Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

to tune update ki kami puri karne ka raasta dhoondh hi liya na๐Ÿ˜†
I was just thinking how can Zuby stay quiet with such dhansu epi and lo!!! here she is....
the first two points were bang on!!! Dutta !! truly what an idea Sirjee!!! the way he downed one enemy and gained two friends...brilliant๐Ÿ‘
the third one was bappa's miracle...but glad he is back and now a pradhan๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG,,,they plan to settle here๐Ÿ˜†
But superfast epi...and mindblowing too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and fab write up...dil khush kenda๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aaj phir ek bed toot gaya๐Ÿ˜† But what an episode, Sirjee!Clap Second day in a row.CVs are into shock & awe mode.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The precap indicates D has managed to allign Ranga too along with Mahadev if Kala brings the fight to the Ratnagiri forests. Masterstroke!Star
King ko pradhan bana diya.Demotion ho gaya Patil Saab ka.๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Sweetie๐Ÿ˜ณ
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really loved today's episodes, Dutta's fight sequences were spot on.  Things happened fast, no dragging.  Great to see Tasha hug at the end.  Loved the precap - Dutta is now the king of this village too!!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i felt in some parts it seemed she was standing on a stool...esp wen she pulls him in2 a hug, they r at the sme level...no doubt it was cos of the stool....

How tall is she btw? Usually PH always are particular about heights of their female leads, no? How did they settle for such a short actress.Besides in this case MR came in long after Mahi Vij was signed.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Beautiful post, Zuby. Mishal continues to stun us all with his unique portrayal of a blind Dutta. I swear to you that I've never seen anyone express such intense emotions while acting as blind. How does he manage to convey every emotion, every thought with those soulful eyes while at the same time convincing us that he can't see a thing? Is there anything that this man can't do?

I felt that his dialogues and scenes were fabulous. Mishal's performance just tends to dominate every second of his screen space. Truly, the lion has awakened. The King has returned and he's going to take back his castle very soon. Though I loved the episode today, I did feel that Chaskar's death could've been stretched over two episodes. We barely had the time to enjoy Dutta fighting Ranga's goons and then suddenly he was in deep with Chaskar and then next thing - it was over. I loved the fight with Chaskar and his death, but I still wish that they had given the moment more time. It's a moment that both Dutta and we all waited for to come for the past two months.

I agree with you, Zuby, that Tasha's hugs give the feeling of "just another one" now. Whereas before, I remember that I used to pine for them to hug. I loved pining for them to hug, because when it finally happened - it was an epic moment. There are two Tasha hugs in the past month that have really made me feel. 1) When they meet after their long separation and she runs into his arms. 2) The hug in yesterday's episode in which Dutta held her in a different way - protectively, closer. I remember that I just loved the focus on their hand-holding,too. It made me feel very much alive.

About the Chaskar's death scene where Dutta expressed both pain and relief. I think that there was grief in him, too. The grief that comes with every kill, but which he has been able to bury somewhere deep down in him - that grief is now surfacing. He still kills his enemies, but it's not as "coldly" has he used to, because now he wants to kind of avoid all this blood and mayhem. He's found a peace within himself and being who he is, he can't hold onto it for long as his enemies won't let him live it. But I think that the kind of grief he might've felt by killing Chaskar (although he also felt relief) is that of killing someone that he had actually started to trust a tiny bit, at some point.

I don't know.

I just think that Dutta, having matured a lot and recovered hope for his future, is less willing to shed blood now than he was before. He wants to fight his enemies in order to protect the people he cares about, but he doesn't seem interested in beating people up just to blow off some steam anymore (like he used to do after Naku's FR).

I'm just glad to see that the DSP we love, the angry lion, still exists and that won't ever change. It's one of Dutta's strongest traits and part of his whole essence. I'm just so relieved to see him back in his own skin.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

How tall is she btw? Usually PH always are particular about heights of their female leads, no? How did they settle for such a short actress.Besides in this case MR came in long after Mahi Vij was signed.

Hey Zuby,I guess they were clear about their lead pairs & their heights .The height difference makes this story all the more fairy tale.He is so giant & she is like a toddler๐Ÿ˜Š
Together they creat a magic on our screen.๐Ÿ˜‰
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Beautiful post, Zuby. Mishal continues to stun us all with his unique portrayal of a blind Dutta. I swear to you that I've never seen anyone express such intense emotions while acting as blind. How does he manage to convey every emotion, every thought with those soulful eyes while at the same time convincing us that he can't see a thing? Is there anything that this man can't do?

I felt that his dialogues and scenes were fabulous. Mishal's performance just tends to dominate every second of his screen space. Truly, the lion has awakened. The King has returned and he's going to take back his castle very soon. Though I loved the episode today, I did feel that Chaskar's death could've been stretched over two episodes. We barely had the time to enjoy Dutta fighting Ranga's goons and then suddenly he was in deep with Chaskar and then next thing - it was over. I loved the fight with Chaskar and his death, but I still wish that they had given the moment more time. It's a moment that both Dutta and we all waited for to come for the past two months.

I agree with you, Zuby, that Tasha's hugs give the feeling of "just another one" now. Whereas before, I remember that I used to pine for them to hug. I loved pining for them to hug, because when it finally happened - it was an epic moment. There are two Tasha hugs in the past month that have really made me feel. 1) When they meet after their long separation and she runs into his arms. 2) The hug in yesterday's episode in which Dutta held her in a different way - protectively, closer. I remember that I just loved the focus on their hand-holding,too. It made me feel very much alive.

About the Chaskar's death scene where Dutta expressed both pain and relief. I think that there was grief in him, too. The grief that comes with every kill, but which he has been able to bury somewhere deep down in him - that grief is now surfacing. He still kills his enemies, but it's not as "coldly" has he used to, because now he wants to kind of avoid all this blood and mayhem. He's found a peace within himself and being who he is, he can't hold onto it for long as his enemies won't let him live it. But I think that the kind of grief he might've felt by killing Chaskar (although he also felt relief) is that of killing someone that he had actually started to trust a tiny bit, at some point.

I don't know.

I just think that Dutta, having matured a lot and recovered hope for his future, is less willing to shed blood now than he was before. He wants to fight his enemies in order to protect the people he cares about, but he doesn't seem interested in beating people up just to blow off some steam anymore (like he used to do after Naku's FR).

I'm just glad to see that the DSP we love, the angry lion, still exists and that won't ever change. It's one of Dutta's strongest traits and part of his whole essence. I'm just so relieved to see him back in his own skin.

Beautifully said Ana! You have described Mishal & D so soulfully.๐Ÿ‘ I  am at a loss to add anything further.๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Zuby,I guess they were clear about their lead pairs & their heights .The height difference makes this story all the more fairy tale.He is so giant & she is like a toddler๐Ÿ˜Š

That is so true,Pooji. Being a 5 ft 9 inch giant myself I really envy her petite stature so much๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

His returning alone spoiled it for you, Jayati?๐Ÿ˜• For me it was a poetic culmination of the first part of battle cycle D was preparing for heart & soul . It would have put me off if Nakku had reached the spot like the day she took a bullet in her arm.I see incredibly ordinary human beings day in day out of my life. I crave for a Superman once in a blue moon๐Ÿ˜†

I never said I wanted Naku to reach there and show him the way...technically it is not possible because Naku did not know where Dutta was taken to and Dutta is blind to find his way back...Yes I would have loved to see Mahadev shouting at his boys that how could all of you come leaving him alone and now lets go and see if we can help him....in the last scene also Parvati stood fixed to her spot shouting Naku naku whereas the natural reaction would have been to follow her...and regarding Superman ...well you said it I love Superman movies also but then I know he is superman, so he will do all these things...or for the creatives sake should we now look at Dutta as Superman/spiderman/batman all rolled into one?
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Elysia

Hi elysia i am raj  ,,, just cannot help myselfi have to say  ,  i loved the way u have exressed ,, Mishal continues to stun us all with his unique portrayal of a blind Dutta. I swear to you that I've never seen anyone express such intense emotions while acting as blind. How does he manage to convey every emotion, every thought with those soulful eyes while at the same time convincing us that he can't see a thing? Is there anything that this man can't do? so truee.... he is soooo amazing ๐Ÿ˜

I felt that his dialogues and scenes were fabulous. Mishal's performance just tends to dominate every second of his screen space. Truly, the lion has awakened. The King has returned and he's going to take back his castle very soon. Though I loved the episode today, I did feel that Chaskar's death could've been stretched over two episodes. We barely had the time to enjoy Dutta fighting Ranga's goons and then suddenly he was in deep with Chaskar and then next thing - it was over. I loved the fight with Chaskar and his death, but I still wish that they had given the moment more time. It's a moment that both Dutta and we all waited for to come for the past two months.  me tooo i am ectastic , in heaven ,,with  chaskar and ranga's disposall but i too agree it could have been stretched in a couple of more episode ,,each week 1 enemy was praobbaly the best pace me thinks ,,

I agree with you, Zuby, that Tasha's hugs give the feeling of "just another one" now. Whereas before, I remember that I used to pine for them to hug. I loved pining for them to hug, because when it finally happened - it was an epic moment. There are two Tasha hugs in the past month that have really made me feel. 1) When they meet after their long separation and she runs into his arms. 2) The hug in yesterday's episode in which Dutta held her in a different way - protectively, closer. I remember that I just loved the focus on their hand-holding,too. It made me feel very much alive.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

About the Chaskar's death scene where Dutta expressed both pain and relief. I think that there was grief in him, too. The grief that comes with every kill, but which he has been able to bury somewhere deep down in him - that grief is now surfacing. He still kills his enemies, but it's not as "coldly" has he used to, because now he wants to kind of avoid all this blood and mayhem. He's found  peace within himself and being who he is, he can't hold onto it for long as his enemies won't let him live it. But I think that the kind of grief he might've felt by killing Chaskar (although he also felt relief) is that of killing someone that he had actually started to trust a tiny bit, at some point.  Oh i  fully agree i  too felt the same think  you have exressed so  beautifully ,,, dutta expression were so beautiful,, he doent like the blood shed but the blood shed he has been forced to commit for survival ,,,and again we has killed chaskar and his goon who wanted him dead ,,, he did nt kill any of the rangas men ,,, as he knws they are small fish and do not intend killing ,,jsut theiving
I don't know.

I just think that Dutta, having matured a lot and recovered hope for his future, is less willing to shed blood now than he was before. He wants to fight his enemies in order to protect the people he cares about, but he doesn't seem interested in beating people up just to blow off some steam anymore (like he used to do after Naku's FR). so true

I'm just glad to see that the DSP we love, the angry lion, still exists and that won't ever change. It's one of Dutta's strongest traits and part of his whole essence. I'm just so relieved to see him back in his own skin.   me too ,
i love reading your posts..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preety_219

Me too thinks the diff in their heights is sooo endearing ,,๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ,, they create magic on screen truely ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... he the protector intelligent hunk and she small vulnerable awakening  the protective instincts in her partner , both of them strong in their attitudes ( i thnk i am blabberig too much better stop here ) ..oh how i looooove tasha ...๐Ÿ˜