India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 30)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

Mona: Thank you so much for liking the Jen/Enrique, Mohit/Jen and Abhi/ Nikki sigs! Lol but i know what you're rushing towards... *coughs*...Damon...TongueLOLLOL Thanks for liking those tooooo! Elena reminds me of RM- i think i told you that as well so i won't get into that againTongue Thanks for liking the sigs!! True Damon... i mean Ian has extremely expressive eyesLOL- i love that funny thing he does with them... makes me blushTongue But thanks for liking that dance sig as well- i still can't get enough of watching that sceneDay Dreaming 
Lol the Ian/Nina stuff... blush away girl coz i'm right behind you... I want an Ian/Damon in my lifeROFL
By the way tu bhi bewafa nikli- aa gale lag ja! I'll tell you my list as well: my guy needs to be a mixture of Damon/Ian, KSG/Armaan, Guru/Maan, Rob P and Lautner... lambi si list but i'm sure there's a guy like that out there somewhereGeekROFLok done with my comments, for the 1st time I commented like thisStern SmileI feel goodBig smilekeep up the good work, love ya, and now u can take ur time 2 replyLOL I didn't have any doubts about the icons- i knew which one you'd fall for firstTongueLOL Thanks for liking the others as well though!Hug
I thought that 1 was only reply i'll getROFLlolz, yeah, I was running 2 itStern Smilemy eyes were  going down on its ownConfusedlolz, no u didn't tell me LOLhis eyes r magic, u just want 2 stare and think he is staring back, I can look into his eyes for rest of my life and not blinkGeekI know, lolz, remember dta scene, wen elena tells him can u stop doing dat thing, and he was like wat, and she said that u do it with ur eyesROFLand his smile after dat made me blushBlushingBlushingBlushingI want more dance's 2Confusedu know i finished the 6th book 2day, 7th and 8th r not out yetOuchbut in most of it, its Stelena, and in 6th I got a hope that Delena would happen, but ughhhhhh, it didn'tCryLolz, don't worry i won't snatch him away from uErmmjust 1 day per week he'll be with meBlushingROFLmai bewafa nai hoon, mera dil 1 dil pai fida hai, par wo hai k mujhe janta bhi naiROFLok this makes sense but didn't rhymed as I wanted it 2Stern SmileMere paas bhi hai, 5 log, SRK, KSG, Lautner, Pattinson, and Ian, we just have 1 diff, Maan and SRKLOLyes there might be some1 out there 4 u and meBlushingbut wat if I say I want LAUTNER onlyErmmlolz, I love ur reply and i loved replying backWinklolz, how did u knowShockedtell meROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Ash ki bachi, did u even see my commentStern Smile

tell me bout it
Ashu ney mera bhi nahin padaaaaAngryCry
bas yahin dosti AshuuuuuuuuuuuuuBroken HeartBroken Heart
Adu my jaanHug
Chal chal flirting is not allowed here, please! PinchROFL
Hahaha, kabhi meri gall mai bhi spamming karo, its stuck, I donno if u have even see datStern SmileOuch

jesss.

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Monuuuu, Aditiiiiii: I've replied!!Pinch Go back a couple of pages and checkLOL 
I know u did, i was replyingLOL
-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

CT247: Ab maine kya kiya Tashuu?Tongue Lol thanks for liking!Hug

-Sary-: Thanks Sary!

aisha_1992: Thank you so much Sen! Lol toh kya hua if i made on Mohit & Jen first- doesn't mean you can't make something on themLOL Chill- kuch bana aur mujhe dikhaHug Would love to see what you come up with as wellSmile

-Dharu- : Thank you so much for liking the stuff Dharu

-Farzana- : Thanks so much Farzana

what did u do u put me into a Confused state of mind!!! Idk what to use!!!!!!!!
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
res for rest of replies! Update in a bitTongueLOL

Mona1993

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Hahaha, kabhi meri gall mai bhi spamming karo, its stuck, I donno if u have even see datStern SmileOuch
You have a gallery? Ermm
Link dedo and here I come Cool

but not now coz im gonna sleep now LOL tomorrow Approve

Cya later bbye!! Hug
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Res for Jess's reply!TongueLOL

EDIT:

ASHUUUUUUUUUUUUU why do update so often huh? Coz you want me to love you more and more? Is that why? ROFL Now how did you guess that?ShockedTongueLOL But more seriously updates from now on are gonna be shorter and less frequentSleepy

ROFL No it's really awesome to see you update so much Smile and how can you label all these amazing creations as trash?!!!! ShockedAngryCoz i'm never happy with the outcomeErmm Always have a mental image in my mind of what the finished sig should look like but when it comes to actually doing it... it never turns out how i imaginedErmm

Anyways, more than the siggies I love the icons of your update and you can tell that by seeing my DP Embarrassed Lol yup thanks for liking them! The one you're using though is... ewww? Lol now if i try to find faults in THAT one i can see plentyGeek 

I love all the DMG sigs u made but merged with other actors!! They're really lovely and this one is my favourite Thanks! I loved their expressions in both scenes... both of them have cheeks worth pullingEvil Smile 

It's really cute and Jenny looks so cute here tehe <3 Jenni is always cuteApprove

I'm not really a fan of Hollywood as you know so don't really know those couples in the Hollywood siggies LOL so can't comment but I love the colouring and style of those siggies a lot =)) as always of course! LOL And the fact that you just like them coz of what i've done to them means a lot to me=)

Woahhhhhh the icons made me faint for sometime Stern SmileROFL*throws cold water on Jess*... You back again?Tongue 

Ashuuuuu u will seriously kill me one day with your creations, whether it's willingly or unwillingly PinchROFL Now don't go giving me any ideasEmbarrassedStern Smile

The icons are AMAJJJJJJINGGGGGGG Day Dreaming

This one >>>  

looks so beautiful!! She looks so heavenly awww Day Dreaming I love her hair...Day Dreaming... and make-up... and clothes...LOL

........and I love Deepika and you made the most icons on her woohoo!!DancingMost coz she was the 1st one i tried my non existant icon making skills out onTongueLOL

It was really hard for me to choose which one to use coz they are all so beautiful tehe I love these ones the moshhhtttt <3 She looks burnt..Ermm

The colouring is simply awesome!! I'm gonna use them both....have already used one now! EmbarrassedLOL Really? I still think she looks burnt...Smile

Can't wait for your next update which consists of mainly AR hayyeeeee Day Dreaming Thanks for commenting- and am super sorry for such a lateeeeeeeeeeee replyEmbarrassedTongueLOL

Take care muaaaaaah <3
 You tooooooo<3

Edited by midnight.blue - 22 March 2011 at 5:28am

jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Ashuuuuuuu I have another lamba comment on pg 19! Have u seen it? Pinch

Go to top