Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naksh kab sudhrenge??? :((( (Page 10)

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

aaj ka epi meine abi nahi dekha kya hua hai brief summary plz
achcha hua nahi dekha. Hamne to faltu apni zindagi ke 30 min singhanais aur maheshwaris ki faltu noutanki dekhne me waste kardi.

Vaise zyada kuch nahi. Wahi rashmi discussion chal raha hai.paagal phone karke pooch rahi thi nikihil se ki aapki koi gf hai naitik ne support kiya or akshi ne rok diya. Rashmi ki chudail saas faltu me sweets lekar aai and responsibility given to naksh to distri among relatives. G3 ne fir se naksh ko sunaya rashmi matter ko leke ki ham pata laga lenge nikhil ke baare me tum apna dekh lo kehke. Naksh gone to MS house to give swwets. Last me kahi jaakar kal ka precap aaya aur khatam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
if naksh take up the same attitude then u guys will say they have no respect, the dont wanna be the same as their family if they are still giving them respect and they care, because at the end of the day, their are showing that youngsters still should respect their family even though their r wrong
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
if they show 2-3 more of these pakau episodes, i'll surely quit Angry hadh hi ho gayi bewakoofi ki Dead i wanted akshara to be like naitik but yahan toh naitik akshara ki copy ban gaya Dead double yuck yaar where r there brains ? nikhilji se pooch lo, woh haan ya na kahenge ! will he say ke he has a girlfriend but he wants to marry rashmi bec,. his mom wants a housewife? Dead itna ghatiya vichaar toh aajtak naitik ko..uffff what happened to him  Broken Heart mahapagal khandan..rashmi wants to talk to nikhilji..phir wohi dufferpan.."main pooch loon"...phir se wohi dufferpan , this time again from naitik "aapne unki ma se kyun nahi poocha" Dead what will his ma say? that my son has 4-5 girlfriends so what? its normal Censored

what is it with dadi and shudh hindi? prasav ki peeda shuru ho gayi ROFL can't she say "dard shuru ho gaya varsha ko"..n why was an emergency declared? initially when the labour pain start it's not aah uff ouch LOL it comes at a gap of 4-5 mins and it might take 2 to 40 hours for the pains to reach max n then the delivery time comes ..ok i'll not give too much gyan on this but i'm sure today's episode will be dedicated to varsha's labour pains and gayitri's "munna aur bahu toh manmaani hi karte hai, kisi ke ghar nahi gaye" 

double standards from singhania's again...it was against parampara to talk before marriage, naitik was not allowed to do so but rashmi has complete freedom, nikhilji ka phone bhi aa raha hai but no one is objecting ! 

finally i feel ke bec. of this enquiry or rashmi asking nikhilji (usko chain nahi milega jabtak poochegi nahi)  the rishta will be cancelled and naksh will be tadipar Clap ghar se bahar whatever , but later on dino's will know the truth and phir patch up..they shou;dn't have discussed it in front of rashmi, it's true or false, it creates a negative impression in the mind forever ! in the meantime, rajshri behen ka shaque will be proved wrong for sure..

the most imp. thing is ke if naitik and akshara continue acting spineless then i will take a break for 2-3 months from YR ! can't tolerate so much crap ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysmoonlight08_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

if they show 2-3 more of these pakau episodes, i'll surely quit Angry hadh hi ho gayi bewakoofi ki Dead i wanted akshara to be like naitik but yahan toh naitik akshara ki copy ban gaya Dead double yuck yaar where r there brains ? nikhilji se pooch lo, woh haan ya na kahenge ! will he say ke he has a girlfriend but he wants to marry rashmi bec,. his mom wants a housewife? Dead itna ghatiya vichaar toh aajtak naitik ko..uffff what happened to him  Broken Heart mahapagal khandan..rashmi wants to talk to nikhilji..phir wohi dufferpan.."main pooch loon"...phir se wohi dufferpan , this time again from naitik "aapne unki ma se kyun nahi poocha" Dead what will his ma say? that my son has 4-5 girlfriends so what? its normal Censored

what is it with dadi and shudh hindi? prasav ki peeda shuru ho gayi ROFL can't she say "dard shuru ho gaya varsha ko"..n why was an emergency declared? initially when the labour pain start it's not aah uff ouch LOL it comes at a gap of 4-5 mins and it might take 2 to 40 hours for the pains to reach max n then the delivery time comes ..ok i'll not give too much gyan on this but i'm sure today's episode will be dedicated to varsha's labour pains and gayitri's "munna aur bahu toh manmaani hi karte hai, kisi ke ghar nahi gaye" 

double standards from singhania's again...it was against parampara to talk before marriage, naitik was not allowed to do so but rashmi has complete freedom, nikhilji ka phone bhi aa raha hai but no one is objecting ! 

finally i feel ke bec. of this enquiry or rashmi asking nikhilji (usko chain nahi milega jabtak poochegi nahi)  the rishta will be cancelled and naksh will be tadipar Clap ghar se bahar whatever , but later on dino's will know the truth and phir patch up..they shou;dn't have discussed it in front of rashmi, it's true or false, it creates a negative impression in the mind forever ! in the meantime, rajshri behen ka shaque will be proved wrong for sure..

the most imp. thing is ke if naitik and akshara continue acting spineless then i will take a break for 2-3 months from YR ! can't tolerate so much crap ! 

achcha that was 'prasav ki peeda'..?? i heard fursat ki peeda...ROFL] n was wondering ki fursat se aaya hai isliye kya...Silly LOL LOL hum soche ki labour pain ko majdoori ki peeda kehna chhaiye tha na..LOL yeh Maheshwaris humein pagal bana denga yaar....Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_charu_

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

achcha that was 'prasav ki peeda'..?? i heard fursat ki peeda...ROFL] n was wondering ki fursat se aaya hai isliye kya...Silly LOL LOL hum soche ki labour pain ko majdoori ki peeda kehna chhaiye tha na..LOL yeh Maheshwaris humein pagal bana denga yaar....Dead
i dont uderstand then i think  hindi word but i dont that was labour pain
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i dont lykd d epi much...........whn naksh wr in thr room i thot k naitik wl do smthng to cheer Aksh.........bt just thn Rashmi aayi

Go to top