India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 25)

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Xxcoolchick1xX: Thank you so much for liking my stuff! Hehe everytime you guys comment you leave me speechlessEmbarrassedLOL Will try and do some Harshad/ Aditi sigs for next weekEmbarrassed

kasuartifan: Hey! Welcome! Thank you so much for liking them!Embarrassed

-Sofia-: Thanks Sofia!

-_AfridiMalik_-: Thank you! I thought i had PM'd everyone... i'm sorry to have left you out... won't forget next timeTongueLOL

-Sary-: Lol thanks Sary. It's good to be biased sometimesTongueLOL     

-Rummy- : Hey Rummy! Thank you soooo so much! Coming from you that feels like a huuuuge compliment coz i'm adore your work!

aisha_1992: Thanks so much for liking them Sen! 

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Liar liar...pants on fire!! You did update on AR! Jhootii!! TongueROFL 

Jhoot? Kisne bola? You've seen all those AR sigs beforeTongueLOL
Love all Maneet siggies!! I'm sure they are a rocking couple coz I can see their popularity everywhere but I can't watch the show coz I have no time Disapprove

LoserTongue You waste your time arguing with me right?Stern Smile Toh phir take 30mins out of your fighting time and watch Geet everyday- trust me it's time well spentApprove

The only way I'm updated on Geet is through siggies I see on IF ROFL  ......LOL and since you updated the most on them you're kinda summarising the whole story for me Stern SmileROFL

See your all updated now- ab se you can start watching and not feel that you don't know what's going on... but if you're still confused main hoon naGeek 
Jokes apart, they really do look shooo cutee together Embarrassed

I know they're adorable rightDay Dreaming

Out of all Maneet sigs these are the best in my opinion

^^love the colouring a lot <3
a bit tooooo pinkErmm

^^ it's awesome man! Love it!
My Maan riding a horseBlushing

^^You know I'm kinda in love with this scene of theirs *dunno why* and by just seeing the pics I'm already curious to watch it LOL moreover DD looks absolutely stunning here!
Yes, yes, yes! Watchhhh it! It's a beautiful scene/ song sequenceDay Dreaming As for DD looking beautiful- Maan was no less- usse bhi compliment doPinch *hands on hips*

^^ love this one a lot too! This scene is yet another one I'm in love with *sigh*
 Hehe scene nahin... reality babyEvil SmileWinkLOL

So that was it for the Maneet stuff, now on to AR stuff woohoo Party

This sig is the best!

^^ Love the colouring and caps selection! Also the writing and style of the sig! =))
 That's one of my fav scenes- JJ looks so beautiful in her Pj's... and Armaan looks yum in the pink shirt... i'm still wondering why he bothered to wear the T underneath it though...Ermm 
The icons left me speechless yet again Shocked
 Thanks
Like seriously! Ashuuuuu is that you who makes all these gorgeous stuff? Ashuuu my friend?! ShockedROFL
Uhhh yes thats meApprove Koi shakTongueLOL

^^ this is the best icon.......love how Jenny is looking away from him Day Dreaming
 ...Cool
This whole Dekho Na sequence is actually a rocking one! No doubt! Approve
 Dekho Na was beautifully shot and picturised... now if only AR hadn't dreamt up this sequence and actually lived it out...Blushing
......and no I don't want to be a jhooti but I don't seem to get along with PKYEK so can't comment on those sigs Ermm except for the fact that they are brilliantly made coz after all they're made by my Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu EmbarrassedLOL
 I don't expect you to be a jhootiTongue I don't watch that show either... saw a couple of epis when it started but was hugely disappointed so stopped. I prefer Twilight anydayApprove
Rocking update once again! Keep rocking!! Cool

And thank you for your oh so sweet wordsHug

Edited by midnight.blue - 17 March 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by midnight.blue

Liar liar...pants on fire!! You did update on AR! Jhootii!! TongueROFL 

Jhoot? Kisne bola? You've seen all those AR sigs beforeTongueLOL Yes but it's still an update on AR hena? TongueLOL
Love all Maneet siggies!! I'm sure they are a rocking couple coz I can see their popularity everywhere but I can't watch the show coz I have no time Disapprove

LoserTongue You waste your time arguing with me right?Stern Smile Toh phir take 30mins out of your fighting time and watch Geet everyday- trust me it's time well spentApprove Ermmm excuse me? Ermm is that how you talk to your customers? PinchROFL ....and no I don't want to watch it coz I don't want to become addicted to any show. I'm already addicted to DMG that's enough Stern Smile

The only way I'm updated on Geet is through siggies I see on IF ROFL  ......LOL and since you updated the most on them you're kinda summarising the whole story for me Stern SmileROFL

See your all updated now- ab se you can start watching and not feel that you don't know what's going on... but if you're still confused main hoon naGeek   Haan tum meri Ashuuu hain na GeekHug 

Jokes apart, they really do look shooo cutee together Embarrassed

I know they're adorable rightDay Dreaming Yes they do Embarrassed

Out of all Maneet sigs these are the best in my opinion

^^love the colouring a lot <3
a bit tooooo pinkErmm I still love it though Ermm

^^ it's awesome man! Love it!
My Maan riding a horseBlushing ....yess yess LOL

^^You know I'm kinda in love with this scene of theirs *dunno why* and by just seeing the pics I'm already curious to watch it LOL moreover DD looks absolutely stunning here!
Yes, yes, yes! Watchhhh it! It's a beautiful scene/ song sequenceDay Dreaming As for DD looking beautiful- Maan was no less- usse bhi compliment doPinch *hands on hips* Okay chillax ma'am ShockedROFL Maan is also a hottie......happy now? LOL

^^ love this one a lot too! This scene is yet another one I'm in love with *sigh*
 Hehe scene nahin... reality babyEvil SmileWinkLOL Ohhh it was a real dance? I thought it was a performance in Geet LOL ConfusedLOL

So that was it for the Maneet stuff, now on to AR stuff woohoo Party

This sig is the best!

^^ Love the colouring and caps selection! Also the writing and style of the sig! =))
 That's one of my fav scenes- JJ looks so beautiful in her Pj's... and Armaan looks yum in the pink shirt... i'm still wondering why he bothered to wear the T underneath it though...Ermm 
The icons left me speechless yet again Shocked
 Thanks You're welcome!
Like seriously! Ashuuuuu is that you who makes all these gorgeous stuff? Ashuuu my friend?! ShockedROFL
Uhhh yes thats meApprove Koi shakTongueLOL Naa ab koi shak nahi hai TongueLOL

^^ this is the best icon.......love how Jenny is looking away from him Day Dreaming
 ...Cool
This whole Dekho Na sequence is actually a rocking one! No doubt! Approve
 Dekho Na was beautifully shot and picturised... now if only AR hadn't dreamt up this sequence and actually lived it out...Blushing *Sigh* I so wish :(
......and no I don't want to be a jhooti but I don't seem to get along with PKYEK so can't comment on those sigs Ermm except for the fact that they are brilliantly made coz after all they're made by my Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu EmbarrassedLOL
 I don't expect you to be a jhootiTongue I don't watch that show either... saw a couple of epis when it started but was hugely disappointed so stopped. I prefer Twilight anydayApprove Twilight? I don't even watch that show either Stern SmileROFL
Rocking update once again! Keep rocking!! Cool

And thank you for your oh so sweet wordsHugOh so sweet words? OuchROFL They are really sweet samjhi Evil SmileROFL
You're welcome Hug

Edited by -Jessy- - 18 March 2011 at 8:38am

Sienna..

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
damn gorgeous updatez :)

Sienna..

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Originally posted by Mona1993

Ash ki bachi, did u even see my commentStern Smile

tell me bout it
Ashu ney mera bhi nahin padaaaaAngryCry
bas yahin dosti AshuuuuuuuuuuuuuBroken HeartBroken Heart
Have some patience man ROFL

Sienna..

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by Mona1993

Ash ki bachi, did u even see my commentStern Smile

tell me bout it
Ashu ney mera bhi nahin padaaaaAngryCry
bas yahin dosti AshuuuuuuuuuuuuuBroken HeartBroken Heart
Have some patience man ROFL

okDisapprove
I replied to ur question in AT twice now go n see it coz I don't want to answer it again Sleepy

swashbuckling

Go to top