Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vamps in action.........with graphics

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
omg i m soo excited after reading sid s article  

Even though the show was about vampires, till date there hasn't been any solid scene shown on the vampires. But henceforth there will be more of graphics with vamps in action.

i alwez wanted vamp fight in pyrek...............snarling, glaring,pushes, flying jumping many more things where missing in this vampire show i alwez wanted raichands physical fight they even never used to glare at each other

for graphics i alwez used to comapare pyrek with VD ...................

i alwes wanted to see pyrek full of awsome graphics wirh vampires full of power..............they really came up with very bad vampire supernatural theme.........none of the supernatural power waz shown properly  i dont deny cvs were putting their best efforts to show things proplerly i know it needs lots of special effects and graphics and cvs have donr their best to show what vampire is but some charm of vampires were lacking missing

but now finger crossed hope ekta puts more efforts to supernatural powers and fight hope we see a complete vampire theme and lots of vampire fights

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 15 March 2011 at 10:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92--sumana13--anshraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I know..they need to put those specal effects in..wud be more interesting then!!!
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

me too, me too, me too!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire fights.........yayyyyyy...dying to see that Cry

oh God!!! i am Vampire Crazy i guess ROFL ROFL

same here

--sumana13--

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
It would be great to see some intense fights...but please no serious damages...Wink

--sumana13--

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

Even though the show was about vampires, till date there hasn't been any solid scene shown on the vampires. But henceforth there will be more of graphics with vamps in action.

i alwez wanted vamp fight in pyrek...............snarling, glaring,pushes, flying jumping many more things where missing in this vampire show i alwez wanted raichands physical fight they even never used to glare at each other

i alwes wanted to see pyrek full of awsome graphics wirh vampires full of power..............they really came up with very bad vampire supernatural theme.........none of the supernatural power waz shown properly  i dont deny cvs were putting their best efforts to show things proplerly i know it needs lots of special effects and graphics and cvs have donr their best to show what vampire is but some charm of vampires were lacking missing

but now finger crossed hope ekta puts more efforts to supernatural powers and fight hope we see a complete vampire theme and lots of vampire fights

I disgree...CVs dont consider thisLOL.............girl this si Ekta show.  n I dont want vampire's image to be degraded with cheap graphicsConfused...did you forget what they did when Abhay came before Pia in his original form ...god it was awful...Angry..

They will spoil Abhay's image............
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

I disgree...CVs dont consider thisLOL.............girl this si Ekta show.  n I dont want vampire's image to be degraded with cheap graphicsConfused...did you forget what they did when Abhay came before Pia in his original form ...god it was awful...Angry..

They will spoil Abhay's image............

i loved abhay when he waz abt ot drink piya s blood in jungle compared to that awfull scene when they reveled abhays identity i front of piya
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
At least that is a relief to hear that we would get some action finally...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index