Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Loved Adi ! (Page 4)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona-rai

ritu i'm totaly agreed with u yaar Big smileBig smile
Thanks Sona baby..........infact that was the segment which brought a little smile on my face in that gloomy seq.

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Yes Ritu, Adi has proven time and again that he's a loyal employee of KC and a good friend to Maan. He truly is Maaneet's wellwisher.

Loved him in yesterday's episode, it also showcased Adi's acting skills. In a short span he portrayed grief for Maan's loss, bossiness when he took charge of the situation trying to keep Maan busy and then his amazing comic timing kicked in when he was caught by Maan.

I always loved to see the Maan and Adi scenes and hope the CV's really recognize Adi's potential and increase his role Smile 

I would love to see more of Adi & Maan, Adi with Maaneet and ofcourse Adi with Pinky Smile

Thanks for the post Ritu, glad you wrote this one on Adi Smile
Dee I always love Maanadi duo and defintely perneet is doing a good job as Adi.......
I so agreed with you (lines in bold)......
Yes he really took the charge of 400 cr project despite of being beaten virtually by our angry young man MSk........LOLand yesterday also he was caught while trying to ease his pain and I loved the segment.And even I would love to see Adi given a more space than some frequent new comers.
Did u notice MSK asked him "Tumhe messege milgaya jo itni jaldi aa gaye?"LOLPoor Adi was totally caught offguard.LOL
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Yeah Ritu........that's so true, Adi has always been portrayed as MSK's right hand man, and he fits the bill so well.......ever loyal and so humorously efficient in his part of a obedient employee......... in many instances he has always been shown to look for ways to either help Geet or his Boss..........as we saw in yesterday's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Yeah Ritu........that's so true, Adi has always been portrayed as MSK's right hand man, and he fits the bill so well.......ever loyal and so humorously efficient in his part of a obedient employee......... in many instances he has always been shown to look for ways to either help Geet or his Boss..........as we saw in yesterday's episode.
Yeah Khushi u r so right..........he stood up with Maan n Geet in their thick n thin.......and being a loyal employee of KC he never fails his boss too.Did u remember how he informed abt NT to MSK when she took the file of Geet without MSK's permission?
And abt yday segment also I found the same thing when he cried seeing MSK crying......

khushi_4ever

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GClove

nice post diThumbs Up
the office was able to bring a littleSmile on my face....
loving this new jodi maanitya
Thanks and yeah I too love the new duo Maanitya.......Wink
This segment of yday brought a smile on my face..........it was a very well executed one.Like it showed the concern of a loyal employee like Adi for our sad sad MSK but with a little bit of humour too.I just loved that.

Minoz

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Yeah Khushi u r so right..........he stood up with Maan n Geet in their thick n thin.......and being a loyal employee of KC he never fails his boss too.Did u remember how he informed abt NT to MSK when she took the file of Geet without MSK's permission?
And abt yday segment also I found the same thing when he cried seeing MSK crying......

Yup, there are so many instances such as this.... remember when Geet had accidentely ruined a file and MSk was being very playful and he wanted to see the file and Adi was trying to hide the file from him thinking he would scold Geet for that..........it was Adi who had initially wanted to give Geet the job of MSK's secretary......And he does the job so well to make Adi so endearing for us.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 16 March 2011 at 4:17am

Rituparnaa

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
They are real good together. LOL They always make me laugh. 

Rituparnaa

rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
hey ritu..
awsum post yet again..
agreed..adi's loyalty towards msk is undoubtful..
yup he cried coz msk was in pain...
ClapClapClapClapfor this post too,,

Go to top