Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mahayodha: Dutta Shreeram Patil (Page 3)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by kshreya2002

The epi was fabulous Zuby though I found the fight with Ranga's goons hilarious. But once Chaskar stepped in it was amazing. Fantastic end to Chaskar...a character amazingly played by Ved Thappar.
But the best bit was Dutta's reaction to Chaskar death. As if he had been imprisoned for so long and he was finally able to get out of his impriosonment. He was all these days imprisoned by thoughts of revenge and thought of how he trusted the wrong people. Finally he was able to settle score with one of them.
Very well pointed out Shreya. It took a while for me to process what exactly D was feeling at the death of Chaskar. The very first thought that came to mind was : mourning. But it was ridiculous.Why would D mourn his arch enemy Chaskar's death? Had he mellowed down so much that he abhors even the sight of the blood of the enemy. But what you say makes sense. It was actually release from imprisonment.And he was imprisoned for a long while in the four walls of betrayal.A deed which tears his soul apart.
Good point KSh & Zuby,but i think he mourned for Chaskar.
Its not like he was fond of him,but he identified with chaskar in a sense that like dutta ,chaskar was also used as pawn by kala.
As such Dutta had no enimity with chaskar naa,as he rightly pointed out.It was chaskar's betrayal which made Dutta kill him.
But,the root cause of that betrayal was kala.
So basically one more life wasted at dutta's hand,thanks to Kala.
I think that is what affected Dutta,i saw that pained expression on his face ,even though he had Nakku in his arms.
There was arelief on hearing nakku's voice,but the pain was evident.
Yeah Pooja. The very first thought in my mind was that he was mourning. But he had been itching for this fight for so long. Maybe he thought a potential business associate had to die off his hands because of Kalawati.You do have a point there. But Chaskar was equally to be blamed. D had forgiven him for stealing the diamonds & Chaskar had pledged allegiance to D. Renegage on a pledge is a ghor apradh in D's book.So I think it was bit of both.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaAbhiAniPooja_219-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

@Pooja: Yes I agree...if not for Kala...Chaskar would have been alive. But its a choice that Chaskar made. We cannot put the blame on Kala alone. Also Chaskar even after realizing Kala has duped him was after Dutta's life.
That's true.
But kya kare,chaskar ko apni chandni se kuch jyada hi pyaar tha naa,tabhi toh even in last fight he was asking what she saw in u ,that she saved u & betrayed me.
I agree,both Kala & Chaskar are equally responsible.
As Dutta said in his last line one down ,one more to go.Now i am wondering how will he handle kala?

AbhiAnipbtghosh-Carrie--Srushti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@Pooja: With Kala I hope he beats her in mind games. Nothing else will make her feel beaten. Anyways for now I am just hoping they again dont spoil tmrw's epi by showing useless Kala scenes.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLapbtghoshAbhiAniPooja_219-Carrie--bharti--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

The last but not the least  which really really dumbfounded me is D returning victorious to his people by himself.He actually found his way back home all on his own instead of Nakusha or Mahadev reaching the battle field  to bring him home. He returned as true victorious Mahayodha would.In all his glory he blazed into Nakusha's waiting arms.

I bow down to you CVs for this truly first chapter of an epic battle.Clap

A heartfelt appreciation to Mishal Raheja for such a breathtaking performance.StarStarStar

You said it Zuby, our superman Dutta...everything was going fine till the CVs stretching it a bit too much...going back alone....Isn't it a bit too much?  Well I must admit this bit spoilt my mood to write an appreciation thread for the creatives...Dutta is a street smart guy, we accept but then we would love to see and understand his limitations also as it makes him more human...sorry I do not want a super human Dutta....
His returning alone spoiled it for you, Jayati?Confused For me it was a poetic culmination of the first part of battle cycle D was preparing for heart & soul . It would have put me off if Nakku had reached the spot like the day she took a bullet in her arm.I see incredibly ordinary human beings day in day out of my life. I crave for a Superman once in a blue moonLOL

Edited by ZubyDutta - 15 March 2011 at 11:44am

LaDuSeLaAbhiAnimnx12-Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

What a dhamaakedaar episodeClapClapClap .CVs I bow down to you for the superb writing & execution of the Chaskar Death EpisodeThumbs Up. I loved the screenplay of the entire episode. As always Mishal's Blind Samurai expressions of rage, alertness & physical prowess to hit the enemy where it'd hurt most were spot on. Star

The three masterstrokes stand out in today's episode. The first one being Dutta using Bhola as a weapon to conquest Ranga & his goons.Hats off.What an idea,Sirjee! Too good. Instead of letting him go waste as a mere minion D's masterstroke plan of making him do maximum work against took my breath away. No doubt a courageous warrior but also truly an intelligent Mahayodha.

The second being D singlehandedly vanquishing Chaskar & Phattu without the help of  Mahadev & his basti.Truly a mark of a true blue Mahayodha. Instead of exposing innocent & non-violent basti community to bloodshed due to personal enmity D dealt the ultimate blow to Chaskar, the first vertice of the Evil Triangle.

The last but not the least  which really really dumbfounded me is D returning victorious to his people by himself.He actually found his way back home all on his own instead of Nakusha or Mahadev reaching the battle field  to bring him home. He returned as true victorious Mahayodha would.In all his glory he blazed into Nakusha's waiting arms.

I bow down to you CVs for this truly first chapter of an epic battle.Clap

A heartfelt appreciation to Mishal Raheja for such a breathtaking performance.StarStarStar

to tune update ki kami puri karne ka raasta dhoondh hi liya naLOL
I was just thinking how can Zuby stay quiet with such dhansu epi and lo!!! here she is....
the first two points were bang on!!! Dutta !! truly what an idea Sirjee!!! the way he downed one enemy and gained two friends...brilliantClap
the third one was bappa's miracle...but glad he is back and now a pradhanShocked OMG,,,they plan to settle hereLOL
But superfast epi...and mindblowing tooBig smile
and fab write up...dil khush kendaBig smile
LOLLOLLOL
Aaj phir ek bed toot gayaLOL But what an episode, Sirjee!Clap Second day in a row.CVs are into shock & awe mode.Thumbs Up The precap indicates D has managed to allign Ranga too along with Mahadev if Kala brings the fight to the Ratnagiri forests. Masterstroke!Star
King ko pradhan bana diya.Demotion ho gaya Patil Saab ka.OuchLOL
Thanks SweetieEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshcaptkirkPooja_219-Azy-prncz-Srushti-

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Really loved today's episodes, Dutta's fight sequences were spot on.  Things happened fast, no dragging.  Great to see Tasha hug at the end.  Loved the precap - Dutta is now the king of this village too!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Carrie--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@Zuby: This time I am sure she didnt stand on a stool. Mishal was bending. I wish they avoid the stool. Theit height difference is charming.
i felt in some parts it seemed she was standing on a stool...esp wen she pulls him in2 a hug, they r at the sme level...no doubt it was cos of the stool....
How tall is she btw? Usually PH always are particular about heights of their female leads, no? How did they settle for such a short actress.Besides in this case MR came in long after Mahi Vij was signed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Beautiful post, Zuby. Mishal continues to stun us all with his unique portrayal of a blind Dutta. I swear to you that I've never seen anyone express such intense emotions while acting as blind. How does he manage to convey every emotion, every thought with those soulful eyes while at the same time convincing us that he can't see a thing? Is there anything that this man can't do?

I felt that his dialogues and scenes were fabulous. Mishal's performance just tends to dominate every second of his screen space. Truly, the lion has awakened. The King has returned and he's going to take back his castle very soon. Though I loved the episode today, I did feel that Chaskar's death could've been stretched over two episodes. We barely had the time to enjoy Dutta fighting Ranga's goons and then suddenly he was in deep with Chaskar and then next thing - it was over. I loved the fight with Chaskar and his death, but I still wish that they had given the moment more time. It's a moment that both Dutta and we all waited for to come for the past two months.

I agree with you, Zuby, that Tasha's hugs give the feeling of "just another one" now. Whereas before, I remember that I used to pine for them to hug. I loved pining for them to hug, because when it finally happened - it was an epic moment. There are two Tasha hugs in the past month that have really made me feel. 1) When they meet after their long separation and she runs into his arms. 2) The hug in yesterday's episode in which Dutta held her in a different way - protectively, closer. I remember that I just loved the focus on their hand-holding,too. It made me feel very much alive.

About the Chaskar's death scene where Dutta expressed both pain and relief. I think that there was grief in him, too. The grief that comes with every kill, but which he has been able to bury somewhere deep down in him - that grief is now surfacing. He still kills his enemies, but it's not as "coldly" has he used to, because now he wants to kind of avoid all this blood and mayhem. He's found a peace within himself and being who he is, he can't hold onto it for long as his enemies won't let him live it. But I think that the kind of grief he might've felt by killing Chaskar (although he also felt relief) is that of killing someone that he had actually started to trust a tiny bit, at some point.

I don't know.

I just think that Dutta, having matured a lot and recovered hope for his future, is less willing to shed blood now than he was before. He wants to fight his enemies in order to protect the people he cares about, but he doesn't seem interested in beating people up just to blow off some steam anymore (like he used to do after Naku's FR).

I'm just glad to see that the DSP we love, the angry lion, still exists and that won't ever change. It's one of Dutta's strongest traits and part of his whole essence. I'm just so relieved to see him back in his own skin.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.pbtghoshAbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219-bharti--Azy--Carrie--Srushti-TheRager

Go to top