||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
update soon ashu
All r waiting for your update
Great update ash!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I love all your siggys, especially the arjuhi ones. They're so adorable!!😳
But I LOVE the style on the sonam siggys!!

Update: 
Had a last dig through my documents and found the rest of my old stuff. Gonna post that here along with a few new sigs so that i can finalllllly free some space on my poor computer... It's quite a huge update- might split it into 2 actually... yeah i'll do that- so old goes first... might be unseen for some people so... i guess for them all i can say is.. enjoy..?😆
Lol damn it's bad... did i actually make this stuff once upon a time?
*Page is image-heavy so pls let it load*

x38 Gurti/ Maaneet
x6 AR
x5 AR Icons
x6 ViSu
x4 ViSu Icons
*Sukirti icons have my old (c)opyright on them- i really couldn't be bothered to change them- but just in case you're wondering: DE means DuskyEssence- my old username:P

~Gurti/Maaneet~

*credit for texture: Rozain (IF)*

~AR~

~ViSu/ Abhay.Pia~

Next update with the new stuff coming up in a little while
 But for now comment away😳😆

If you would like to be added to my PM list please hit the [LIKE] button for the PM List post on the 1st pg:

x

Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
youu updatedd alreadyyyy??
seee i sensed you had soo camee runniinggggg :P
LOLLL...Ashhhh....i just caughtt up withh the commentss andd now i have to commentt agaiinnn 😆
am onlyy jjokiiinnn
will edit thiss laterrr :)
or in a few minzzz

*EDIT*

wowww....i posteddd this one on timeee and i wasnt even a minutee lateee!

okaiii...i thoughhht i mightt aswell post my comment because your goiing to update agaiinn sooonnn so i needd to keepp running with your updatess! 😆
wowwww.....its alottttt.....and itsss ALLL new forr meee....soooo i enjoyeddd ittt a LOTTT 😛
the maaneet siggyyysss 😍
don't havee worddddssss forr themmm....anddd Ashhh...i had just got so proudd of myselfff that i had some word to say for your last update...but now i have to come up with all newww wordsss 😆
okaiii hmmmmmmm..... 🤔
youu knowww i never knew it iss sooo hard to come with words for amazziiinggg workkk 😆
okaiiii...let me give it a tryyy.....

the maaneet siggyss.....aaaahhhhh.....sooo amaziinggg, beautiful,gorgeous and every other word associated with beautiful 😃
i thinkk my favee maaneet has to be the first onee :)
becauseee i loveee the wayy youu madee itt andd it's one of my favee scenes of them...and you madee thee siggy perfect of that scenee ...and i love the text that youu put with it...totally goes with the scenee 😃 oohhhhhh i also especiallyy loved the wedding one 😳 and theee shattered dream onee youu pictured it soo welll....and thatt scene was sooo emotionall...😭...okaiiii yessss you might aswelll say i loved themm alll and they were alllll my faveeee 😛

okaiiii the armaan-rhiddima siggysss 😍
😍😍
i dontt even have words for themm...and seriouslyy this time i dont think i will be able to come up with any wordss 🤔
theyy areee sooooooooo gorgeousssssss 😍

thee abhiyaaaa siggyyssss samee as i've saidd aboveee...love themmm...soo gorgeousss :)

okaiiii.......you justtt makee me speechless withh youur creationzzzzz 😳
i can never come up withh anythinggg toooo sayyyyy...thats how good they areee 😛
wow....long comment i didnt even realiseeeee 😆
anddd lookkkk i even madee thiss comment coloured forr youu! 😛
okaii noww i needdd tooo gooo...and will comment againn when you post your second update which will be in like twoo minzz....sooo goiing to go run and catch that updatee now 😛
anywayzzzz loveeedddd thee updateee...keepp givingg us succhhh updatesss 😃
andd if your takiing anyyy suggestionss...thenn can youu tryy making one on Jay Sean??
onlyyyyyyy thoughh if you have timeee!
and iff youu cannn! 😳
itss justt becauseee i admireee & lovee Jay Sean sooo muchhh 😍😳
anywayzz
byeeee....takeecaree....and keep up the excellent worrkkk!

Love, Anniie

Edited by Pwincess12 - 13 years ago

You know everytime you update you leave me speechless.

Your creations are just brilliant...i have no words to describe em...😳...if your taking suggestions then do make creations on Harshad n Additi/ Prem and Heer...once again great work n keep it up!
Beautiful Creations! 
Sonam creations are amazing!
Gorgeous Sukirti sig! Amazing coloring!
Rati creations are beautiful! Saved

Liar liar...pants on fire!! You did update on AR! Jhootii!! 😛🤣 

Love all Maneet siggies!! I'm sure they are a rocking couple coz I can see their popularity everywhere but I can't watch the show coz I have no time 😒

The only way I'm updated on Geet is through siggies I see on IF 🤣  ......LOL and since you updated the most on them you're kinda summarising the whole story for me 😳🤣

Jokes apart, they really do look shooo cutee together 😳

Out of all Maneet sigs these are the best in my opinion

^^love the colouring a lot <3

^^ it's awesome man! Love it!

^^You know I'm kinda in love with this scene of theirs *dunno why* and by just seeing the pics I'm already curious to watch it LOL moreover DD looks absolutely stunning here!

^^ love this one a lot too! This scene is yet another one I'm in love with *sigh*

So that was it for the Maneet stuff, now on to AR stuff woohoo 🥳

This sig is the best!

^^ Love the colouring and caps selection! Also the writing and style of the sig! =))

The icons left me speechless yet again 😲

Like seriously! Ashuuuuu is that you who makes all these gorgeous stuff? Ashuuu my friend?! 😲🤣

^^ this is the best icon.......love how Jenny is looking away from him 😍

This whole Dekho Na sequence is actually a rocking one! No doubt!

......and no I don't want to be a jhooti but I don't seem to get along with PKYEK so can't comment on those sigs 🤔 except for the fact that they are brilliantly made coz after all they're made by my Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😳😆

Rocking update once again! Keep rocking!! 😎

Edited by -Jessy- - 13 years ago
FABBBB FABBBB YAAR!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
GORGEOUS stuff!
and you didnt PM me! :x
Edited! 😃

Pg 14
Needless to say the Gurti/Maaneet  and Visu/Abhiya ones are awesome but my sight gets distracted to AR for obvious reasons!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!! The blue and pink look awesome!! Though I'm a huge KaJen fan, I gotta say adding KaSu to this siggy makes it look even better!! The text looks amazing as well! AR rock! Be it KaJen or KaSu!

These two siggies are simply mindblowing! They are my own personal drug which I am seriously addicted to! 😳

Aww I'm dreaming!!! 😍 These icons look ethereal especially with that colouring!!
Using one of the KaJen icons!

Page 17

Woah!! This is a unique combination!! Nevertheless they both look great! 

OMG!! Its been ages since I've seen Nikki and Abhi together, aww they were so cute!! The siggy obviously looks great and the text suits them a lot!

Another unique combination which I must say has worked!! They look brilliant!! Would suggest you make HarshJen (Harshad Chopra) siggies! 😳

Wow!! These look brilliant!! You know I'm stuck as to if I want Elena with Stephan! And your siggies aren't really helping cuz they are look awesome together!!

Aww they seem like they are enjoying each others company!
Love the Red and White texts!

These Jen siggs look awesome but my fav have to be the AR icons in the last update! 😳

One word: HOTTIE!!

She looks gorgeous!! These icons are brilliant! Love the last one in the first row the most!

Woah! Yeah you kinda went overboard with the icons 😆 but they are brilliant so keep going overboard 😆!! Honestly the coloring on these icons are simply mindblowing! Your work is outstanding so continue to update us with it!

Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago