||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 23)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Edited! Sorry for taking agesOuch im very lazy ROFL

Ok firstly Ash im soo happy u opened a gallery finally <3 CongratsHug i always loved ur siggies even used loads of themEmbarrassed well almost all of them they always look gorgeous Heart i even commented a few times on CG bt i think u didnt see or something ROFL anyways ur KaJen siggies are tooo dreamy love all ur styles and  i love ur siggy sizesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and ur always good with pic selection and now u have a shop i can always find ur siggiesLOL

I soo love this oneBlushing OMG its soo adorable and the pics u used amazing workClapClap I love the colouring and the effects sorta darkish it looks hot!! and the text is love Heart I think all ur siggies have awesome texts!! <33 the pics are perfect and the style and the colouring awesome work!! <33

and this one i even usedDay Dreaming Its soo damn perfect I adore ur siggy stylesClap Like the way u include pics the frame thingies they looks soo perfectEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Its danm adorable!! This is one ois one of my fav kajen siggies u made Embarrassed Itssoo kajenlicious!! 

OMG wat a merge Blushing It looks real and tehe its soo cute once again it rocks!! i never saw this one for the first time!! And i love the blue black colouring u just rocked this sig! and black and white is soo suits kajen trust me u bring out KaJen magic soo well!!Embarrassed Even the one u made on their dance the undeniable chemistry its soo dreamyDay Dreaming Soo angelic Embarrassed

and i also loved the YuNa one u made with RM it sooo dreammy!! The colouring and everything soo damn hotSilly I used it also ROFL Love the way u used the pics it looked awesome <3I loved the one with the dark colouringEmbarrassed If possible do make more stuff on YuNa alsoEmbarrassed LOL

The rest are  all amazing as well i keep staring at all of them coz they are soo droolicious!! <33 and ur siggies are diff as well i mean the way u write ur texts and allEmbarrassed Love them all soo much Heart 

Glad u opened a gallery :D and may u have many more tehe <3 and add me to your pm list :)

Love MaryamEmbarrassed

Edited by YuNa4ever - 18 March 2011 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I love those ICONS :l The coloring is so freaking awesome!
The Jenny and Sonam one's are to die for!
You make such gorgeous stuff <33

Fashion101 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
OK let me start from UPD ONE -Maaneet siggs are absolutely gorgeous specially the dream shattered and the weddings one!!!!  Clap  Clap AR siggs are GORGEOUS too and Abhay and Pia siggs are AWESOME!!!! Really good job!!!!

Second UPD- I love the jen and mohit siggs!!!Thumbs Up! I am a big fan of  Damon i wish that Elena and Damon were a couple in VD but No They make a Great couple n  the siggs are adorable and gorgeous!!!  Clap  Clap N the icons are AWESOME love the colors  Clap  Clap  ClapYour creations are just brilliant and Keep up the great work Smile

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

Edited on pg 15!!!
Mind you the reply is kinda long! LOL
So I'm expecting a proper reply! ApproveLOL
Oh yeah, don't recycle you creations!
You never know when you might lose your work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Ash, you make such beautiful creations! I can literally stare at them for minutes. What I love about your creations is that you always come up with something original and unique. You actually take the initiative to go ahead and explore your PS and present us with something different every time.Your sigs are classy and simply amazing! I'm your fan tehe :$ Make moreeee soon! <3 & I can't wait till you're open LMAO! Jk. :P PM me too please! :)

............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

ohh noooo...i'm lateee forr thisss oneee... :D
will editt thiss laterrr :P

eloooooo twiinnyy.... Big smile
finallyy commenttiinggg....likee after 8/9 pages of your updatee..Shocked...justt showss how popular your creationzz aree and how much peoplee are your fanss...... Tongue
i knoowww rightt....firstt timeee i was late then second time i was on timeee...and now i'm latee...LOLLL.....atleasttttt thiss meansss i'll be on timee for yourr nextt....hmmmm.....looks likee i'm goiing for a pattern for your updatesss Ermm
sorryyy...i was waitiiingg for youur updatee yesterdayyyy but i justt hadd tooo gooo...i thoughtt i was goiing to fall asleepppp right then on top of my computerr Sleepy LOLL i knoowww it was onlyyy likeee half nineee butt i feel sleeepppyy sooo earlyyyyy...dunnooo whyy.....Ermm
okaiiii i'm babblingg aren't i?? Tongue

okaiiii yesssssss i'm comiiingg to the updateeee......LOL
seriouslyy Ash at this ratee i'm going to have to turn to other languages to use different wordss for your updatees  LOL
i jussttt felt proud of myselff that i used somee new words for your updatee...but now i haveee to goo and comee up withh moreee worddsss! Tongue
i thinkkk i do need your thesaurus LOL
okaiii i knoowwww i will get to the updatee.......sooonnnn.....
okaii finee heree i gooo Big smile

*clearss her throat*

justtt loveedd thisss oneeee Big smile
i justt lovee how you come up with ideas likee thatt....soooo uniqueeee Tongue
*sighzzz* (whyy couldnt i have beeen given any brains???) LOL
but i lovee ittt...wishh i couldd see themm in real life togethaa onscreennn Embarrassed
itsss realllyy stuunnnniinggg Tongue

awwwhhhh....shhooo cuteee Big smile
i miss themm soo muchhhh...i lovee how you made that siggyy it totallyy suitss themm..and thee text...101% goes with themm....Tongue

youu know i nevaa thought them as a couple....butt now i saww your siggyy just realisedd ittt D'oh
they lookk awesomeee.....infactt youuu make them look awesomee Big smile
amaziingg,stunning,adorable and sooo cuteee Embarrassed

awwhhhh......dontt knoww who they aree Confused
buttt theyyy look amaziinggg :)
and makee me wonder...why dont i knoww themm?? Ermm
buttt the sigggyyyzzz areee amaziiingg....woww.........Day Dreaming

agaiiinnn.....likee everythingg i've saidd above....simplyy stunninggg Big smile
lovee the colour combination usedd....and the pics aswelll....well selectedd....Tongue
how do youuu dooo ittt???? LOL

ohh myy goshhh...justt lovedd all of thesee...especiallyy..sonam kapoor ones...Big smile
theyy aree soooooooo....am sppeechlesss.......sorryy i reallllyy dont have any words todayy.....
i'mm goiing to usee one of thesee...okaiii??? Tongue
justt need youur permissiion firstt twiinnyyyy LOL
LOLLL i've usedd it...sorryyy withoutt your permissiiionnnnEmbarrassed
but i lovee itt soooooooooooo muchhh....

okaiii....overallll......i LOVEDDD themmm alllll....soooooo muchh....and by the wayy Ashh...do youu like plan on killing mee??
by givinngg mee suchh updates allll the timee...youu know they're not good for my healthhhh LOL
nahhhh am jokkiiinggg i want updatees likee this all the timee!
yeppp...i'mm beiingg v.v.v.v.v.v greedyyy....but what can i do??
i'm helpless..... Approve
buttt *shushhhhh* dont tell my doctor that you'll be giving me such updates all the timee! LOL

okaiii nowww this is the reply back to the reply you gave me...woahhh thatss confusiingggg LOL
okaiiii yourr mostt welcomeeee firstlyyy Big smile
anddd yayyyy Jay Seann sigyy......youu knoww i probably won't be able to give you a comment because i'll probably faintt Day Dreaming

okaii i thinkk youu shouldd stopp noww....LOLL.....dont woryyyy Ashhh you dont havee give me a reply as long as thisss...causeee you got a lottttt of comments to replyy too i cann seeeBig smile so justt pressing the LIKE button will be enoughhh for meee Tongue
i justt wrotee thiss alll becausee i needed to get it out to youu...so long as you read it am all happpyyy Big smile
okaiiiii....beforee i go for all the updates you done soo farr......this is for youu...

ClapClapandd noww takee a boww Ashhh.....LOL

okaiii...i'm goingg to goo nowww....Tongue
soo byeee twiiinnyyy.......takecaree....and keep up the outstanding workkk! (see i upgraded you from excellent to outstanding Approve)

Lovee yaaaaaaa.......

Edited by Pwincess12 - 17 March 2011 at 3:30pm

Go to top