Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

When will Savita ben strike next?

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
First it was her nonsense with the Navratri garba

Then her nonsense with the cricket match

When and where will Savita ben strike next? What challenge will she bring for the Modi's next? When will Gopi have her moment to shine again? Supprting her Saathiya Ahem?

It leaves you wondering when she might show up.

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
two time she save beeb beaten up by modis i dont think she will bring any new challenge
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree - Whenever she's on the show - it brings on good drama, Gopi shining, and the best GoHam moments.

So, I hope Savita Ben will strike soon! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mridhu - 13 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well I was kinda surprised that she let Kinjal off the hook... I mean it is kind of impossible that she wudnt knw about the whole elesh/umang fiasco.... but I hate her so the less she talks the better it is...
I think probably Holi now like ayesha said....
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has to be Holi.....but a weird mind of mine also speaks that Savita,s daughter in law wud fall pregnant and she will taunt Koki... that my son got married after yours and I am soon going to be a DADI... Koki just listens and becomes SAD!!! All the Modi parivaar wud be present in the hall when Savita taunts on this issue.... Koki.. out of her ego says....Let's wait and see who becomes a DADI first.... Rest wud be history... but Gopi wud deliver a bouncing baby boy at 7 months.... whereas Savita's DIL wud go on for 42 weeks and finally give birth to a baby girl....Again Koki wud win as her bahu gave birth to the heir of the family!!! and Gopi wud again be praised... Bless Ahemji.... was not  focused upon!!!this is a just an absolute wild mind going astray!!!
Lets hope atleaast Holi brings some hope of colours!!!