sweet apple pie........ Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago

You don't think he sounded like he sucked on a sour lemon before he said, not I, but we are proud of you, once againg he is going to hate that she outshined him, when he was the one who made most of the run and got injured but everyone was praising her, even his mom i think he was mad.

@simi very nice post keep it up
wow simi so well said,aaj the way he tucked her pallu i guess only a hubby can do for a wife,i dont think ahem could think of doing this to anyone else,today he did with so much anger but tomorrow he will do with love,just dont know when this CV's are planning to show this.hey and hope to see more lovely post frm u
what a gohem scene today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Originally posted by sbp1971

You don't think he sounded like he sucked on a sour lemon before he said, not I, but we are proud of you, once againg he is going to hate that she outshined him, when he was the one who made most of the run and got injured but everyone was praising her, even his mom i think he was mad.

no they are not mad..if small kid do good everybody encourage them to build up more courage in them ..same way they do right they want gopi to face duniya..so they build up her courage..gopi ki jeet ahem ki jeet hain..no difference between them..(this is as light as a feather yet no man can hold it for long..what is that ....breath..so gopi is ahems breath..)people always says only one color but not one size,stuck at the bottom,yet easily flies.present in sun,but not in rain..doing no harm and feeling no pain..its a shadow..so gopi ahem ke dil ki, shadow hai..if he loves her..he felt no harm ..no pain..gopi is his breath and heart veins..if somebody understand..we want to join them as a glu...
post by ..simi...
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago