Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mahayodha: Dutta Shreeram Patil (Page 2)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by AzMishy

yes he was superb and like always he is a realStarStar

Words r not enough to say how much he put in to his act to bring out the best as Dutta,ClapClapClap the character we all have fell head over heal!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MR is class apart !!!StarStar

But frankly speaking , me a bit disappointed at the hug scene!!!Confused Its my POV!!Smile

The way he was keeping his arms openDay Dreaming , to nakku to come for a hugDay Dreaming and  with  all that height difference, instead of making her stand on a stool, if they would have given a lift, like Dutta lifting her in to a hug!!Day Dreaming *sigh*Day Dreaming it would have been a superb shot and beautiful!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

They have been hugging so many times now,Azmiya it seemed all right to me.Confused Another one in a series of hugs.Is it true the actress stands on a stool to hug MR?Shocked What a comical sight that must be on the sets.Ouch

Me don't know it for real but since I have seen it get discussed in the EDT so I presume!! ConfusedThat's it!! Wink Hmmm we saw so many hugs so we will just leave it like that!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Carrie--Srushti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

The last but not the least  which really really dumbfounded me is D returning victorious to his people by himself.He actually found his way back home all on his own instead of Nakusha or Mahadev reaching the battle field  to bring him home. He returned as true victorious Mahayodha would.In all his glory he blazed into Nakusha's waiting arms.

I bow down to you CVs for this truly first chapter of an epic battle.Clap

A heartfelt appreciation to Mishal Raheja for such a breathtaking performance.StarStarStar

You said it Zuby, our superman Dutta...everything was going fine till the CVs stretching it a bit too much...going back alone....Isn't it a bit too much?  Well I must admit this bit spoilt my mood to write an appreciation thread for the creatives...Dutta is a street smart guy, we accept but then we would love to see and understand his limitations also as it makes him more human...sorry I do not want a super human Dutta....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Carrie--bharti-prncz-Srushti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Pooja: Pata nahin...I felt it differently. Dutta never really got a chance to get fond of Chaskar. And his behavior with Seema only disgusted him and infuriated him as he wasnt able to save a woman from someone like Chaskar due to his blindness. This time his blindness also couldnt stop him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219-Carrie-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

What a dhamaakedaar episodeClapClapClap .CVs I bow down to you for the superb writing & execution of the Chaskar Death EpisodeThumbs Up. I loved the screenplay of the entire episode. As always Mishal's Blind Samurai expressions of rage, alertness & physical prowess to hit the enemy where it'd hurt most were spot on. Star

The three masterstrokes stand out in today's episode. The first one being Dutta using Bhola as a weapon to conquest Ranga & his goons.Hats off.What an idea,Sirjee! Too good. Instead of letting him go waste as a mere minion D's masterstroke plan of making him do maximum work against took my breath away. No doubt a courageous warrior but also truly an intelligent Mahayodha.

The second being D singlehandedly vanquishing Chaskar & Phattu without the help of  Mahadev & his basti.Truly a mark of a true blue Mahayodha. Instead of exposing innocent & non-violent basti community to bloodshed due to personal enmity D dealt the ultimate blow to Chaskar, the first vertice of the Evil Triangle.

The last but not the least  which really really dumbfounded me is D returning victorious to his people by himself.He actually found his way back home all on his own instead of Nakusha or Mahadev reaching the battle field  to bring him home. He returned as true victorious Mahayodha would.In all his glory he blazed into Nakusha's waiting arms.

I bow down to you CVs for this truly first chapter of an epic battle.Clap

A heartfelt appreciation to Mishal Raheja for such a breathtaking performance.StarStarStar

to tune update ki kami puri karne ka raasta dhoondh hi liya naLOL
I was just thinking how can Zuby stay quiet with such dhansu epi and lo!!! here she is....
the first two points were bang on!!! Dutta !! truly what an idea Sirjee!!! the way he downed one enemy and gained two friends...brilliantClap
the third one was bappa's miracle...but glad he is back and now a pradhanShocked OMG,,,they plan to settle hereLOL
But superfast epi...and mindblowing tooBig smile
and fab write up...dil khush kendaBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219prncz-Carrie--Azy-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Zuby: This time I am sure she didnt stand on a stool. Mishal was bending. I wish they avoid the stool. Theit height difference is charming.
i felt in some parts it seemed she was standing on a stool...esp wen she pulls him in2 a hug, they r at the sme level...no doubt it was cos of the stool....

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 15 March 2011 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Pooja: Pata nahin...I felt it differently. Dutta never really got a chance to get fond of Chaskar. And his behavior with Seema only disgusted him and infuriated him as he wasnt able to save a woman from someone like Chaskar due to his blindness. This time his blindness also couldnt stop him.
I agree on Seema's part.That time he was really helpless.
But,i saw a change in expression after chaskar told his side of the story.
I mean just to get her desire fulfilled,Kala made enemy out fo chaskar naa.Had it not been her poisoning & chaskar's greed,i don't think Dutta would have killed him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaAbhiAnimnx12-Carrie--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

agree zuby it was a great eisode and your post enriched it further.
true, Dutta is not all brawn but brain when he wants to be, not just a pretty face ,he certainly deserves a sweetie today for being such a brave boy and also for find his bearings ,so 10/10 for orientation as well.
WORDD! (A word I picked up from  our dear forum members.LOL) Truly won my heart all over again.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Srushti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Pooja: Yes I agree...if not for Kala...Chaskar would have been alive. But its a choice that Chaskar made. We cannot put the blame on Kala alone. Also Chaskar even after realizing Kala has duped him was after Dutta's life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLapbtghoshAbhiAniPooja_219-bharti--Carrie--Srushti-

Go to top