Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - March15 (RV's plan in motion) (Page 2)

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks dear,
arpi in between avi & bhutni dont know how she will face up everything.
Rv will do everything like this in such a master way that i had never thought.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisjnawaz

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jaz. Although I am disappointed Avi is going to find out this way, at least the stupid night is going to be out in the open. RV thinks he is so smart but he plan may back fire and he will definitely be hunt down by Avi. Why isn't he acting Bhauji yet? She has continuously insulted him but the loser wants to attack Arpi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-chistaBenNevisyoga23priya-Prashu-jnawaz

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Jaz,

thanks for a wonderful update, love your hilarious comments!ClapBig smile

I think RV made a big mistake, he thinks bhootni will tear Avita apart, but I have a feeling bhootni will see how much avdesh loved Arpita and she won't show it to him. She may confront Arpita, in her own way trying to protect Avdesh. Arpita may then blurt everything out and Bhootni being clever will know RV is playing a game with Arpita. I think then bhootni will start playing games with RV. We have seen her being quiet soft and understanding lately, perhaps in preparation for her own redemption (I really believe this track will lead to her track, Avdesh finally knowing her true face), so she may decide to conceal the whole thing to save the haveli izzat...

On the other hand, if bhootni does show it to Avdesh, we will have a similar scene to the post-police station scene when Arpi went to beg for Avdesh. Arpita will reveal all, Avdesh will realise her difficult position and all will be forgive. However, the seeds of doubt will germinate at some point in the future....

Either way, I really want this track over! talk about stretching flimsy to breaking point.Big smileBig smile

Dreamy

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 15 March 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mauvecoolguy3gnitikaswamini5-sia-chista.Vrish.ice _girlBenNevisSidda8Vistaajes_jade-Prashu-jnawazchatterboxyoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey JazSmile

Thanks for the update,Hug ...............couldn't really bring myself to watch the episode..........can't stand RV smirking all the timeAngry

Everyone is gone by the time I turn upCryCry..........feeling blueCryCry

There is nothing good coming up in the next few days, I feel...........this track will play out in a way that will hurt AviTa an awful lot.............until the CV's decide one day that they have suffered enough and then before u blink, everything will sort itself outConfused Remember RV's atrocities in the jail,  haveli and jungle? How everything seemed stacked against AviTa and BJ.........Shikha pregnant, AviTa on the run, BJ worried about bankruptcy, Ammaji attacked in the police station....? And then all of a sudden the tables were turned and RV was the one behind bars.

I think the CV's lurch this show from side to side very dramatically, with precious little thought to plausibility and credibility.

I don't think either that Avi will kill Arpi once he finds out the twisted version of the Arpi's night out, but definitely he will be livid and then maybe BJ will goad him into turning her out of the haveli........but that will be a very very bad developmentCryCryCryCryCry

Sorry guys, for being the little piece of sunshine today....I am just feeling too downOuchConfused

Vista

@DreamyHug...how are you girl? Haven't heard from you in a long while....hope you are doing well.Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mauve-sia-ice _girljes_jadeSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyajnawazDreamygal301chatterbox

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Jaz for the update :)
Though I dont like the present track, I take out time to see the actors render brilliant performances. Agree with Laxmi Di here, whenever I see that RV grin/smirk I feel like giving him a puch right on his face!!
BTW why are evil intentioned ppl so intelligent n brainy whereas the good-natured ones are tubelights??(w/ respect to characters of this serial only!!)
Both BJ & RV are so smart n sharp. And after watching yest's epi, albeit disgusted, I so loved the way RV planned out everything!! Not a bit over-confident,(Previously I found him to be, but yest it was sheer confidence coz he had it all planned based on the true facts!!) he's played his game so well. Here it yet remains to see what BJ is gonna do?? If she falls in this trap, she's dead for sure, but if she does the other way round n tries to finish off RV 1st & then Arpita, she'll have chances.
Like I stated before, I love RV for his clever antics(until he's not overruled by BJ & she's no less!!)  After all as much as it is not easy being good, it is not that easy to be evil too, ain't it?? 

Edited by -sia- - 15 March 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlSidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
hey dreamy hows u

i sort of agree  with dreamy here..  bhootni was about to tell avdesh  but she stopped in her tracks..

i think she wud use a better plan now... so she wud try to save arpita for now and expose rv

after that she wud deal with arpita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitika-sia-ice _girlDreamygal301yoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Jaz,

thanks for a wonderful update, love your hilarious comments!ClapBig smile

I think RV made a big mistake, he thinks bhootni will tear Avita apart, but I have a feeling bhootni will see how much avdesh loved Arpita and she won't show it to him. She may confront Arpita, in her own way trying to protect Avdesh. Arpita may then blurt everything out and Bhootni being clever will know RV is playing a game with Arpita. I think then bhootni will start playing games with RV. We have seen her being quiet soft and understanding lately, perhaps in preparation for her own redemption (I really believe this track will lead to her track, Avdesh finally knowing her true face), so she may decide to conceal the whole thing to save the haveli izzat...

On the other hand, if bhootni does show it to Avdesh, we will have a similar scene to the post-police station scene when Arpi went to beg for Avdesh. Arpita will reveal all, Avdesh will realise her difficult position and all will be forgive. However, the seeds of doubt will germinate at some point in the future....

Either way, I really want this track over! talk about stretching flimsy to breaking point.Big smileBig smile

Dreamy

Yes i agree with Dreamy Avdesh might not fall for BJ this time
He might get angry at the initial stage but will definetly support Arpita once he comes to know the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

chk out new promo thread i posted now

part of what dreamy said is true so far in the promo

bahuji confronts arpita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitika.Vrish.Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index