India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 56)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Ash jaanu..I edited out my request post on page 39..Sorry for the delay..I will edit out the other reserved posts later on..On a tight schedule..Sorry..

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Hey yaarHug  so first  i want say i am so sorry about my  res comments yaar. i know i should have edit them soon yaar but i was kind of busy yaar anyways come to your shop , i saw your work in pari's sig box , it is awesome yaar
i really like the first page yaar , i think your banner is really cool and the vm hmhm ............... really really nice yaar. i didn't know that u make vms yaar , make more  on kajen Embarrassed
I love this sig yaar , i think it was the highlight of  your update yaar. it is so beautiful yaar 
 all the kajen sigs are so awesome yaar each one of them are unique yaar Star
and this one is my fav too yar 
 This is one is really cute yara , oye just worth staring yaar 
all the maneet are good too yaar 
oye this one is wow yar 
 Love the white yara 
all the icons are so pretty yaar 
  colring , effects and everything about so good yaar .
 good job yaarThumbs Up  keep up teh good work yaar 
 and Congratulation for new shop yaar 
 hope u make more shops yaar

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Ash wen r u updatingEvil Smile
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Holyyyyy. Ash, THAT was seriously AMAZING. Right from the beginning till the end. I re-watched it again and again continuously. It's one of THE best VM's I've seen till date - so heart wrenching and flawless! I LOVED how you used the dialogues in the background, it was all so perfect! You should make more VM's hun! Muaaah! <3  
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Ashhh come back soon m misshin u and ur updates =(
M on Mission RASWSINT Muahahahahahahhahhah =P
Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
OMG NO WAY!

EXCUUUUUSE ME! Had I not stalked you for the very purpose of checking out whether you'd dropped a creation here and there Embarrassed HOW would I have known that you'd opened this gallery!! Like OMGGGG I've been waiting for this to happen the day I fell in love with your siggy / PMed you!!

OMGGGGGGGG!!! Looking at all the siggies in your opening page was the most awesomest  thing evahhhh! I can spend forever just oggling at those stunning creations!! ufffffffffffffffff KAJEN siggies are just ouch ouch ouch! Amazing! I love each an every single one - damn, you've got some sparkling, fantastic styles that I am entirely in love with it! I've seen many of them a very long time ago but it was so refreshing see all of that yumminess one after another, it was a lot of fun to just stare at everything for as long as I pleased!

Not only KaJen but.. he-llo, Of course I was drooling over the Maaneet sigs too.... and then the DD/KSG +GC/JW stuff tooo... oye kuriye, U ARE FABULOUS!

WOW!!!!!!! I still can't get over the fact that you've opened this up - Congratulations girly!!! What a beautiful surprise and treat to all us fans of YOUR siggies!

Hayyye.... you ROCK! I'm soooo looking forward to fly by here and check out EVERYTHING whenever you update... awwwwwwww man, THANK U for opening this!! I absolutely LOVE your stuff!!!

Keep it up!!! And NEVER forget to PM me, if you will be PMing peeps with updates =D

So much love, gasps and cheers,

Saz
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
OMG I just went roaming through your gallery and ufffffff lots more amazing stuff for my eyes to feast on!

WOW!!!

I think your Maaneet/GurTi creations almost killed me.. that was all simply breathtaking! and then more of KaJen...?? Hayyye.... LOVED 'em ALL!

I may be super biased towards MG / AR stuff but even I can't deny that Elena and Damon sigs were to...,DIE...,for!!!

Man.. you're ridiculousy good... like oh, so, freakin' fabulous! Your creations are just soooooooooo awesome! I've saved tons of them- now the annoying part of selecting which ones to use Confused well, there may be loads, but I have plenty of time to use them in my dabba and changing them to a different one of urs as and when I feel Big smile

Keep the blooody brilliant work up! xxxxxxxxxxxx
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top