India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Repeat Rinse Repeat

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
For a while i have been noticing every time KMH2 epi finishes with some unfinished, misunderstanding btwn Arjun and ArohiConfused. It always something that is left unsaid or a new misunderstanding that crops up its getting really frustratingAngry. Can't the CV's come up with something new or they just want to prolong this love /hate misunderstanding thing as long as they can its getting really annoying and there is so much potential for a better idea to deal with AA and their issues then having them talking to each other in their room in the end of every epi and still have unresolved issues. Its ok a few times but its getting really repetitive now pls CV's come up wit something newCry. PllllllllllllllsssssssssssssBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

janasj--rama--chandarani1Aneeka_GS..anshita..aparna4karanikaglitter567.Mandy.Siddhi_.Jane..

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
me too fed up W*H dis !!
i want to c d confession sooooooooooooooooon
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
confussion misunderstanding
ab toh confession dekha do
chote chote se romantic scenes dikhake khush kar rahe ho baccho ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
i too agree with you it is getting boring now by now they should accept their love for each other they are stretching for nothing.

chandarani1

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
this track is defo getting boringggggg

chandarani1

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
want yo c d confession...c d luv...little nok jok is fine bt nt d misunderstanding jo khatm hone ka naam hi nai le rahi ai...
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Okk so it is a bit of a drag .. but I dunno why Im liking it .. everyday you see a new rise in emotions with Arjun and Arohi .. the only thing different I would like is that move on with that one misunderstanding which is about Arohi being in love wiv Dhoondo and Arjun wanting to marry that London wali ladki .. its better than creating more misunderstandings!!
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I want to see the misunderstandings come to an end too, both know that they have feelings for each other so why not be honest about it?

chandarani1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index