Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Daddy Dinosaur !!!! (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Today morning only I wrote on a Post that the CT's may eliminate Panchi character (because of their problems with Vivian and his choice of girlfriend. SK was also seen supporting her.) on the contest that Sid would think that Pia is not coming closer to him thinking that Panchi is in love with him. See now Sid is having an evil eye on her too...!

i am still in doubt.....i don't think so it will happen....

sid's words to panchi has double meaning into it...he doesn't have evil eyes on her...its just the jerk doesn't know what he is doing in the quest of having fun.....

and what is VivBiz personal life have to do with ekta...she only has to concentrate on her show.....

well till now sid doesn't know panchi's feelings.....so lets wait and watch

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Daddy Dinosaur the main highlight of the show....ROFL

sid is too cute when he is witty and funny...ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index