India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 41)

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
AshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHug
OMG theeeeeeeeee sigssss rrr minddblastingggSilly
loveddd itttEmbarrassed
gonnnaa usee them soooniishh

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
HolaTongueLOL
Thank you all for the awesome comments!
Hug
Replies coming up soon! 
Opened for 7 closed for 9- here's the updated Request List- pls edit your spots soonEmbarrassed

::Updated::
Request List
1.Niyu
2.Sabz
3.Marj
4.Anni
5.Mona
6.Priya
7.Dharu
8.Imli
9.-_AfridiMalik_- 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fato.SweetAddiction.romiosugar1KaJen.xoxojesss.justadream.serendipity.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Before I am off to edit out all my spaces I want to say a huge thank you because you took my request for a request..mirchi I know kii you are not so good at english par phir bhi try to understandROFL..gosh I really wish pari dii was here..BTW seems unfair na we attack YOUR gallery and we tease YOUROFL...the world is sooo WEIRD..ROFL
OK I got distracted..I frogot what i was saying and read the whole comment from beginning..So mad me..ROFL..
OK now serious..I LOBE you for taking my request...
MUAHHHHHHHHHHH
And now..wait up till i edit out all my reserves here..Though I am not editing the first page one..I have essay there...
RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Ash,,,
All are super lovely..Kajen makes them look more lovely!!Heart
Great update!!
Keep them coming..btw loved u r essayLOL
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
OMG..Ashhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shocked
What a mindblowing update....The colouring & texts are just perfect Embarrassed
actually I love these 2 scene...too cuteee
and even I wanted a siggy, so I was bugging Jessy for the caps LOL
But see you already updated...Yayyyyyy...Now I am gonna use TongueEmbarrassedLOL
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Your work...too good ClapClapClapClap
and Now wait...what's this Shocked
You opened your shop & before I came online..it's already closed DeadOuch
This is not fair OuchOuchOuchOuch
Ok..better luck next time Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Oishi i thought you'd have had enough of me coz of the last request i did for youTongueLOL
But if you wanna res for a request again then go right ahead... can't say no to youHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-_Oishi_

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

ASHUUUUUUUUUUUUU why do update so often huh? Coz you want me to love you more and more? Is that why? ROFL Now how did you guess that?ShockedTongueLOL LOL isn't it obvious? Silly But more seriously updates from now on are gonna be shorter and less frequentSleepy Hawwww Broken Heart yeah less frequent unless 'someone' bugs you into updating of course....so I suggest to keep an eye on your inbox coz you may receive a PM from that 'someone'  SmileROFL
ROFL No it's really awesome to see you update so much Smile and how can you label all these amazing creations as trash?!!!! ShockedAngryCoz i'm never happy with the outcomeErmm Always have a mental image in my mind of what the finished sig should look like but when it comes to actually doing it... it never turns out how i imaginedErmm ...BUT BUT BUT everyone loves your creations....I know sometimes things don't come out perfect but it's okay.....take it lightly and think of what others have to say about it.....which is always ONLY compliments Approve

Anyways, more than the siggies I love the icons of your update and you can tell that by seeing my DP Embarrassed Lol yup thanks for liking them! The one you're using though is... ewww? Lol now if i try to find faults in THAT one i can see plentyGeek You labelled it as ewww? Please go for a check up, darling WackoROFL

I love all the DMG sigs u made but merged with other actors!! They're really lovely and this one is my favourite Thanks! I loved their expressions in both scenes... both of them have cheeks worth pullingEvil Smile Well I don't look too deep into male actors except for KSG of course Blushing so I don't know about Mohit's cheecks but YES JJ's cheeks are so worth it........shall we? Or shall I do the honours alone? Evil SmileROFL

It's really cute and Jenny looks so cute here tehe <3 Jenni is always cuteApprove 
..... I second you ApproveApproveApproveApproveApprove 

I'm not really a fan of Hollywood as you know so don't really know those couples in the Hollywood siggies LOL so can't comment but I love the colouring and style of those siggies a lot =)) as always of course! LOL And the fact that you just like them coz of what i've done to them means a lot to me=) ...Awww Embarrassed

Woahhhhhh the icons made me faint for sometime Stern SmileROFL*throws cold water on Jess*... You back again?Tongue  Yaa I'm back but splashed with water OuchLOL

Ashuuuuu u will seriously kill me one day with your creations, whether it's willingly or unwillingly PinchROFL Now don't go giving me any ideasEmbarrassedStern Smile ......Excuse me? Are you thinking of ways to KEEEEL me?  Stern Smile

The icons are AMAJJJJJJINGGGGGGG Day Dreaming

This one >>>  

looks so beautiful!! She looks so heavenly awww Day Dreaming I love her hair...Day Dreaming... and make-up... and clothes...LOL DITTO DITTO DITTO Approve

........and I love Deepika and you made the most icons on her woohoo!!DancingMost coz she was the 1st one i tried my non existant icon making skills out onTongueLOL Blah blah whatever you may call it but it's still the BEST for me TongueLOL

It was really hard for me to choose which one to use coz they are all so beautiful tehe I love these ones the moshhhtttt <3 She looks burnt..Ermm .........Cut the crap Ermm

The colouring is simply awesome!! I'm gonna use them both....have already used one now! EmbarrassedLOL Really? I still think she looks burnt...Smile ....Please get lost, will you? Smile

Can't wait for your next update which consists of mainly AR hayyeeeee Day Dreaming Thanks for commenting- and am super sorry for such a lateeeeeeeeeeee replyEmbarrassedTongueLOL It's okay.......and waise....my punishments are always there for you darling EmbarrassedROFL

Take care muaaaaaah <3
 You tooooooo<3

Sienna..

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Jessy I second uApprove.... Achoo is crazy she keeps telling her stuff is crap when itz the best <3 I will kill u Achoo if once more u say thatDead...And ur Icons are amazing they arent looking burnt So BETTER Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudappppppppp!Pinch

jesss.

Go to top