India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 53)

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

OMKAJEN Ashuuu your VM is absolutely mindblowing ShockedClap

Seriously, I love the colouring of your scenes and love everything else too <3

Now I miss KaJen even more :( hope to see them back soonish <3

Keep it up.......it's so beautiful!! Have no words left to say Stern Smile

Except for the fact that how Ashified your VM is TongueLOL

LOL love it a lot <3

I guess you won't update again till next week so I'll miss you and your updates Cry

......a suggestion from me - if you miss me or get bored in the weekend then I don't mind you making me a surprise VM Big smileROFL

Edited by -Jessy- - 24 March 2011 at 3:48am

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Time i kept up with your wonderful comments- don't wanna get left behind with these as well...

Farzana: Thank you! I adore the song so it seemed a good choice for my 1st proper mix. If it made you sad even a tiny bit then even better... lol no i'm not being horrible but i was a little scared of sharing it just in case it made you all laugh instead of cryTongueLOL Thanks for liking it though!!!

JulyBaby22: Thanks so much

Tashu: Thank you so much for liking it. As for making more... it's way too time consuming... maybe... we'll seeEmbarrassedLOL
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
nik_sweetpoison: Thank youuu so much!

Dharu: Thank you so much! Mines too!

Sabz: Thank youuuu so much Sabz! 

-KingAragorn- : Thanks so much!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nik_sweetpoisonromiosugar1-KingAragorn-

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Monu: Monu thank you! Lol haan chaska lag gaya... gonna try & resist the temptation though till at least after all my assignments are over... But thank youuuuu for liking and commenting on it!!

Aditi: Thanks Adu! But watchh with sound and let me know what you think as well;)

Sri: Thank you so much for liking it and for the awesome comment!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureswashbuckling

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
OMG ASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHClapClapClapClapClapClap

U r too gud babes, wow wow and WOW again, amazing mixClapClapClap LOVED IT like soooo much manClapClapClapClap The dialogues, the feelings, the colouring, the scenes everything u used was jst perfectClapClapClapClap And i cudnt help notice my Cutee pies in one part Blushing wen i see them i jst get so hyperEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Bt lovely mix i mst say U ARE AMAZINGClapClapClap U ROCKStar

KEEP MAKINGEmbarrassed
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
HOW CRUEL CAN YOU BE????YESH I MEAN IT MIRCHI..YOU ARE DOING ME NO GOOD PUTTING UP THAT VM..I am in tears..I literally feel dammin incomplete without AR..I do not know if anyone will ever understand how much AR means to me..The first thing I ever saw properly on TV..The first and the last thing to teach me how beautiful love was..There were times when watching AR for half an hour was the ONLY thing I had in head..I know I am blabbering a lot and you must be cursing me thinking as to why I am leaving out on appreciating you..Let me tell you this..I do not know how to make you understand BUT this alone STANDS as my MOST TOUCHING AND THE CLOSEST TO MY HEART VM..To think you put the ever lasting eternal music of Rose and Jack..another love story I madly am in love with which is obvious form the fact I have a nicknames Rose..It simply makes the VM an all the more worth it watch..Like always you know exactly where to hit..You know exactly where the thing reaches a person..Be it siggies or be it VMs..MANY scenes I noticed are never frequent in any other VM..Those which one would think would not be liked if placed in the VM..But you overtake them all and when you go ahead mirchi..seriously the world has to bow down to you..MIRCHI..I dint know you make VMs and now that I know  I AM GONNA keep watching out for new updates on VMs..Most of the stuff I tell about you isnt intentional form your part..I mean the philosophies and stuff and thats what I love about you..You know exactly how to humble yourself and let your work speak for itself..I shall be  in love with this VM till my last breathe..And i dont care if you think i am going a bit overboard with my compliments..I only wish I knew better english to appreciate you more and more..
Guess I need to shut up now..BUT MIRCHI I love you a lot..and after this VM you have taken a place in my heart..
MUAH jaaneman!!!
HUGGIES!!!
AND a quote that is ONLY 4 YOU directly taken from my heart..
The day your life is worth mine and your breathe is worth mine, I shall be rejoicing from within for you are the one who has managed to be the guardian of my emotions..(I dont know what I wrote..So if it doesnt make sense mujhe maarna mat)
<3
blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Wowww asshhhhh awesomeee VMClap
very talentedd gall u rrrrBig smileClap keep it upThumbs Up
Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
lovelyyyyy vm...I loved it...awesummm