||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 159

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
This was so NEEDED :| LOL I am so glad you opened a shop man! Congratulations, Love! I don't think I have to say it but I love love love love your work *sighs* I had the funnest time looking at your previous updates <333 I loved this one esp - http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6271/78131973.jpg Keep Rocking Love =)) Can't wait for another update! Muaaaaaaaaaaaaah <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
stunning creations

Edited by -Aysha- - 15 March 2011 at 12:51pm

Sienna..

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
OH my gawsh !! Hehe finally you opened one ...
I am sure you will even get more fans now :) Muaah love you !
And yeah I know I still have to send you request+pics Embarrassed
But I will do it ASAP EmbarrassedROFL

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 15 March 2011 at 1:10pm

Sienna..

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ShockedShocked KON???
oohhhh very happy to see ur chop ohhh congrats yaara
and welcome to A&S
ooohhhhhh stunning sigs and icons. ohh i love all sigs, ur style. coloring and the way u use text or pictures ohhhh beautifuly done.. ohhhh speechleesss

senorita

Sienna..

jesss.

IF-Sizzlerz

jesss.

-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment on the first page =))

PS. I can see you OL......where are you? Tongue
...and I hope you're working on my stuff ErmmLOL

Sienna..

Sienna..

IF-Dazzler

Sienna..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Am i Dreaming...?Sleepy LOL i seriously dnt believe it u opened a shopShockedOMG nooo....I am dreaming and i know that..LOL I dnt belive seriously! OK lol lemme pinch myself.....Pinch..Ok coming back to reality OMG U *ACTUALLY DID OPEN A SHOP*Shocked HOW DID THIS HAPPEN..
Well all thanks to me Chutki Aditi and last but not the least JKJ obviously !!!!! BUT lol Muhahahahahhahaha  I was the first person to start bugging u with shop LMAOROFLROFL Poor You But thanks for Standing my bugging thingyROFL ANd lol now that u have opened a shop be ready to handle my even more bugging stuffsROFL Muhahahahahaha and lOL wenever u r gonna be open u gotta res one spot for meEvil Smile And LOL WHERE IS MY IAN JJ SIGCry Its ok take ur own time LOL m not gonna pester u abt it =P See m sooo kind and gud u must thank me for being so kindROFL LOL ok lol BTW get used to my comments i do bakwaas first and then i go to normal upd comment and that results in becoming a LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMBAAAAAAaaa commentROFLROFLBTW miss Meanie A bigg huggeee LY Heart for  RES a comment <3 ILY for that LOL and keep doin this wenever m offilne puleez coz i wanna be firstEvil Smile.. LOL i love to be first...Haaaa that sounds so gud! LOL and ok deal my 4th shop u first wat say..?cool LMAOROFLROFL LOL wat a deal! But if Radz is back she will kill meROFLROFL Coz she says she has a birthright commenting firstROFLROFL BUT 4th shop u r first ApproveROFL LOL and gimme a name for the shop tooROFLROFL LOL m waiting for ur suggestionROFL
Nyways cut the crap out and coming back to Ur Shop...
U seriously dnt know u made me sooooo Happy by opening a Shop.. M tooooooo Happy...Itni khush to mein apne shop ke oepning mein bhi nahi hui thiROFL LOL..But m toooooo happy...All i can say at this moment is Hope u open 10000000000 more shops and u keep opening and u become soooooooooooooo gud is sig making (well u r actually the best right nowStern Smile)that people keep bugging u to update shop LOL see how evil i amEvil Smile..LOL u knw right i have told u ten thousand times U r the best! i still saw u r the best! Madam Avi kab seekh rahi hai aapROFL LOL i told u r gonna learn in 2 moths back and LOL still u didnt learn =(( Am not gonna leave u after exams..M gonna keep bugging u now for updateROFL LOL but i knw u wud be busy too so upd wenevr u r free..!! LOL ok now RES again! will edit tmr need to get stuffs ready for dad's bday =)
*hangs Niyu upside down and waves Stefan in her face* Jaag gayi?Smile
Haaaaaan i finally opened the shop- your wait has finally come to an endTongue Now no being horrible to me or i'll just not update- samjhi?Evil Smile 
Tera Ian/JJ sig is sitting half done in my docs somewhere- will fish it out soonErmm
& done deal- i need to be the 1st to comment in your new shop! Radz can be 2nd- i'm sure she won't mindCool Name for your shop... still thinking... will let you know soooon!Geek

Lollll 10000000000 shops? I'll be more than happy if i just manage to finish this oneLOL
Avis... I still haven't forgotten my 1st experience of learning how to make them yet- i was literally pulling my hair out that day... na baba na- maine nahin seekhna!Stern Smile

ILY too Niyu!Hug Keep writing bakwaas in my shop coz it makes me smile!TongueLOL

================
Res- for the 2nd half of your commentPinch 

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
edited my post ash!! on page 2!!

Sienna..

Sienna..

IF-Dazzler

Sienna..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Woohoo I'm commenting on the first page!!  lmfao! LOL
So finally the needful is done! Phew! Ohhhh Ashuuuu you slowpoke! D'ohROFL
For the last time- i am not slow!Pinch
This shop had to be here ages ago but it's still better late than never! Party
....Ermm...............Big smile
Congratulations on your first shop!! May you have many many many many more shops and I wish you all the success for each and every shop of yours!! Your shop has already gone lots of pages long which shows how famous you are Ashuuu!!

Thank youuuuuu! Lol famous ya badnaam?Stern Smile 
I just love every single creations of yours! They're all simply awesome!! You're a gem Ashuuuuuuu!! Also, good luck on all your requests which I'm sure will come in flooding into your shop!!

Oye stop making me senti- it's not your styleErmmHugBut thank you so much for liking my work and always commenting!!
Love all ur siggies and I'm glad u posted them all here!! Love this one the most.......it's just so beautiful <333 
The colouring is awesome and I love the merging a lot!!

Thank you!!Hug

Oh and your VM is mindblowing!! Love it!! I'm speechless man it's so good!! Awesome job Ashuu!! 
Months of hardwork finally paid off... i'm getting compliments from Jess! This feels unreal! Tu teekh toh hai na? *Laps up the comments anyway... kya pata kal milein na milein?!ApproveWinkTongueLOL
Okay enough of my compliments for you, coz that's not what I usually do Evil SmileROFL
LMFAO Kiddin' !!

Uhhhhhhhhh.... why did i just open my big gobD'oh *chan se toote koi sapna*

ILY for making sure I reserve on 1st page muaaaaaaah <3
....Lol and a right mission that was!Tongue

Enough of my chatter LOL I'll write even bigger comments than this one once you update!! So I'm telling you update fast!! Can't wait to see your first update in your shop woohoo!!
Ohhhhh bribery! Lol first update coming up soonTongue
Love ya Ashuuuuuuuu Hug
Love you more!HugHug
Take care and congratz once again <333
Thank youuuuuu!!!

jesss.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top