Remix
Remix

Siddhant Karnicks Bday interview mentioning Priya

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hey guys heres a TB interview on this handsome hunks bday today Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/9083-i-am-the-parsis-who-came-to-add-sugar-to-milk-siddhant-karnick.htm

though i posted the link above...i would love to paste wat he wrote abt priya Embarrassed

It is your birthday today; what would you like to share?
Actually my mother was supposed to throw me a 'surprise birthday party' but my dear friend Priya (Priya Wal) who is helping my mother, accidentally texted me instead of my mother. But I being an actor staged another act pretending that I didn't even know about it. 

It felt sooo sooo good reading this.....esp the dear friend bit Embarrassed...it always felt from their offscreen interaction in remix that they were good friends.....n also their fb interaction......n this proves it all the more....n moreover also reflects that they have continued to be good friends this long *touch wood*Big smile

n well i always thought priya is very much unlike ashi/misha in these matters LOL...ie keeping secrets n giving surprises n all....ashi would have never commmited such a mistake...but priya being priya texted him instead of his mom LOL...but siddhant is sooo cute that he didnt ruin the surprise n pretended that he didnt know anything Embarrassed

Seeing the way Siddhanths mom confided n took her help for the party...it seems like she is a good family friend to themTongue...may their friendship remain like this forever

though now i only hope someone shares the party pix plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Embarrassed

Edited by ashi_mania - 15 March 2011 at 10:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverBUBLAIhey.bhagguFollowYourHeartspiritcrimsonkavya.b

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwww this is so freaking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeBlushing both are adowable and hahahahaha omg Priya wld have felt so guilty after doing that I bet she would have told Sid to not ruin it for his mommy and act all shhappy and ahsocked and surprisedROFL I was wondering u know how cme we didn't get any interviews or msgs from Priya with her squealing with excitement over Sid's entry I mean she is always so hyper when it comes to her Remix co stars Kahani ke time pe bhi she was soooooooooooooooo freaking excited and happy ki she is getting to work with Pri again In dino ka koi scene aya kya?? I would kill for them yo have scenes together They should have seedha cast him opp her only they wld have rocked together But i have to sa i saw tit bits of his scenes with Abhay and I wasn't impressed He is a dman good actor but the show itself is just....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
and oh Happy to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sid hope all your dreams come true and you are always surorunded with lvoe and hope muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIhey.bhaggu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top