Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Repeat Rinse Repeat

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For a while i have been noticing every time KMH2 epi finishes with some unfinished, misunderstanding btwn Arjun and Arohi😕. It always something that is left unsaid or a new misunderstanding that crops up its getting really frustrating😡. Can't the CV's come up with something new or they just want to prolong this love /hate misunderstanding thing as long as they can its getting really annoying and there is so much potential for a better idea to deal with AA and their issues then having them talking to each other in their room in the end of every epi and still have unresolved issues. Its ok a few times but its getting really repetitive now pls CV's come up wit something new😭. Pllllllllllllllsssssssssssss😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too fed up W*H dis !!
i want to c d confession sooooooooooooooooon
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
confussion misunderstanding
ab toh confession dekha do
chote chote se romantic scenes dikhake khush kar rahe ho baccho ko

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too agree with you it is getting boring now by now they should accept their love for each other they are stretching for nothing.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
this track is defo getting boringggggg
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
want yo c d confession...c d luv...little nok jok is fine bt nt d misunderstanding jo khatm hone ka naam hi nai le rahi ai...
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okk so it is a bit of a drag .. but I dunno why Im liking it .. everyday you see a new rise in emotions with Arjun and Arohi .. the only thing different I would like is that move on with that one misunderstanding which is about Arohi being in love wiv Dhoondo and Arjun wanting to marry that London wali ladki .. its better than creating more misunderstandings!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I want to see the misunderstandings come to an end too, both know that they have feelings for each other so why not be honest about it?
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also want to see the confession scene soon....
brightlina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u r rite...... b4 the misunderstandings get over ........ new ones crop in...........