||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 159

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Ok so m back, and u have updated agianBig smileso where shud i start from, ok the intro vm was AHMAZING, loved it so much, and then ur siggs are magic, u just want 2 see them and want them 2 never finish, using Ian Somerhalder 1Blushingpsshhhttt, wen's the Lautner 1 comingLOLand yeah i miss talking 2 u so much, will catch ya soon Hugkeep up the good work Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Lovee the update My fav would be Sona & Ian ones its soo beautiful. love your work keep making more do make some from KaJen offscreen pics!:)

Sienna..

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Oye i edited on Page 1 =)
now lemme comment on this UPD =D

Sienna..

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Great siggies :)

Natalie.

Sienna..

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=midnight.blue]

Update: 

My 1st new update for this shop... feel like a kid about to give an exam..
Anyways, so for this update i've not made my usual KSG/Jen/Drasti/Guru sigs- wanted to make this update a lil different......Geek Ok fiiiiine, honestly i haven't made anything new on them yet and the following sigs have been decaying in my documents for god knows how longTongue 

Achoo Updated YipeeeeePartyLOL that feeling is much betterROFL LOL i can understand how u feel i felt the same b4ROFLROFL LOL! but not nymore coz m used to it..So dnt worry u will get used to it soon..Approve..OMG LOL u showed me this and LOL i used this stuffs for sooo long <33 See that shows how gud these stuffs are just amazing lemme get to commenting instead of the stupid bakwaas stuffsROFL

I Love This one the most^^ LOL it has both happy ones and dishoom dishoom momentsROFL LOL they are shooo cute <3 I loved the flower thing at the bottom too..Thats sooo cut <33!And the text LOL thats awesome...Can i churafy the text plzEmbarrassedROFLROFL LOL just kidding =P  Andthe multiple colouring is amazing <33

This One they look just like Made for each otherBlushingROFL..And i loved the way u placed the pic b/w the gap.. I love ur colouring font selection and everything <33 And most of all The coloured sig and on top black and white that makes the sig even more prettier <33

This one is rally pretty <33 Arghh but itz not opening in this thing itz opening only after copy pastingROFL..LOL i loved this one too same reason LOL multi coloured stuffs <33 U r amazing gurl!

This one is simple yet pretty <3 Aww i love the way he looks in her eyesBlushingROFL
LOL am soo happy they are real life couple Embarrassed

OMG i love this one too!!!ROFL LOL i love the thing u used in the end one is flower LOL the other one like ribbon..! LOL i love those <3 I adoreeee ur imagination and creativity <3 Itz amazing! LOL MAdam do u remember abt ur guru JJ sigConfused ROFL

LOL she looks shoo cute <33  LOL i love ur font selection <33 They make the sigs even prettier <33 LOL! I lub this one <3 And the merging Smaller and bigger pic <33 I totally love this one <3

This one is even more amazing..LOL and i loved the Text 'SHE IS LIKE A STAR'Embarrassed
AchoooooooooROFL u r amazingBig smile 

I love this one againStern Smile y do u keep making me say i love this tat this tat LOL i can directly say I LOVE UR STUFFS THEY ARE OUT OF THE WORLDApproveROFL

Blushing
OMG I HAVE EXAM TMR AND M DROOLING OVER HIMROFLROFL LOL and Acho Loved the text and pics u used <33 IANBlushing LOL *Heart SKiippsss Beat*ROFLROFL
Aww its really cute and m gonna use this after exams <3

Aww SHe is sooo cute <3 And in this sig she is even more cute coz u made it sooo gudStern Smile *SPEECHLESS*Stern Smile..Aww her smile is really cute <3Embarrassed I love her too <33

OK LOL these 2 are cute too esp the pics u have used =D they are amazing and merging amazing <3 Colouring amazingROFL everything amazing <3 

All the best for ur shop examROFL
Will come to comment here only after 25thCry
PM ME ur updates =D i will check it after examsBig smile

Love u lOADSSS
NiyuPARIROFL

Sienna..

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
OMG. reeeeeeeeeeeeees