India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mahayodha: Dutta Shreeram Patil

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

What a dhamaakedaar episodeClapClapClap .CVs I bow down to you for the superb writing & execution of the Chaskar Death EpisodeThumbs Up. I loved the screenplay of the entire episode. As always Mishal's Blind Samurai expressions of rage, alertness & physical prowess to hit the enemy where it'd hurt most were spot on. Star

The three masterstrokes stand out in today's episode. The first one being Dutta using Bhola as a weapon to conquest Ranga & his goons.Hats off.What an idea,Sirjee! Too good. Instead of letting him go waste as a mere minion D's masterstroke plan of making him do maximum work against took my breath away. No doubt a courageous warrior but also truly an intelligent Mahayodha.

The second being D singlehandedly vanquishing Chaskar & Phattu without the help of  Mahadev & his basti.Truly a mark of a true blue Mahayodha. Instead of exposing innocent & non-violent basti community to bloodshed due to personal enmity D dealt the ultimate blow to Chaskar, the first vertice of the Evil Triangle.

The last but not the least  which really really dumbfounded me is D returning victorious to his people by himself.He actually found his way back home all on his own instead of Nakusha or Mahadev reaching the battle field  to bring him home. He returned as true victorious Mahayodha would.In all his glory he blazed into Nakusha's waiting arms.

I bow down to you CVs for this truly first chapter of an epic battle.Clap

A heartfelt appreciation to Mishal Raheja for such a breathtaking performance.StarStarStar

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

merunLaDuSeLastar1315LaTuLaarshi_forever9Beeessss8080divya17-7Nimmi.niki11ramya90captkirkpbtghosh-Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlmnx12rama_2010WanderbugPooja_219mozart66kiran255divy609Leandraspandana11Elysia-Azy-prncz-bharti--Srushti-Hamlet53meghaparti--Sia---MeMyselfITheRager

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yes he was superb and like always he is a realStarStar

Words r not enough to say how much he put in to his act to bring out the best as Dutta,ClapClapClap the character we all have fell head over heal!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MR is class apart !!!StarStar

But frankly speaking , me a bit disappointed at the hug scene!!!Confused Its my POV!!Smile

The way he was keeping his arms openDay Dreaming , to nakku to come for a hugDay Dreaming and  with  all that height difference, instead of making her stand on a stool, if they would have given a lift, like Dutta lifting her in to a hug!!Day Dreaming *sigh*Day Dreaming it would have been a superb shot and beautiful!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by AzMishy - 15 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAni-Carrie-prncz-Srushti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
The epi was fabulous Zuby though I found the fight with Ranga's goons hilarious. But once Chaskar stepped in it was amazing. Fantastic end to Chaskar...a character amazingly played by Ved Thappar.
But the best bit was Dutta's reaction to Chaskar death. As if he had been imprisoned for so long and he was finally able to get out of his impriosonment. He was all these days imprisoned by thoughts of revenge and thought of how he trusted the wrong people. Finally he was able to settle score with one of them.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315pbtghoshneets_ltlAbhiAniPooja_219-bharti-prncz-Carrie--Srushti-smile.sara

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

The epi was fabulous Zuby though I found the fight with Ranga's goons hilarious. But once Chaskar stepped in it was amazing. Fantastic end to Chaskar...a character amazingly played by Ved Thappar.
But the best bit was Dutta's reaction to Chaskar death. As if he had been imprisoned for so long and he was finally able to get out of his impriosonment. He was all these days imprisoned by thoughts of revenge and thought of how he trusted the wrong people. Finally he was able to settle score with one of them.
Very well pointed out Shreya. It took a while for me to process what exactly D was feeling at the death of Chaskar. The very first thought that came to mind was : mourning. But it was ridiculous.Why would D mourn his arch enemy Chaskar's death? Had he mellowed down so much that he abhors even the sight of the blood of the enemy. But what you say makes sense. It was actually release from imprisonment.And he was imprisoned for a long while in the four walls of betrayal.A deed which tears his soul apart.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7BeeesAbhiAnipbtghoshPooja_219-bharti--Srushti-TheRager

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

yes he was superb and like always he is a realStarStar

Words r not enough to say how much he put in to his act to bring out the best as Dutta,ClapClapClap the character we all have fell head over heal!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MR is class apart !!!StarStar

But frankly speaking , me a bit disappointed at the hug scene!!!Confused Its my POV!!Smile

The way he was keeping his arms openDay Dreaming , to nakku to come for a hugDay Dreaming and  with  all that height difference, instead of making her stand on a stool, if they would have given a lift, like Dutta lifting her in to a hug!!Day Dreaming *sigh*Day Dreaming it would have been a superb shot and beautiful!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

They have been hugging so many times now,Azmiya it seemed all right to me.Confused Another one in a series of hugs.Is it true the actress stands on a stool to hug MR?Shocked What a comical sight that must be on the sets.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghosh-bharti-prncz-Azy--Srushti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
agree zuby it was a great eisode and your post enriched it further.
true, Dutta is not all brawn but brain when he wants to be, not just a pretty face ,he certainly deserves a sweetie today for being such a brave boy and also for find his bearings ,so 10/10 for orientation as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219-Carrie-prncz-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Very well pointed out Shreya. It took a while for me to process what exactly D was feeling at the death of Chaskar. The very first thought that came to mind was : mourning. But it was ridiculous.Why would D mourn his arch enemy Chaskar's death? Had he mellowed down so much that he abhors even the sight of the blood of the enemy. But what you say makes sense. It was actually release from imprisonment.And he was imprisoned for a long while in the four walls of betrayal.A deed which tears his soul apart.
Good point KSh & Zuby,but i think he mourned for Chaskar.
Its not like he was fond of him,but he identified with chaskar in a sense that like dutta ,chaskar was also used as pawn by kala.
As such Dutta had no enimity with chaskar naa,as he rightly pointed out.It was chaskar's betrayal which made Dutta kill him.
But,the root cause of that betrayal was kala.
So basically one more life wasted at dutta's hand,thanks to Kala.
I think that is what affected Dutta,i saw that pained expression on his face ,even though he had Nakku in his arms.
There was arelief on hearing nakku's voice,but the pain was evident.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLastar1315AbhiAnipbtghoshneets_ltlmozart66prncz-Carrie-smile.sara-Srushti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Zuby: This time I am sure she didnt stand on a stool. Mishal was bending. I wish they avoid the stool. Theit height difference is charming.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaAbhiAnipbtghosh-Carrie--bharti-prncz-Srushti-

Go to top