||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 159

Sienna..

IF-Dazzler

Sienna..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Update: 

My 1st new update for this shop... feel like a kid about to give an exam..
Anyways, so for this update i've not made my usual KSG/Jen/Drasti/Guru sigs- wanted to make this update a lil different......Geek Ok fiiiiine, honestly i haven't made anything new on them yet and the following sigs have been decaying in my documents for god knows how longTongue 

Comments are love!

If you would like to be added to my PM list please hit the [LIKE] button for the PM List post on the 1st pg:

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_4uChotiiHazel-eyeRadiantTreasureScatteredCastle--YaZ--TheMelody.harshita_sahnimonakhan.black_hazechahaat.shareen-Preeti--Aysha-SweetAddiction.KaJen.xoxo-DulceMaria-Siddhi_pinky_blueskiesitsAishlipshaa26javeyshibzMona1993beintehaa.alostdream.mjht_onejustadream.jesss.Real.Madrid_Oishi_.lostatsea..BezubaanPari..ayesha.AS....-Jia-..swashbucklingserendipity.Mehak_Luvs_Ranioblivion..Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jesss.

IF-Sizzlerz

jesss.

-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Yaayyyy update time Dancing That means it's time for compliments too ErmmLOL

The ArJuhi sigs are fab!! So you posted them here LOL I was wondering why they weren't posted on the first page since I already had seen these LOL You were gonna post them in your first update aha now I know WinkLOL

I love the colouring and the style of those siggies a lot!! Especially this one....

^^ love the writing =))

Hawwwwwwwwwwww the Sonam siggies left me speechless Shocked Are you trying to keeeeel me or what?! Shocked

Ahhhhhhh I just love the sonam siggies so much!! They're the best sigs in this update of yours!!  

The following one is absolutely stunning!! ShockedClap Not that your creativity is new to me or anything LOL LOOOL No this is one is just so beautiful!! Love how it turned out so amazing despite using one pic for the siggie EmbarrassedBig smile

I lubbbbb the colouring man!! Stern Smile

Heyy Ashuuu on a side note: Make one of those siggies for ahem ahem (you know) exactly in this style and colour please!!! Use one pic just like u did in this sig pleashhhhhh Embarrassed That is if you have not yet started making those stuff I told you to Confused

Okay I finished drooling on the previous sig Silly

Now this one is just mindblowing!! Love the effects u used man!! It's just so awesome!!

Please make one of those sigs in this style as well Embarrassed and yes I'm very demanding,
I know ApproveEvil Smile

Ashuuuuuuuuuu I have no words left to describe your work CryROFL

This is yet another bombastic, super duper and bootiphool siggie Heart

Please one sig in this style as well Embarrassed Sholly I won't ask again promise EmbarrassedLOL

Okay those sigs I mentioned above are my favs ones from your update but of course they all are beautiful in their own way =))

Keep up the excellent work Ashuuu and can't wait for your NEXT update!!

Update soon!!

Muaaaaaah <3

Edited by -Jessy- - 16 March 2011 at 5:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye--YaZ--Sienna..

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
OH HOT DAMN :| Love the update LOVE! Your work never ceases to amaze me :D I esp love this one - http://i.imgur.com/czmdt.jpg It's too gorgeous :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
ASH<3 God woman!!!!! ur amazing!!!!!!! I still don't understand how u do this!!!!! seriously u need to open a siggie skool!!! I love them all!!!!!! will use!!!!!!!!!! as soon as I figure out which one :p

Tashu :)

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
wooow beautiful..like all sigs.. AA sigs style are fantastic yaara.. loved coloring too
like full update..

senorita

Sienna..

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Oh my G.. ASHH!

The Ian and Sonam ones are soowww pretty..
Like seriously they're marvellous man, Sonam is such a pretty girl and Ian is damn hot there ^^^ =)

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 15 March 2011 at 5:35pm

Sienna..

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sienna..

Fashion101

IF-Dazzler

Fashion101

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome update ClapClapClapClapClap i loved the arjun and arohi siggs!!! i loved the ian somerhalder one too!!

Saniya

Sienna..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top