India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 78)

............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
When you updating? Big smile

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Reserved for page something update.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Reserved for another page something update :)
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Lol that's ok- i had a niggling feeling at the back of my mind that you'd tapak hereTongue

Update is gonna be at 7pm sharp on Jess' ordersStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Okaiii here you go now you'll be on your next page :)
I won't post now until you give me orders :)

Sienna..

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Update!

Hey everyone, so an update..
Thank you to all who liked, commented, used any of my last stuff- it really means a lot to me!<3
I'm sorry for all of the late replies as well- been going through a crap time lately so just not been in the mood, or right frame of mind, to sit down and reply.. or to put up another update..  
But i've finished all of the replies now- they're on the last couple of pages if anyone's interested:P

So back to today's update!
I had no intention of uploading any of this stuff but Jess and Ann have been asking for a very long time now so here goes nothing..
As you go through the update you'll prob notice that it's all quite random- a little bit of everything..
.. and that's coz i've been doing little bits and pieces over the last month or so without any real thought going into anything.. so that's why it all seems to look quite unfinished.

But i hope you like it anyway..EmbarrassedLOL

Bolly:
Sonam Kapoor
Anushka Sharma
Asin
Priyanka Chopra

Telly:
Jennifer Winget 
DMG
Drashti Dhami
KaTi
Maaneet
Kritika Kamra
IPKKND

Random:
Jay Sean
Amir Khan

---

Sonam Kapoor

Mausam 

Anushka Sharma

Asin

Priyanka

Jenni
*size for the first 2 sigs inspired by i think.. Moni? I'm sorry i can't remember anymoreEmbarrassed

DMG

Maaneet

DD

KaTi

Kritika

IPKKND
*inspired by DangelzEmbarrassed

Jay Sean 

Amir Khan
*made on Ann's suggestion

As always would love to know your thoughtsEmbarrassed

Love,

Ash

Edited by midnight.blue - 04 July 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure.SaduFarzi.monakhan..AngadKripa.Sabaah..-RabiaKSGKaJen-U_R_Beautifulchahaat.koolchick-Aysha--tehreem-lipshaaKaJen.xoxojesss.Real.MadridMona1993............._Oishi_-CromulentHaze-Sunshine Girl..-Jia-..Aquarius18swashbucklingAS..-Fatima-felicitysmoak.serendipity.Nadz_YuNalover

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I love myself for blackmailing you Cool

Yayyy reserved! 

*Edited* 

Ashuuu welcome back and I'm so happy you updated after ages. You do know you're lazy right :P

Anyways, on to the update...

The Sonam sigs in red look so gorgeous <33 Love the colouring and the styles. Love the border-kinda-thingy on the sigs too LOL 

The icons look amazing too. Love the colouring on them and I love how you pick different spots of the same pic to make different icons of them. Definitely something unique <3

The Mausam icons are pretty too. Are you planning to watch that movie? BTW do you by any chance LOVE Sonam Kapoor? ConfusedLOL

AHHH Anushka Sharmaaa Embarrassed Thanks for making those :)) They look so beautiful. Love the blending and colouring a lot. I'm gonna use them soon because right now I have already 4 sigs in my dabba and they have to stay in there for at least 3 days since they are requests so I have no choice LOLTongue 

Love the Asin icons. Again, as always, love the colouring. She is a pretty girl <33 Did you watch Ready? Ermm

Priyanka icons are pretty too. Do I even need to say I love the colouring? LOL Do you like Priyanka BTW? Tongue

The Jenny sigs are so beautiful! <3 Love the style, colouring and blending a lot. The text font is amazing. You've got to teach me that ;) Oh I mean please EmbarrassedROFL Love the big size of the sig. You should experiment with bigger sizes sigs more often. Make some 500x300 pixels big sigs next time you update or anytime soon please Tongue

The Jenny icons are too gorgeous for words <3 She's such a beautiful doll and my princess Day Dreaming Love this icon especially - 

The DMG sig is amazing! Love how you used different colourings on the same sig. How do you do that? Stern Smile Anyways, it looks really pretty <33

Love the glow kinda thing on the Maneet sig. Teach me that too please LOL and the icons look so pretty full <33 You are a Maneet fan aren't you? LOL 

You merged the KaTi sig so beautifully <33 Awesome merging there. They look so good together *sigh* if anyone just chucked those two together in a show Embarrassed

I love the colouring on the Kritika icons a lot! <33 

Love the ArHi sig! I love that new show. They have such good chemistry :| 

Jay Sean and Amir Khan icons look good too. I love the colouring as always and by now you must be tired of hearing that same thing from me again and again LOL

Update soon again! 

Love you <33

Edited by -Jessy- - 07 July 2011 at 6:06am

Sienna..

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
heeyy AsshhHug  Seeing u here aftr a longg time .. Ermm u were gaeb or i missed u ?? Confused did i missed any upd pf urs ?? dnt rembr :(

anyways, if u r updating here so i ll RES

------------------

i m in D-R-E-A-M-L-A-N-D  Day Dreaming

maardaaalllaaa Silly LOL LOL

I lovee ur update ash asusual they r soo gorgeousss <3 ic ant tell u how much m lovng them gosshh u r makngg me crazyyy ... u r already one of my fav siggy maker but ub aur kitna crazyy karna hai mujhe ?? ROFL
okay coming to ur update soo waaoo brilliantt and all r my fav so its defo too hard to choose the best Wink all siggys are damn gorgeouss and i love ur bright and bg black type colorng it makes siggy too uniquee maannn I-A-M-I-N-L-O-V-E wd ur creationzz Day DreamingDay DreamingStarting from the begining !!!! Sonam ones r drop dead gorgeouss .. colorng font, text evrythng looks perfecto ! i realy adore ur work yaar its beautifulll - needless to say !! damn amazngg yaar n u knw wht sonam looks evn more preettier in ur creationz Clap
Now jumpingg to anushka siggies LOL waaoo adorable workk yaar she looks too cute n like i said abovee here ppl r lookng moree preety in ur siggies kyamagic hai .. ur creative mind is magicall yaarr Day Dreaming thoda mind mujhe bhi de dooo LOL LOL
LOL ... Mausam icons are amazngg yaar lovedd d colorngg as always !! <#
OMGhossshhh m goingg crazyyy srsly u did amazng job Ashhh omg u r rockngg AS section n m sure u ll always .. Star  ur ths hugeee updt made me soo happy n m droolinggg Silly m sure many ppl would b drooling still .. Day Dreaming
awww Asin and priyanka icons are super duper amazng ! <3 both r too beutiful naaaDay Dreaming
and ur colorng is soo unique wd thr cute faces Star

---------------------

Here comes sabseeyy main part of ur update :

JENNIFER WINGET Day Dreaming

tu ne kya kar daala mar gayi mainn mit gayii mainn ohoo jii ahaan jii hogayi main tere creatiozn ki dewaniii SillySilly
it was funny i knowww haha but its trueee Heart

both the versions are buhaatt pyaaree pyaareee <3 awww u r makngg my day shweeettt by showngg shweet jj creatiozn  <33

I lovee lovee d way u made these both jw looks stunning and u r creationz looks marvellous Star

kya iraadaa hai yaar my day will b passed only by starng at these LOL aww the text realy suits yaar n i love ur text and sigy style <3

awww awww awww she looks sooo priceless in each icon naa yaarr damnn gorgeousss he is omg briiliianttt job done yaarr i loved d pics and colorng u selected it realy suits and m going to use thm soon Star

so truee yaaar yaadeinn such mainbuhat yaad aati hain i wish we could have seson 3 wd ds gang and defntly akjen in it <3 these days were extra amzng na <3

beautifully done m lovng ths siggy alott d wil use soon .. savedd !!! Star

aww shoo shweet icons and siggy yaar MG looks amazngg na <3 but old magic in d show isnt left anymore :( i agree to wh u wrote in ur last updatee !

anywyas, siggy colorng is evtra uniquee and fabulouss and so the text !!!

icons are marvellouss !! Star

aww her simplicity, beauty, innocence isss lovelablee naa <333
lovedd d pics u selected and asusualy the colorng and styles r uniquee yaar stunning worrrkkk <3
too gooddd Clap

wah wah wht a mergngg mannn it looks amazngg <3 loveddd the way u merged both of them and these two looks soo cutee na thr pair is awesumma nd magical <33
anjaana anjaani realy suits wd d pics and expressions Star

goshh kritika is damnn preettyy maannn her beauty is magicall <33 loved the picss and icons looks chooo cuteee Day Dreaming

dont watch the show but have heard abt it alott n i lovee sanaya in ths <3
and more thn her i lovee ur siggy <3 so beautifully amdee yaaarr brillianttt Star
loved the font style alottt <3
----------
Jay sean and amir khan so m not a fan but but ur creationz ki oh fan hoon so i ll comment on thm too tht u made all ov'em sooo greatt i really adore them Star Clap

-------------

Okay so m DONE !!!! Wink

overall the update was damnnn Gorgeousss Day Dreaming okay lot of bakwas is done laready so i should stop now LOL u might be tired of my bak bak LOL but i wish i could wrte more bak bak ROFL but too bad in wrtng Ouch

well, Keep rockng wid ur magical creationz Hug

Love Ya Loadzz <3
Saba.

Edited by ..Saba.. - 06 July 2011 at 9:29am

Sienna..

Go to top