Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Before I am off to edit out all my spaces I want to say a huge thank you because you took my request for a request..mirchi I know kii you are not so good at english par phir bhi try to understand๐Ÿคฃ..gosh I really wish pari dii was here..BTW seems unfair na we attack YOUR gallery and we tease YOU๐Ÿคฃ...the world is sooo WEIRD..๐Ÿคฃ
OK I got distracted..I frogot what i was saying and read the whole comment from beginning..So mad me..๐Ÿคฃ..
OK now serious..I LOBE you for taking my request...
MUAHHHHHHHHHHH
And now..wait up till i edit out all my reserves here..Though I am not editing the first page one..I have essay there...
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ash,,,
All are super lovely..Kajen makes them look more lovely!!โค๏ธ
Great update!!
Keep them coming..btw loved u r essay๐Ÿ˜†
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG..Ashhhhhhhhhhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
What a mindblowing update....The colouring & texts are just perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ
actually I love these 2 scene...too cuteee
and even I wanted a siggy, so I was bugging Jessy for the caps ๐Ÿ˜†
But see you already updated...Yayyyyyy...Now I am gonna use ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Your work...too good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
and Now wait...what's this ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
You opened your shop & before I came online..it's already closed ๐Ÿคข
This is not fair
Ok..better luck next time
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oishi i thought you'd have had enough of me coz of the last request i did for you๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
But if you wanna res for a request again then go right ahead... can't say no to you๐Ÿค—
jesss. thumbnail
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

ASHUUUUUUUUUUUUU why do update so often huh? Coz you want me to love you more and more? Is that why? ๐Ÿคฃ Now how did you guess that?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† LOL isn't it obvious? ๐Ÿคช But more seriously updates from now on are gonna be shorter and less frequent๐Ÿฅฑ Hawwww ๐Ÿฅบ yeah less frequent unless 'someone' bugs you into updating of course....so I suggest to keep an eye on your inbox coz you may receive a PM from that 'someone'  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL No it's really awesome to see you update so much ๐Ÿ˜Š and how can you label all these amazing creations as trash?!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜กCoz i'm never happy with the outcome๐Ÿค” Always have a mental image in my mind of what the finished sig should look like but when it comes to actually doing it... it never turns out how i imagined๐Ÿค” ...BUT BUT BUT everyone loves your creations....I know sometimes things don't come out perfect but it's okay.....take it lightly and think of what others have to say about it.....which is always ONLY compliments

Anyways, more than the siggies I love the icons of your update and you can tell that by seeing my DP ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lol yup thanks for liking them! The one you're using though is... ewww? Lol now if i try to find faults in THAT one i can see plenty๐Ÿค“ You labelled it as ewww? Please go for a check up, darling ๐Ÿคฃ

I love all the DMG sigs u made but merged with other actors!! They're really lovely and this one is my favourite Thanks! I loved their expressions in both scenes... both of them have cheeks worth pulling๐Ÿ˜ˆ Well I don't look too deep into male actors except for KSG of course โ˜บ๏ธ so I don't know about Mohit's cheecks but YES JJ's cheeks are so worth it........shall we? Or shall I do the honours alone? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

It's really cute and Jenny looks so cute here tehe <3 Jenni is always cute 
..... I second you  

I'm not really a fan of Hollywood as you know so don't really know those couples in the Hollywood siggies LOL so can't comment but I love the colouring and style of those siggies a lot =)) as always of course! LOL And the fact that you just like them coz of what i've done to them means a lot to me=) ...Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Woahhhhhh the icons made me faint for sometime ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ*throws cold water on Jess*... You back again?๐Ÿ˜›  Yaa I'm back but splashed with water ๐Ÿ˜†

Ashuuuuu u will seriously kill me one day with your creations, whether it's willingly or unwillingly ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ Now don't go giving me any ideas๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ......Excuse me? Are you thinking of ways to KEEEEL me?  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The icons are AMAJJJJJJINGGGGGGG ๐Ÿ˜

This one >>>  

looks so beautiful!! She looks so heavenly awww ๐Ÿ˜ I love her hair...๐Ÿ˜... and make-up... and clothes...๐Ÿ˜† DITTO DITTO DITTO

........and I love Deepika and you made the most icons on her woohoo!!Most coz she was the 1st one i tried my non existant icon making skills out on๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Blah blah whatever you may call it but it's still the BEST for me ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

It was really hard for me to choose which one to use coz they are all so beautiful tehe I love these ones the moshhhtttt <3 She looks burnt..๐Ÿค” .........Cut the crap ๐Ÿค”

The colouring is simply awesome!! I'm gonna use them both....have already used one now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Really? I still think she looks burnt...๐Ÿ˜Š ....Please get lost, will you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Can't wait for your next update which consists of mainly AR hayyeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for commenting- and am super sorry for such a lateeeeeeeeeeee reply๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† It's okay.......and waise....my punishments are always there for you darling ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Take care muaaaaaah <3
 You tooooooo<3

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jessy I second u.... Achoo is crazy she keeps telling her stuff is crap when itz the best <3 I will kill u Achoo if once more u say that๐Ÿคข...And ur Icons are amazing they arent looking burnt So BETTER Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudappppppppp!๐Ÿ˜ต
jesss. thumbnail
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Another amazing update Ashuuuuuuuuuu โค๏ธ Aww thanks for another comment Jess๐Ÿ˜† Do you mean it sarcastic? ๐Ÿค” ...and what are you giggling for? ๐Ÿค”

The KSG sigs of his new pic are shoooo damn cute ๐Ÿ˜ Pic he itna cute haiii๐Ÿ˜ LOL Yeah I also meant the Pic of course.......silly me ๐Ÿ˜†

Love this sig a lot man! Imagine he is a father for real..........wouldn't that be the best thing ever? ๐Ÿ˜ It'd be better than the best... can imagine him playing Kooperman and jumping off the couch to keep his child entertained๐Ÿ˜ ......aahhhh Ashuuu you make me dream in class ๐Ÿ˜

Love the GuruJen sigs a lot too though I don't like your Guru that much ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ Meanie๐Ÿ˜ต What's there not to like?!๐Ÿ˜ณ Inna hot, dashing, rugged munda aur kahaan se milega๐Ÿ˜› No I don't dislike and neither like him.....LOL I'm neatral ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†..... but you should be happy na you have him all for yourself ๐Ÿ˜†

.........and HarshJen sig is just awesome man!! Aww thanks- the suggestion to see these 2 together kept cropping up so thought i'd finally get to it and actually make something on them... glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ .....and I'm glad you made something on them

^^ I so love the style and colouring and love the pics of Jenny you chose here <3 It's one of my fav pics of her... she's so pretty in pink!<3<3 ....oh yes she is ๐Ÿ˜

The matching icon looks great too........can't stop staring at it ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Please make a KaJen sig n icon in this style n same pics of Jenny whenever you can as a freebie coz it's really good!! Perfect!! Tu use karegi toh zaroor bana doongi๐Ÿ˜†  Yeah of course I will use it..........you make it na ๐Ÿ˜

Rest of the stuff are gorgeous too and sorry for the not so long reply lmfaooooo I actually am in a rush to go home in a bit LOL ๐Ÿคฃ Lol the comment is long enough- trust me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hawwwwwwwwww what do you mean? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ You get tired reading my comments? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฅบ

Keep rocking and can't wait till u open Thank you for commenting!!!<3<3 You're welcome <3

jesss. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

Jessy I second u.... Achoo is crazy she keeps telling her stuff is crap when itz the best <3 I will kill u Achoo if once more u say that๐Ÿคข...And ur Icons are amazing they arent looking burnt So BETTER Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudappppppppp!๐Ÿ˜ต

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ Look who is talking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The same goes to you samjhi ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Jessy-

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ Look who is talking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The same goes to you samjhi ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ

U shuuuuaaadddaaaapp๐Ÿ˜ก...Nopes itz c opyrighted by me only for ash๐Ÿคฃ And Ash Stopp Recycling ur stufffs samjhi
ashu you have to make more harshujen sigs in the future๐Ÿ˜ˆ